More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

You guys aren't going to get the wall you were promised.

You guys aren't going to get the millions of deportations you were promised.

Sorry.

Maybe you should start dealing with reality.

What makes you so sure of that?
Have you not noticed the rage and growing hatred for wetbacks? Real Americans have woke the fuck up...Nobody including yourself can show us that we benefit in any way by their presense...in fact all statistics and facts prove the contrary.
It’s happening bud...you better wrap your head around it now....La Familia is headed home soon. Sorry
You are such a Nazi against brown people.

Sorry.

Have you not noticed the rage and growing hatred for wetbacks? Real Americans have woke the fuck up...Nobody including yourself can show us that we benefit in any way by their presense...in fact all statistics and facts prove the contrary.
It’s happening bud...you better wrap your head around it now....La Familia is headed home soon. Sorry
He's just scared, and lashing out. Impotent rage.

Sorry.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Sorry.

I like stats and facts...why don’t you?

but its fringe, and these people have no voice.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're being published by the likes of WaPo, CNN, or the New York Post - and they have no voice?

I suppose you think think nobody reads these things either:

1541893440282.jpg

Certainly not THESE people. They most definitely aren't reading anti-white rhetoric, right?

1565150340981.png

Let me know as soon as you want me to stop handing your ass to you.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
Wait...this is why you hate immigrants?

You're afraid it'll mean a loss of political power for the GOP?
We don’t hate immigration idiots,, we hate illegals, foreigners. You should educate yourself

Sorry.

I love stats and facts. They're a critical component of intelligent analysis, and absolutely required to make an effective argument.

However, somehow you guys haven't quite figured out that they're not the ONLY element in making an effective argument.

Other important elements are (a) the messenger themselves and (b) the way the message itself is delivered.

In this case, the messengers are repulsive and the way they deliver the message is shallow, ignorant and comically tone deaf.

So that's on you to fix, not me. Or don't.

Sorry.

I love stats and facts. They're a critical component of intelligent analysis, and absolutely required to make an effective argument.

However, somehow you guys haven't quite figured out that they're not the ONLY element in making an effective argument.

Other important elements are (a) the messenger themselves and (b) the way the message itself is delivered.

In this case, the messengers are repulsive and the way they deliver the message is shallow, ignorant and comically tone deaf.

In your opinion, mine is different!

Sorry.

Haha... that’s one hell of a spin right there Mac.
You seem to have a weird obsession with how things are said...it’s as if how something is said Trumps what is being said. That’s fucking weird.
Look bud, statistics and facts don’t change based on how they are delivered...you know this..right?
Are you suggesting that some super ignorant people refuse to let FACTS resonate because they aren’t delivered in a soft, soothing tone?

What we all need now is an explanation of how the republican party ended up being a party of white, heterosexual males of a certain religious cult instead of a party for all Americans. I'm a caucasian woman who has voted for, and campaigned for, white, heterosexual men, and I want an explanation. Don't expect my vote. The republican party needs to redeem itself. It's got a lot of redeeming to do. I don't vote for a party that stands only for rich, white, heterosexual males from religious cults. But the republicans made their own choices.

Haha... that’s one hell of a spin right there Mac.
You seem to have a weird obsession with how things are said...it’s as if how something is said Trumps what is being said. That’s fucking weird.
Look bud, statistics and facts don’t change based on how they are delivered...you know this..right?
Are you suggesting that some super ignorant people refuse to let FACTS resonate because they aren’t delivered in a soft, soothing tone?
As I said, somehow you guys haven't quite figured this out yet.

Speaking of facts, there's plenty of material out there that indicates the way we communicate is at least as important as what we say.

This isn't exactly a secret.

If you don't care, great. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, then. Go get 'em.

We used to embrace the melting pot approach where people came to this country, adopted our common culture, while adding in bits of their own.......

Which is exactly what is still happening today.

Sorry.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?
As with virtually everything else, it depends, and I agree with both ends of this, depending on the individual issue.

In general, I disagree with "diversity" when it is forced and not organic. I don't like seeing people punished for not complying with forced diversity.

At the same time, it's clear to me that there are (still) people who are bigots, without the ability to look beyond their preconceived notions and worldview.

If minorities gravitate towards the Democratic Party, I think it's more because they are repulsed by the GOP, than being attracted to the Democrats.

Look at post 93, for example.

Well, thank you for admitting that at least some of the time, diversity is not good. especially when it is "forced and not organic".

Forum List

Back