More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Sorry but you dont know many republicans

Mail-in voting is a soft corrosion of our republic
I know data and history.

Your narrative requires you to ignore the past, so you just flushed it down the memory hole. The truth is the Republican outrage at mail in voting contradicts their history of supporting it, especially is it’s been used predominantly by rural and elderly voters, which are in the Republican base.

You only hate it now because it’s being used by the wrong type of people, in your mind.

I know data and history.

Your narrative requires you to ignore the past, so you just flushed it down the memory hole. The truth is the Republican outrage at mail in voting contradicts their history of supporting it, especially is it’s been used predominantly by rural and elderly voters, which are in the Republican base.

You only hate it now because it’s being used by the wrong type of people, in your mind.
You have to march in lockstep with your dem masters

But I think for myself

Idiot you just claim the link said nothing now you're calling it a lie? You conspiracy theorist are delusional
The link is bullshit. There was no lie from the FBI.

Not sure why you’re calling me the conspiracy theorist. You seem to believe a story about the FBI swinging the election by suppressing the laptop story despite no one who was a part of the FBI or social media saying that’s what happened and the fact that Twitter blocked the story for a couple of days which actually only amplified the story which everyone was perfectly aware of.

You adhere to a conspiracy theory. Not me.

You have to march in lockstep with your dem masters

But I think for myself
Total nonsense. You’ve bought the mail in voting controversy hook line and sinker despite the complete absence of evidence for it.

Most of them cant stop offending long enough to serve out their time and vote legally
Felons can legally vote in Maine, while in prison or jail.... Just like felons could vote in all state and federal elections PRIOR to the CIVIL WAR.....

AFTER the civil war all southern states changed their laws to prevent those imprisoned black men, from voting. Most of the north followed with making it illegal to vote while in prison a few years later... Except....

Maine and Vermont never changed their laws, so felons can vote, if they are citizens and over 18.

Felons and everyone meeting the U.S. Constitutional requirements to vote, can vote, in Maine and Vermont.

If it makes you feel any better, even though felons can vote while imprisoned, MOST DO NOT....voting is the last thing on their minds!

They STILL believe Trump and FOX. There are none so blind as those who will not see.

dog FOX.jpg

The Conspiracy theorist super power able to believe the most unbelievable lie

And there it is. The mass delusion that Trump won. This is the reason the rest of the world has lost faith in the USA. You have far too many idiot voters like this guy who continues to deny the truth, the evidence, and the confessions of those who admit they lied.

They STILL believe Trump and FOX. There are none so blind as those who will not see.
I'm not going to get my hopes up. But with this FOX thing, it does seem like there may be a time limit on the Big Lie.

On the other hand, there's even tape Bannon laying out the whole con (below), and that didn't work. So I don't know.

And there it is. The mass delusion that Trump won. This is the reason the rest of the world has lost faith in the USA. You have far too many idiot voters like this guy who continues to deny the truth, the evidence, and the confessions of those who admit they lied.
but but but everybody knows there was fraud... (even though they have no evidence and lost all court cases)

This Dominion lawsuit proves that Fox news viewers are 2nd rate citizens that, when told the truth, stop watching Fox. Then When Fox tells them the lies they want to hear, they watch Fox again.

These people need lies to survive because they are too weak to function in the fact based world. They are like little children they don't care about anything in life, but the lies they want to hear.

For MONEY, and fear of losing their FOX audience to NEWSMAX and OOAN,

FOX News management made the decision to push the conspiracy made up of crazy, bullcrud lies, and not report the truth to their audience, while behind the scenes admitting it was ALL a bunch of lies.

Me thinks Dominion and Smartmatic will both win their suits.

God Bless Discovery!

I'm not going to get my hopes up. But with this FOX thing, it does seem like there may be a time limit on the Big Lie.

On the other hand, there's even tape Bannon laying out the whole con (below), and that didn't work. So I don't know.

Good advice to take!

Don't get your hopes up!

It's hard to deprogram the BRAIN WASHED, the cult.... which we see evidence of daily.... Sad. :(

but but but everybody knows there was fraud... (even though they have no evidence and lost all court cases)

This Dominion lawsuit proves that Fox news viewers are 2nd rate citizens that, when told the truth, stop watching Fox. Then When Fox tells them the lies they want to hear, they watch Fox again.

These people need lies to survive because they are too weak to function in the fact based world. They are like little children they don't care about anything in life, but the lies they want to hear.
Tucker wanted the reporter who did some fact-checking fired. She should have known better!

Forum List

Back