More Pot Talk

How many dogs are accidentally poisoned by alcohol? How many children go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning? Have senior citizens ever had a mass admission to the hospital because they were provided alcohol based brownies?

gotcha KatznDean.....did you rent "Reefer Madness" yet?.....its really realistic.....you would love it...

Did you think you were so clever I wouldn't notice that you didn't answer the question.

because like Dean.....you are being ridiculous and are reaching for the extreme to prove your point......however you have a bunch of people in this thread who know better.........more dogs are poisoned by these than Pot....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...gs-poisoned-chocolate-grapes--fed-owners.html

Last edited:
I have known an AWFUL lot of potheads in my time. Not a one deserved to draw their next breath.

I've had decades to get to know potheads.

I am very proud to have ended their families and made sure they never saw their children without a monitor present. At their expense of course. You would be surprised at how many potheads would rather buy pot than pay the monitor.

i have known an awful lot of potheads in my time. Not a one deserved to draw their next breath.

I am very proud to have ended their families and made sure they never saw their children without a monitor present. At their expense of course. You would be surprised at how many potheads would rather buy pot than pay the monitor.

you are raving lunatic and you have ended no families over smoking marajuhnia you silly woman ..stop making up crazy stories

Last edited:
i have known an awful lot of potheads in my time. Not a one deserved to draw their next breath.

you are raving lunatic and you have ended no families over smoking marajuhnia you silly woman stop making up crazy stories

Of course I have. I was a divorce lawyer. Loved every minute of it for quite a while.

you are raving lunatic and you have ended no families over smoking marijuana you silly woman stop making up crazy stories

Of course I have. I was a divorce lawyer. Loved every minute of it for quite a while.

Did you say lawyer or liar ?..just stop it.. to obtain an order in child custody and access hearing that granted only supervised access would require a lot more than alleged marijuana smoking...

how has portugal benefited?

They have a nation of drug addicts that are unemployable, they have a nation of illiterates. It is a failed state looking for the eu to support it. It's economic report for the first quarter of 2013 was -.04%. But, the addicts get to use clean needles.

Perhaps the worst punishment meted out to nations that legalize drugs, is the effect of drug legalization. Of course removing criminal penalties are going to benefit the addicts, as the nation sinks, they can sing.

they inject pot in portugal?

Portugal is a failed state. It is nothing to emulate. Unless you are a drug addict. Then it looks pretty good.

Oh bullshit. You tried to float this turd in the thread about Uruguay and I shot it down there. Let's see the instant replay:

>> The argument was that the fear of prison drives addicts underground and that incarceration is more expensive than treatment — so why not give drug addicts health services instead? Under Portugal's new regime, people found guilty of possessing small amounts of drugs are sent to a panel consisting of a psychologist, social worker and legal adviser for appropriate treatment (which may be refused without criminal punishment), instead of jail.

... The question is, does the new policy work? At the time, critics in the poor, socially conservative and largely Catholic nation said decriminalizing drug possession would open the country to "drug tourists" and exacerbate Portugal's drug problem; the country had some of the highest levels of hard-drug use in Europe. But the recently released results of a report commissioned by the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, suggest otherwise.

The paper, published by Cato in April, found that in the five years after personal possession was decriminalized, illegal drug use among teens in Portugal declined and rates of new HIV infections caused by sharing of dirty needles dropped, while the number of people seeking treatment for drug addiction more than doubled.

"Judging by every metric, decriminalization in Portugal has been a resounding success," says Glenn Greenwald, an attorney, author and fluent Portuguese speaker, who conducted the research. "It has enabled the Portuguese government to manage and control the drug problem far better than virtually every other Western country does."

... Portugal's case study is of some interest to lawmakers in the U.S., confronted now with the violent overflow of escalating drug gang wars in Mexico. The U.S. has long championed a hard-line drug policy, supporting only international agreements that enforce drug prohibition and imposing on its citizens some of the world's harshest penalties for drug possession and sales. Yet America has the highest rates of cocaine and marijuana use in the world, and while most of the E.U. (including Holland) has more liberal drug laws than the U.S., it also has less drug use.<<

(more at the link)

you are raving lunatic and you have ended no families over smoking marijuana you silly woman stop making up crazy stories

Did you say lawyer or liar ?..just stop it.. to obtain an order in child custody and access hearing that granted only supervised access would require a lot more than alleged marijuana smoking...

