More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

no shit......you have discovered sliced bread.....or hot water....

now tell us something we don't know... bloody hell:mad:

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.

The Repulican Party doesn't cater to blacks, or Hispanics, or transgendered or men, or women, or whites. They represent ALL American Citizens without regard to special interests.

Diversity isn't a strength. Diversity is the problem most of the time. Cowboys and Indians, Blacks and Whites, Jews and Muslims, The North and The South, Sicilians and Napolitanos, the Crips and the Bloods to name just a few. You show me diversity and I'll more often than not show you a dispute.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

I don't need any more proof. We've got demented white people apologizing to other white people for being white people. I'd say the stupid has set.

The Repulican Party doesn't cater to blacks, or Hispanics, or transgendered or men, or women, or whites. They represent ALL American Citizens without regard to special interests.
But that isn’t good enough to the racist non whites and their army of cucks, so it is obviously time to change the game plan.

The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.
It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

I can’t wait until I can mow you disgusting monsters down in the war.

RedFlagWarningMGN.jpg

It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

View attachment 276331
Your weak government won’t save you.

View attachment 276331
take point.

That Bernie piece of filth is EVERY BIT the American-hating traitor-psychopath that drunken Hilarious Hillary is. There is no moral difference between these slithering testaments to everything mankind has ever done wrong. As far as I'm concerned, on the night that Bernie's parents fucked, the best part of him squirted into....I've leave that to your imagination. I don't know of a fellow American with a more deep-seated hatred of that rabbit-faced, baby-tantrum, more-viscous-than-usual pile of Bernie SLIME than me. Whose shiny bald head reminds people to go home and clean their dildos.

Diversity isn't a strength. Diversity is the problem most of the time. Cowboys and Indians, Blacks and Whites, Jews and Muslims, The North and The South, Sicilians and Napolitanos, the Crips and the Bloods to name just a few. You show me diversity and I'll more often than not show you a dispute.
Exactly. Got to pick a side.

Aaaaand we have another heavily armed 30-year-old white male eager to murder people who disagree with him.

let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

Do us a favor and make sure you post your manifesto on 8chan please. Great, thanks.

Perhaps the GOP should consider becoming more inclusive instead of relying on a change to our immigration laws and policies? To treat these immigrants as a lost cause is the way a loser thinks.

Which is why only a majority of white people vote for you

The republican idea of catering to whites is denying rights for minorities.
This is because you people believe in white replacement theory.

Forum List

Back