More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

No the article has no real evidence. It’s a clone of another fake article previously posted where I pointed out that they were referring to unverfied texts and hearsay.
Mkay ...

You seen to be taking this thread seriously ....

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

Internal issues at CNN are much worse

Tucker is the best…and No Cnn is still worse… cnn is racist , bias ….and unbearable

Idk democrats keep bringing up things that they think wins “ oh we got em”

“ some hack Fox News bigwig in court says No one takes Carlson serious”

And they think it means something . Means nothing …cnn faces lawsuit after lawsuit now that’s a thing.

Good ole far leftists ….they don’t talk about cnn getting sued

Last edited:
Faux is the RINO network. Totally worthless save Tucker.

They have always been against President Trump. They are pushing DeSantis of course.
1676693035815.gif

Hell ya Tucker is the number one journalist..he has our back. I love how he criticizes the hack journalists from fox and cnn at press conferences.

Tucker should be on fox from 8-10pm et. He deserves at least two hours. His specials on Fox Nation are awesome 😎

what are you even babbling about?
Your comment makes no sense

You're just mad because Tom Brady has thrown countless successful hail marys against the trash Rams. Rams suck, and Brady bitched slapped you guys. More than once.
Changing the subject,you can’t counter the facts so you don’t try to refute them so you retreat and change the subject. :auiqs.jpg:

You do this:scared1:everytime you are taken to school that your hero Obama lied to the people about reversing bush’s war policys but instead expanded them and that even rfk jr has said the dem party he was once so proud of he is horrified by what it has become now, :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: kid stay on topic,stop deflecting when you are getting owned by retreating to a topic of sports,go to the sports section if you want to babble about football.:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

View attachment 758025

Hell ya Tucker is the number one journalist..he has our back. I love how he criticizes the hack journalists from fox and cnn at press conferences.

Tucker should be on fox from 8-10pm et. He deserves at least two hours. His specials on Fox Nation are awesome 😎
:thankusmile: Indeed,Fox News is corrupt but tucker is not in bed with them.he does not toe the corporate line and that’s why patriotic Americans love him.

Changing the subject,you can’t counter the facts so you don’t try to refute them so you retreat and change the subject. :auiqs.jpg:

You do this:scared1:everytime you are taken to school that your hero Obama lied to the people about reversing bush’s war policys but instead expanded them and that even rfk jr has said the dem party he was once so proud of he is horrified by what it has become now, :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: kid stay on topic,stop deflecting when you are getting owned by retreating to a topic of sports,go to the sports section if you want to babble about football.:auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:
What a ridiculous post.

Republicans have long favored and supported mail in voting until it started being used by people the didn’t want to vote.

Conservatives love grumbling about the fact that people whom they deem to be unworthy have a right to vote.
Sorry but you dont know many republicans

Mail-in voting is a soft corrosion of our republic

When did you start using the name Ron DeSanctimonious?
Was it by any chance right when Trump started using it?
You're not a parrot are you?
More like a sheep I think.
I enjoy watching the grifters eat each other. So, yes, I gladly use the name Crooked Donald has given to the governor of Florida.

I do it as a dig at the tards.

Last edited:
Yes

And you are less well informed because you dont
You deserve to be lied to by Fox.

It is so sad you are not the least bit offended they consider you to be too weak-minded to handle the truth Biden won the election fair and square.

It is a mystery of the ages why you tards line right back up to be lied to over and over and over by the propagandists who are deliberately filling your pointy heads with manufactured bullshit.

Forum List

Back