More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Good advice to take!
Don't get your hopes up!
It's hard to deprogram the BRAIN WASHED, the cult.... which we see evidence of daily.... Sad. :(
The problem is that this is all about far more than politics for them. It's a lifestyle, a culture, a religion.

I went a couple of years before I gave in and called it a cult, but that's just what this is. It doesn't look like this FOX thing will faze them.

They have all the evidence they need now. These people have been making fools of them. They should be insulted, but they're not.

Total nonsense. You’ve bought the mail in voting controversy hook line and sinker despite the complete absence of evidence for it.
No, have bought the lie that I let Fox do my thinking for me the same way you are tied to MSNBC and CNN

Felons can legally vote in Maine, while in prison or jail.... Just like felons could vote in all state and federal elections PRIOR to the CIVIL WAR.....

AFTER the civil war all southern states changed their laws to prevent those imprisoned black men, from voting. Most of the north followed with making it illegal to vote while in prison a few years later... Except....

Maine and Vermont never changed their laws, so felons can vote, if they are citizens and over 18.

Felons and everyone meeting the U.S. Constitutional requirements to vote, can vote, in Maine and Vermont.

If it makes you feel any better, even though felons can vote while imprisoned, MOST DO NOT....voting is the last thing on their minds!
Meaning rape a child today, go to the polls and vote for grooming tomorrow

Thats sick

No, have bought the lie that I let Fox do my thinking for me the same way you are tied to MSNBC and CNN
You let someone do the thinking for you. That’s the only way you’d buy this nonsense about mail voting.

I suspect you’re going to refuse to say where you get your info because you can’t stand to have that criticizes and scrutinized.

You let someone do the thinking for you. That’s the only way you’d buy this nonsense about mail voting.

I suspect you’re going to refuse to say where you get your info because you can’t stand to have that criticizes and scrutinized.
Now you are just repeating yourself with false allegations

Meaning rape a child today, go to the polls and vote for grooming tomorrow

Thats sick
Vote for grooming tomorrow?

Boy oh boy, you got it bad! The brainwashing rightwing operatives has you lock, stock, and barrel, fish line and sinker.

Get out! Get out while you can! :)

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

So, now you're saying that Fox news reports the truth and the facts? Please make up your mind.

Okay then. Go ahead and correct me. Why are you so concerned about mail in voting?
I have told you many times

It promotes vote harvesting from lazy, uninformed, indifferent, or even comatose people

Democrats used to have to hand out money, booze or cigarettes to bribe people and bus them to the polls

Now its much easier

Vote for grooming tomorrow?

Boy oh boy, you got it bad! The brainwashing rightwing operatives has you lock, stock, and barrel, fish line and sinker.

Get out! Get out while you can! :)
I nailed it and all you have in response is hot air

I have told you many times

It promotes vote harvesting from lazy, uninformed, indifferent, or even comatose people

Democrats used to have to hand out money, booze or cigarettes to bribe people and bus them to the polls

Now its much easier
So I wasn’t lying. You don’t like it because you don’t approve of the people who are exercising their constitutional rights.

Not because of any fraud. But because you think you’re better than then.

So I wasn’t lying. You don’t like it because you don’t approve of the people who are exercising their constitutional rights.

Not because of any fraud. But because you think you’re better than then.
Your side has legalized fraud the same way crazy leftwing DA’s have decriminalized shoplifting

And you think you can make it ok by pointing out that some repubs vote absentee also

Your side has legalized fraud the same way crazy leftwing DA’s have decriminalized shoplifting

And you think you can make it ok by pointing out that some repubs vote absentee also
How has fraud been made legal exactly?

How has fraud been made legal exactly?
You are an ex-con working in a nursing home

And you fill out an absentee ballot for a person who cant even remember their own name

Then you sell it to them democrats for $5

You are an ex-con working in a nursing home

And you fill out an absentee ballot for a person who cant even remember their own name

Then you sell it to them democrats for $5
But that’s fraud and it is illegal. No one has made it legal.

Yeah

But its a lib fig leaf thats tough to prove
Nothing has changed with regard to this. It’s always been that way.

There just isn’t any evidence this is going on. Not everyone in a nursing home is incapable of voting.

Forum List

Back