More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Tucker Carlson (like the other Fox anchors) said in his emails that he absolutely knew the Trump “Big Lie” was b.s. and Trump’s lawyers were liars and acting crazy.

But that is not all. As revealed by the new emails uncovered during this Dominion Trial “discovery process,” Tucker went further to indicate his chief concern was losing viewers to Newsmax after Fox correctly called the Arizona election for Biden. The Fox “brand” was suffering, it was rapidly losing viewers to Newsmax, and that was intolerable.

Even the money-grubbing Murdoch patriarch evidently had more integrity than Carlson. But in the end, money talks, and the eyeballs of Trump’s deluded cult followers won the day at Fox.

Last edited:
We saw on OANN and Newsmax so many things that proved to be cheating that the 2020 election was anything but honest. That's the reason that DirecTV got rid of them. Why the courts deny all the evidence is treason and the judges should be de-nutted.
Well go figure.
OANN and Newsmax. LOOLLOLLLL at watching LOSER news.

We hate FOX too, but why wasn't this on FOX News?

....And as justice falls, corruption prevails and the systems fails, tyrants and their court jesters will laugh like hyenas at the good men who did nothing.

Seekers of truth will be ridiculed or even prosecuted.

Such is the fate of those who, in the face of pure evil and tyranny choose the cowards path of doing nothing.

Freedom and Justice were never "Free". You get what you pay for.

....And as justice falls, corruption prevails and the systems fails, tyrants and their court jesters will laugh like hyenas at the good men who did nothing.

Seekers of truth will be ridiculed or even prosecuted.

Such is the fate of those who, in the face of pure evil and tyranny choose the cowards path of doing nothing.

Dude, I was reading Hossfly and Crusaderfrank and Westwall - then I have to look at this shit??

It's like Robert Frost found a joint where the two roads diverged.

And then smoked it.

Which a lot more in depth and complex than your so-called "analysis".

You don't need depth or complexity when the facts and the law are on your side.
I love these threads ... that completely leave out all the convictions.

...and more.

It really sucks when so many Democrats and supporters get arrested, indicted, and sent to jail for things that 'never happened'.

:itsok:

17 people voted illegally in North Carolina. 2 non-citizens registered to vote. The first two were municipal elections.

There are so few votes involved that it's laughable. All of the cases were single votes, not some massive conspiracy involving millions of votes.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST - ALL OF THEM GOT CAUGHT, SO THE SYSTEM IS WORKING.

Try finding SOME truth.

Maybe watch the show about Rudy, where "Truth isn't Truth"

I'm sorry you're such an elder biitch.
I, along with the real Americans, watched the reporters at the voting sites and never imagined the Democrat workers could get away with the shit they were doing. It's all on tape and the crooked courts won't even look at it. About time for torches, pitchforks and hang ropes. Starting with the commie courts.

Tucker Carlson (like the other Fox anchors) said in his emails that he absolutely knew the Trump “Big Lie” was b.s. and Trump’s lawyers were liars and acting crazy.

But that is not all. As revealed by the new emails uncovered during this Dominion Trial “discovery process,” Tucker went further to indicate his chief concern was losing viewers to Newsmax after Fox correctly called the Arizona election for Biden. The Fox “brand” was suffering, it was rapidly losing viewers to Newsmax, and that was intolerable.

Even the money-grubbing Murdoch patriarch evidently had more integrity than Carlson. But in the end, money talks, and the eyeballs of Trump’s deluded cult followers won the day at Fox.
Comrade Tucker's main concern was losing viewers and the FoxNews stock price. He was never concerned with the truth.

Wow even more impressive irony especially when it comes from someone to stupid to recognize the irony in there response.
It's "too"
It's "their"

Now, what were you saying about stupidity?
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Dude, I was reading Hossfly and Crusaderfrank and Westwall - then I have to look at this shit??
It's like Robert Frost found a joint where the two roads diverged.
And then smoked it.
BasicHumanUnit may speak in liberal platitudes, but your own comments, like those of Hossfly and Crusader Frank and Westwall … are cynical b.s.

Seems you all got to the spot where two roads diverged, lost your minds & sense of integrity, and rushed forward like headless horsemen … taking the low road of lies, insults & demagogery.

It is unforgivable to make excuses for Trump’s “Big Lie” at this late date. It also discredits any valid criticisms you may make against modern “liberalism.”

Last edited:
Comrade Tucker's main concern was losing viewers and the FoxNews stock price. He was never concerned with the truth.
The people you support have 0 moral fiber. Why would you expect anyone else to have it? it clearly means nothing to you morons.

Forum List

Back