More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

You have no idea what most people think about the 2020 election.... you may want to dive into that a bit.... away from biased news and the biased internet....
TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese.

PARROTING TARDS: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is.

they have no credible evidence at all

All the courts, some with trump appointed judges, rejected all of Trump's fake evidence and said it was not credible at all.

There comes a point in time when you have to present credible evidence, or accept there was no fraud. Nobody has any credible evidence that will hold up in court.
How Much do you get you get paid to lie?

what are you even babbling about?
Your comment makes no sense

You're just mad because Tom Brady has thrown countless successful hail marys against the trash Rams. Rams suck, and Brady bitched slapped you guys. More than once.
You proved to the entire board WHY you like lying biden,same as shady brady,you love people who have to cheat to win,you know it,I know it,the entire board knows it. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They may suck but at least they can look at themselves in the mirror and know they did not have to cheat to win a Super Bowl recently :abgg2q.jpg: .you just listed one other famous person you have your head up the ass of along with Biden,you like him as well because he is ALSO a cheater same as Biden,you know it,I know it,the entire board knows it. You love cheaters mr America hater. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
I love the irony of the morons who bought Russian collusion hook line and sinker blathering on about the big lie.

A federal judge has denied a request to delay the prison sentence of the ex-Trump adviser who sparked the US inquiry into Russian meddling.

George Papadopoulos, 31, began serving his two-week-long sentence on Monday, as Judge Randolph Moss ruled.

Papadopoulos pleaded guilty last year to lying to the FBI about the timing of meetings with alleged go-betweens for Russia and was sentenced in September.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/120919-examination.pdf

In addition to the Russian infiltration of DNC and DCCC computer systems, between March and August 2016, the FBI became aware of numerous attempts to hack into state election systems. These included confirmed access into elements of multiple state or local electoral boards using tactics, techniques, and procedures associated with Russian state-sponsored actors. 163 The FBI learned that Russian efforts also included cyber-enabled scanning and probing of election related infrastructure in several states.

It was in this context that the FBI received information on July 28, 2016, about a conversation between Papadopoulos and an official of a Friendly Foreign Government (FFG) in May 2016 during which Papadopoulos "suggested the Trump team had received some kind of suggestion" from Russia that it could assist this process with the anonymous release of information during the campaign that would be damaging to candidate Clinton and President Obama. As described below, the FBI opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation 3 days after receiving this information.
Separately, on August 2, 2016, Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort met in New York City with his long-time business associate Konstantin Kilimnik, who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence. Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a “backdoor” way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine; both men believed the plan would require candidate Trump’s assent to succeed (were he to be elected President).

[snip]

And in February 2019, the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia found that Manafort lied to the Office and the grand jury concerning his interactions and communications with Konstantin Kilimnik about Trump Campaign polling data and a peace plan for Ukraine.

[snip]

Manafort instructed Rick Gates, his deputy on the Campaign and a longtime employee, to provide Kilimnik with updates on the Trump Campaign—including internal polling data, although Manafort claims not to recall that specific instruction. Manafort expected Kilimnik to share that information with others in Ukraine and with Deripaska. Gates periodically sent such polling data to Kilimnik during the campaign.

Just to fill you in on Deripaska:

Paul Manafort served on the Trump Campaign, including a period as campaign chairman, from March to August 2016. Manafort had connections to Russia through his prior work for Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska and later through his work for a pro-Russian regime in Ukraine. Manafort stayed in touch with these contacts during the campaign period through Konstantin Kilimnik, a longtime Manafort employee who previously ran Manafort’s office in Kiev and who the FBI assesses to have ties to Russian intelligence.

So...yeah. Collusion.

Last edited:
You deserve to be lied to by Fox.

It is so sad you are not the least bit offended they consider you to be too weak-minded to handle the truth Biden won the election fair and square.

It is a mystery of the ages why you tards line right back up to be lied to over and over and over by the propagandists who are deliberately filling your pointy heads with manufactured bullshit.
Since you are a lib who only knows what the lib media allows you to know you really should not throw stones

FOX NEWS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

PARROTING TARDS: Joe Biden just shot the moon out of the sky!

G5000: Um...retards? Look out the window.

PARROTING TARDS: G5000 is a Satan-worshiping commie liberal!

Most people think you conspiracy fuckers are full of shit.
Well more and more people are realizing the left is full of shit...
Look at the scoreboard sucker... I can wrap it up in one sentence...
$800,000 to shoot down a school project weather balloon....

Well more and more people are realizing the left is full of shit...
Look at the scoreboard sucker... I can wrap it up in one sentence...
$800,000 to shoot down a school project weather balloon....
The fact is, EVERYONE is full of shit. The New Right, the Left, the Democrats, the Republicans, Fox News, MSNBC, etc.

And yet the tard herd chooses to pick one and eat the corn out of their shit, no matter how distasteful.

The fact is, EVERYONE is full of shit. The New Right, the Left, the Democrats, the Republicans, Fox News, MSNBC, etc.

And yet the tard herd chooses to pick one and eat the corn out of their shit, no matter how distasteful.
Oh so now that you see the people you voted for are no damn good you want to say everyone is no good....

Oh so now that you see the people you voted for are no damn good you want to say everyone is no good....
I voted for the Libertarian for president in 2020.

Prior to that, I wrote in Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who passed before the 2016 election. She was a Ted Cruz supporter. I am glad she did not live to see Cruz become Trump's lickspittle.

In 2012, I wrote in either Pat Paulsen or Snoopy. I forget.

I did not vote in 2008. I figured the ballot would one day be a valuable collectible.

So you were saying?

Or maybe I can actually tell the difference between reliable and unreliable sources.

Fox News personalities knew that Sydney Powell is a crazy person who was spouting nonsense, but didn’t tell you. They were afraid that people like you would get angry if you were told the truth.

Does that sound like a mature worldview to you?
What mskes you think Fox News depends on me for their ratings?

I dont subscribe to cable TV and very seldom see anything from Fox or your preferred channels such as MSNBC or CNN

Just because you are mesmerized by the talking heads dont assume that I am too

I voted for the Libertarian for president in 2020.

Prior to that, I wrote in Ted Cruz in honor of my mother who passed before the 2016 election. She was a Ted Cruz supporter. I am glad she did not live to see Cruz become Trump's lickspittle.

In 2012, I wrote in either Pat Paulsen or Snoopy. I forget.

I did not vote in 2008. I figured the ballot would one day be a valuable collectible.

So you were saying?
All of which makes you a political dropout

Your MO is to vote for some loser with no chance of winning so that you cannot ever be blamed when something goes wrong

Dems have many faults

but they are still better than libs like you because they have convictions and are willing to try

Another sad fact is that you tards think anyone who doesn't swallow the manufactured bullshit you gobble down must be a liberal.

A sure indicator you belong to a cult.
See post 479

Forum List

Back