More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.
It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

I can’t wait until I can mow you disgusting monsters down in the war.
The republican idea of catering to whites is denying rights for minorities.
This is because you people believe in white replacement theory.

Because there's totally no evidence of trying to subvert white people, right?

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

I literally have hundreds of examples. But go on, keep sticking your head in the sand.
Lorde Inc? Some tiny modeling agency your complaining about.
sure, they shouldnt exclude white people. But they're tiny and insignificant.

Read the actual articles
Harvard magazine -- abolish white race.
This is about abolishing the notion of superiority of white race.

fewer white people. This is about including more african-americans in genetic research.

Your DNA is an Abomination By Rudy Martinez
read about that here. Editor apologized for publication.

African 405: the problem of whiteness
About an understanding of whiteness for the aim of helping dismantling white supremacy.

Thought Catalog article about diversity has been removed due to hateful/abusive content.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

The republican party could make more effort to reach out to non-white races. All races have conservative people. Likely the majority of immigrants going to USA support free markets and capitalism compared to those who stay in their country, but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.
It is pretty sick how someone can think that providing basic rights to a constituency group and literally nothing else is somehow “catering”.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

I literally have hundreds of examples. But go on, keep sticking your head in the sand.

Read the actual articles

fewer white people. This is about including more african-americans in genetic research.

About an understanding of whiteness for the aim of helping dismantling white supremacy.

Thought Catalog article about diversity has been removed due to hateful/abusive content.
All every racist piece of shit who hates white people has to do is make a bullshit vague claim that they fighting "white supremacy" and they are free to be as demonic as they want to be.

Hell, you idiots just assume that non-white people can do no wrong and give them the benefit of the doubt every time anyway.

In reality all of these people are the racists in suits that perpetuate a systemic racism against white people in academia and the media.

Aaaaand we have another heavily armed 30-year-old white male eager to murder people who disagree with him.

let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

Do us a favor and make sure you post your manifesto on 8chan please. Great, thanks.
Scared?
They will be.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

Read the actual articles

All every racist piece of shit who hates white people has to do is make a bullshit vague claim that they fighting "white supremacy" and they are free to be as demonic as they want to be.

Hell, you idiots just assume that non-white people can do no wrong and give them the benefit of the doubt every time anyway.

In reality all of these people are the racists in suits that perpetuate a systemic racism against white people in academia and the media.
You have found two racist articles. The Rudy Martinez and the Thought Catalog article, but the others arent. There are racists in every race.

Overall, democrats aren't anti-white, they just want to make sure non-whites get treated the same as whites.

“When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

Read the actual articles

Remember when I told you I had hundreds? I wasn't kidding.

firefighters.png

41948589_874521696084613_1122555261190406144_o.jpg
41868352_2274757145885093_4289671773122723840_n.jpg

1532233529538.jpg
1532234465159.jpg

But go ahead, keep pretending there's no anti-white agenda.
You'll run out of excuses before I run out of screenshots, I guarantee you that.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

Read the actual articles

You have found two racist articles. The Rudy Martinez and the Thought Catalog article, but the others arent. There are racists in every race.

Overall, democrats aren't anti-white, they just want to make sure non-whites get treated the same as whites.

“When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression."
There are hundreds of racist articles idiot.

View attachment 276731

View attachment 276732

View attachment 276733

View attachment 276734

View attachment 276735

View attachment 276736

Thats just the nutty fringe, irrelevant.
f1bbd7z0bqj31.jpg

This is the real world.

Harvard is nutty and fringe?
The University of Wisconsin is nutty and fringe?
The Guardian is nutty and fringe?

Yes.

View attachment 276331
Your weak government won’t save you.

Do you realize just how radical you are sounding? In this current atmosphere, you might want to tone that down a bit. It's not funny, or even remotely a joking manner.

View attachment 276331
Your weak government won’t save you.

Do you realize just how radical you are sounding? In this current atmosphere, you might want to tone that down a bit. It's not funny, or even remotely a joking manner.
The atmosphere is exactly why I am sounding "radical".

This country is finished. I am not joking.

Diversity is what made america great. Black music, Mexican food, Jewish scientists, and Asian engineers.
None of that is what made America the superpower it is today.

Being able to randomly destroy other nations is not a positive. But that isn't what was claimed.
Being able to destroy oppressive governments that terrorize their own people just because they can is most certainly a positive.

Being able to defend ourselves from any outside threat is an even greater positive.

We end up killing the same people we complain about being killed. We have killed far more civilians than any of the countries we have attacked.
Who put the civilians in harms way?

We did.

All the term "diversity' means is that we are all here. The political parties either speak to our needs or they don't. Why speak in terms of a political party? The message that you are sending is that the republican party speaks only for one demographic group.

Name the rights. No.

Name the best right you have to support that claim. oR STFU.

All the term "diversity' means is that we are all here. The political parties either speak to our needs or they don't. Why speak in terms of a political party? The message that you are sending is that the republican party speaks only for one demographic group.

Or it could be that liberals are really good at race baiting minorities, and manage to win their votes by spreading fear and division.

FUnny, you could only think of one possible explanation for the numbers. Are you stupid?

Or it could be that liberals are really good at race baiting minorities, and manage to win their votes by spreading fear and division.

FUnny, you could only think of one possible explanation for the numbers. Are you stupid?

Are you just pushing white straight males of a religious cult to be our leaders?

Are you just pushing white straight males of a religious cult to be our leaders?

Note how you made a point in your previous post, and my post, addressed it, and offered my personal insight relating to your point.

While your "response" to my post, and I use the term in it's more general definition,

did not address anything I actually said, and asked me about something that was not based on anything I said, and seems to just be pulled from your ass,

with the sole intent of smearing me as a racist and a religious bigot.

Which, ironically, completely demonstrates my point, that the dem winning of minorities could be based on race baiting by people like you,

instead of anything we republicans do.

So, fuck you very much.

Forum List

Back