More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

That is what he said.
You‘re getting more and more desperate.

That is, by far, the dumbest argument for election fraud that you guys have come up with.

Your clumsy deflection is pathetic. It’s no wonder why you’re dodging the video I posted.

Not even the Fox revelation can faze the obedient USMB Trumpsters. The Bannon admission? Nothing. All the sworn testimony from Republicans regarding Jan 6? Fake news. Trump judges throwing shit cases out of court? They’re corrupt.

These are the political equivalent of the Manson girls.

You‘re getting more and more desperate.

That is, by far, the dumbest argument for election fraud that you guys have come up with.

Your clumsy deflection is pathetic. It’s no wonder why you’re dodging the video I posted.
You have the nerve to say taken out of context? Every quote of Trump is taken out of context by you assholes. Next.

You have the nerve to say taken out of context? Every quote of Trump is taken out of context by you assholes. Next.
I just posted audio showing that you’ve been lied to. The context is perfectly clear.

And you’re too brainwashed to address it.

Not even the Fox revelation can faze the obedient USMB Trumpsters. The Bannon admission? Nothing. All the sworn testimony from Republicans regarding Jan 6? Fake news. Trump judges throwing shit cases out of court? They’re corrupt.

These are the political equivalent of the Manson girls.
Thanks for summing it up. Do not try to tell me our shadow government the uniparty and media do not have the power to do exactly what they did. You know it happened and just do not care. What a POS you are. And a hack.

And there it is. The mass delusion that Trump won. This is the reason the rest of the world has lost faith in the USA. You have far too many idiot voters like this guy who continues to deny the truth, the evidence, and the confessions of those who admit they lied.
Well nut bag you pushed the biggest conspiracy theory in American history and still pushing it. Trump Russian collusion

Thanks for summing it up. Do not try to tell me our shadow government the uniparty and media do not have the power to do exactly what they did. You know it happened and just do not care. What a POS you are. And a hack.
If it happened to democrats he would be up in arms

Forum List

Back