That's called "making a case".

What do you think lawyers do?

They make the case.

they inject pot in portugal?

Portugal is a failed state. It is nothing to emulate. Unless you are a drug addict. Then it looks pretty good.

Oh bullshit. You tried to float this turd in the thread about Uruguay and I shot it down there. Let's see the instant replay:

>> The argument was that the fear of prison drives addicts underground and that incarceration is more expensive than treatment — so why not give drug addicts health services instead? Under Portugal's new regime, people found guilty of possessing small amounts of drugs are sent to a panel consisting of a psychologist, social worker and legal adviser for appropriate treatment (which may be refused without criminal punishment), instead of jail.

... The question is, does the new policy work? At the time, critics in the poor, socially conservative and largely Catholic nation said decriminalizing drug possession would open the country to "drug tourists" and exacerbate Portugal's drug problem; the country had some of the highest levels of hard-drug use in Europe. But the recently released results of a report commissioned by the Cato Institute, a libertarian think tank, suggest otherwise.

The paper, published by Cato in April, found that in the five years after personal possession was decriminalized, illegal drug use among teens in Portugal declined and rates of new HIV infections caused by sharing of dirty needles dropped, while the number of people seeking treatment for drug addiction more than doubled.

"Judging by every metric, decriminalization in Portugal has been a resounding success," says Glenn Greenwald, an attorney, author and fluent Portuguese speaker, who conducted the research. "It has enabled the Portuguese government to manage and control the drug problem far better than virtually every other Western country does."

... Portugal's case study is of some interest to lawmakers in the U.S., confronted now with the violent overflow of escalating drug gang wars in Mexico. The U.S. has long championed a hard-line drug policy, supporting only international agreements that enforce drug prohibition and imposing on its citizens some of the world's harshest penalties for drug possession and sales. Yet America has the highest rates of cocaine and marijuana use in the world, and while most of the E.U. (including Holland) has more liberal drug laws than the U.S., it also has less drug use.<<

(more at the link)

Decriminalization works very well - for addicts. For the rest of the country not so much. Since it decriminalized drugs, its GDP has contracted every quarter. But for addicts, it works very well.

So, you think it's a good idea to judge how well a country is doing by how happy their drug addicts are?

There's nothing like starting off the addiction early. That way the kids are less likely to complain about parental drug addiction. They can also get SSI!

They're old, who cares if they get a heart attack or a stroke.

When it comes to drug users, the best thing you can do for them is let them die. Young or old. They are useless anyway.

When it comes to drug users, the best thing you can do for them is let them die. Young or old. They are useless anyway.

but Gail and Dale seemed like such a nice couple ?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg]"Toking" with Lawrence Welk - YouTube[/ame]

How many dogs are accidentally poisoned by alcohol? How many children go to the hospital with alcohol poisoning? Have senior citizens ever had a mass admission to the hospital because they were provided alcohol based brownies?

A lot of dogs are poisoned by alcohol (for idiots, it's "funny" to give your dog beer at parties).

Thousands of underaged kids go to the hospital for alcohol poisoning every single year in the US. You've never heard of high school kids drinking? Come on Katz, use that head of yours.

Alcohol based brownies don't exist because the concept doesn't make sense, but many seniors are horribly addicted to alcohol and are suffering from complications such as liver cirrhosis in their old age.

You want all alcohol users to die because they're useless?

Doesn't that cover a very large (and influential) range of people?

I believe most of our Presidents have been known to partake in cocktails, and many have been known to smoke pot as well.

Last edited:
I have known an AWFUL lot of potheads in my time. Not a one deserved to draw their next breath.

That's sick Katz.

Thank God you're no longer practicing. Are you aware of the concept of karma? You will have quite a debt to pay my dear.

Forum List

Back