More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

Oh baby I can't wait for this trial!! The Big Lie is going down in flames, taking all Big Lie supporters down with it.

“Really crazy stuff. And damaging,” Fox Corp Chairman Rupert Murdoch said in an email on Nov. 19, days after the election, regarding claims Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani was making on Fox News.

“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”

“It’s unbelievably offensive to me. Our viewers are good people and they believe it,” Carlson responded, according to court papers. These messages came in the weeks following the election.

There you have it. Even the Fox news people, all of them, know that there was no election fraud. They admit there was no fraud... Dominion did nothing wrong at all and they are going to sue fake Fox news for $1+ Billion !!! Because the evidence clearly shows that Fox News people knew there was no fraud at all, yet the reported fabricated fake news of Dominion backed voter fraud that never happened.

You Go Dominion !!!!!
Expose fake Fox News

In a normal time, this would sink the whole scam.

It won't. This is a cult.

Tucker replied: "What [Trump]’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong.”
=====
“Sydney Powell is lying,” Tucker Carlson said in a text message to his producer. Meanwhile Laura Ingraham said in a message to Carlson: “Sidney is a complete nut. No one will work with her. Ditto with Rudy.”
=====

The Dominion document released Thursday notes that (FOX reporter) Heinrich "accurately fact-checked the tweet," pointing out that top election officials had said there was no evidence of any voting systems deleting, losing, or changing votes in the election.

Carlson and Hannity apparently did not take kindly to her public rejection of Trump's messaging.

"Please get her fired. Seriously...What the fuck?" Carlson wrote in a text to his colleagues, according to the filing. "I'm actually shocked...It needs to stop immediately, like tonight. It's measurably hurting the company. The stock price is down. Not a joke."

The stock price is down. And there ya go.

Last edited:
Did you bother to read the emails? These people were texting each other that they recognized Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani et al were lying, and they even told their bosses, but at the same time they were more worried about losing viewership and stock value.
They'll call it fake news or corrupt or lies or something.

It's right in front of them now. Everything they need. It's up to them to accept it. I'm not holding my breath.

oor Anyone who does not believe the election was stolen are tremendously stupid or dishonest. Take your pick.

You have it backwards. The election wasn't stolen and anyone who believes it was is either stupid. There isn't a shred of evidence.

You're a gullible idiot if you believe otherwise.

Come on, man! What's wrong with swing state precincts stopping vote tabulation in synchronization in the dead of night blocking windows and kicking out republican observers???
Nothing to see here you Russian asset bots!
:rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: cnm
Come on, man! What's wrong with swing state precincts stopping vote tabulation in synchronization in the dead of night blocking windows and kicking out republican observers???
Nothing to see here you Russian asset bots!
:rolleyes:

None of that happened. All of that is lies and bullshit.

Stop watching the lying right wing media.

So now the private opinions of "newspeople" are newsworthy?

This is the state of intrepid journalism in America. Chasing every lead, speaking truth to power. Or just writing about what some other reporter said.

Forum List

Back