More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.
Do you think that the vicious Prog propaganda we see every day can be pushed back a bit? You really believe that Repubs are coming from an equal footing? They have been on the defensive for decades. When they stop something in congress it is a victory for them. If they have agendas it is slow going. And their own slowness in embracing some agendas that Progs have has hurt them also. This white race crap is old. And it is dangerous. To you see little push back in violence. And when you do we see it for years and more. Fight and flight is a truism. Having food on the table and a roof over the head is another. You have been chipping away at these things and most of it for nothing. You are face value and shallow at that. Behind you is nothing. And your violence is based on your agendas with most of them laughable.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.
It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

I can’t wait until I can mow you disgusting monsters down in the war.
The republican idea of catering to whites is denying rights for minorities.
This is because you people believe in white replacement theory.
Minorities have more rights than white people.

Forced diversity is like forced love, there really is no such thing and the outcomes are dubious and inconsistent
It’s mostly a feel good accommodating thing and does impose the concept that there is something wrong with those who fail to embrace this unproven ideal.

It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

Yea, i suppose thats why Joe Arpaio was given a pardon.
Kellyanne Conway calls 4 minority congresswomen a ‘dark underbelly in this country’
I suppose that promotes minority rights.. gerrymandering, purging voter rolls, etc.

Kellyanne Conway calls 4 minority congresswomen a ‘dark underbelly in this country’
I suppose that promotes minority rights.. gerrymandering, purging voter rolls, etc.
Purging the voting rolls of mostly dead white people isn’t helping minorities have their votes counted? Really? You are actually dumb enough to believe that?

As for gerrymandering, black and brown districts are purposely created at the behest of minorities by both Democrats and Republicans of the state, that is gerrymandering in favor of minorities that happens every year.

Your link was ridiculous trash by the way.

Purging the voting rolls of mostly dead white people isn’t helping minorities have their votes counted? Really? You are actually dumb enough to believe that?

As for gerrymandering, black and brown districts are purposely created at the behest of minorities by both Democrats and Republicans of the state, that is gerrymandering in favor of minorities that happens every year.

Purging of voter rolls increasingly occurs in states with history of racial discrimination, according to Brennan center for justice report. Since pre-clearance provisions have been removed, minorities are purged increasingly more.
-->> Here are your minority rights. <<---

Gerrymandering benefits republicans more, meaning that democrats would have a more equal playing field if there were no gerrymandering.

Kellyanne conway's views on the 4 minority congressmembers is widely published. She actually said it, but she's just being told to by her boss.

Trump campaign video has white supremacy logo.
White supremacy becoming the norm rather than exception.

Purging of voter rolls increasingly occurs in states with history of racial discrimination, according to Brennan center for justice report. Since pre-clearance provisions have been removed, minorities are purged increasingly more.
-->> Here are your minority rights. <<---

Gerrymandering benefits republicans more, meaning that democrats would have a more equal playing field if there were no gerrymandering.

Kellyanne conway's views on the 4 minority congressmembers is widely published. She actually said it, but she's just being told to by her boss.

Trump campaign video has white supremacy logo.
White supremacy becoming the norm rather than exception.
Kellyanne Conway’s words are not even remotely racial, dumbass. The “dark underbelly” is a well known long used fucking term for the worst elements of society.

You fucking retards need to blow your non-existent brains out for the good of society.

dm.png

This concludes today's lesson.

Because there's totally no evidence of trying to subvert white people, right?

41477517_2157199004549526_7068742319188475904_n.jpg

1532232839448.jpg

1532232972283.jpg

1532233489164.png

1532233565059.jpg

1532234124281.jpg

I literally have hundreds of examples. But go on, keep sticking your head in the sand.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

I literally have hundreds of examples. But go on, keep sticking your head in the sand.
Thats just the nutty fringe, irrelevant.
f1bbd7z0bqj31.jpg

This is the real world.

Purging voter roles is a mandatory requirement imposed by the Supreme Court. Democrats invented Gerry mandering.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

f1bbd7z0bqj31.jpg

This is the real world.
Here's the whole story about the man who stole $50.

In 1983, when he was 22 years old, Kennard robbed a bakery with a knife. Although there were no injuries, he was sentenced to life without parole.

He had previously pleaded guilty to a burglary, meaning he had breached the old Habitual Felony Offender Act, otherwise known as the Three Strikes Law.
It appears the reality was somewhat different than what you attempted to portray. He committed armed robbery, and it was his third offense. He got what he deserved.

Purging voter roles is a mandatory requirement imposed by the Supreme Court. Democrats invented Gerry mandering.

Cite the case that requires voter purges.

Yeah, in a way Democrats did invent gerrymandering. Republicans took it to a whole new level.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

f1bbd7z0bqj31.jpg

This is the real world.

Fake news. It's probably something like "Man who stole 30 bucks... and killed a person" in reality.

Yeah, criminals have to do the crime, no matter what skin color. The only way to have less blacks in prison is to have less blacks committing crime.

Yeah, in a way Democrats did invent gerrymandering. Republicans took it to a whole new level.

Breaking: California Loses Suit, Court Orders 1.5 Million Voters Removed

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

Breaking: California Loses Suit, Court Orders 1.5 Million Voters Removed

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

CA is not being required to purge voters, silly man. They are being required to mail address confirmations. It'll take at least four years before any of the already inactive voters get cancelled.

Forum List

Back