More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

Nope, just denial, ignorance, stupidity and the like.
Well, we all can't be as intelligent, aware and informed as Trumpsters!

Cool...but admit this; it’s quite fascinating that seemingly intelligent people can convince themselves that Mexicans have the right to fuck our people over because their country is a corrupt, disgusting shithole...You agree?
They're not "fucking people over". They're desperate to escape.

I'd rather address the root problem.

Errr, it is not our place to run Mexico for them.

Trying would be very tricky, and would generate huge resentment.

NOw segregating ourselves away from them, ie building a Wall, strongly controlling the border,

that is without our power and nothing anyone can rationally complain about.
We wouldn't be running Mexico for them. We'd be supporting American businesses and giving more trade dollars to our own neighbors instead of China, an adversary.

But never mind. If you think your approach is better, then get it done. We'll see how that works out, if it ever happens.

Well, I would support your plan instead of "free trade" with China, and neither plan really contradicts the other.

We can trade with them, without letting illegals flood across the border.

but they get turned off by the right catering only to the white race.

Wrong

They get turned off of the gop by a lying and corrupt media who report false stories and fake allegations as if they were fact. The shit on the daily news is a damn joke. EVERYTHING is sensationalized beyond epic proportions
Its like this:
umlye7dauzj31.jpg

but its fringe, and these people have no voice.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're being published by the likes of WaPo, CNN, or the New York Post - and they have no voice?

I suppose you think think nobody reads these things either:

View attachment 276979

Certainly not THESE people. They most definitely aren't reading anti-white rhetoric, right?

View attachment 276982

Let me know as soon as you want me to stop handing your ass to you.
Those are just bigoted people.
They only have a voice because you give it to them.
But you can expect to hear more from these types due to hateful rhetoric from our president, and the rise of proud boys and the like.

YOur word are nothing but made up shit.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
Traditionally the Left only hated rich people, then they added Christians, then they added the middle class, then they added the working class, then they added Southerners, then they added Midwesterners, then they add poor white people, then they added the police, then the added mainstream society, then they add white voters in general.
Yep, at this point in time it can be said that the Racist Democratic Party hates white voters.

Cool...but admit this; it’s quite fascinating that seemingly intelligent people can convince themselves that Mexicans have the right to fuck our people over because their country is a corrupt, disgusting shithole...You agree?

NOw segregating ourselves away from them, ie building a Wall, strongly controlling the border,

We wouldn't be running Mexico for them. We'd be supporting American businesses and giving more trade dollars to our own neighbors instead of China, an adversary.

But never mind. If you think your approach is better, then get it done. We'll see how that works out, if it ever happens.

Well, I would support your plan instead of "free trade" with China, and neither plan really contradicts the other.

The goal is to eliminate their motivation for escaping their own countries by helping them get what they REALLY want, which is a way to just make a living.

Win-win.

Hahaha...too funny.
It’s what bleeding heart fools do…Inject complexity into a simple situation. They do this so that effective resolutions cease to be sought.
Look, Mexico’s problem is simple...Low iQ ignorance and indecency...too many people not enough resources. Face it bud, your people are disgusting human beings, They can’t stop making babies...fuck, animals in the wild know to limit fertility when resoources aren’t plentiful.
Stop the fucking excuse making...PLEASE
Looks like we disagree. I'll have to somehow find a way to survive without your agreement.

Meanwhile, I'm not existing in fear, paranoia and anger.

I suspect another couple billion around the globe are “desperate to escape” as well...I suppose we should FORCE Americans to spoon feed them and allow them to fuck our nation up as well...no?
“The root problem”....how do you force them to stop running their baby factories nonstop from age 14 to 45?

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
If that's damage then we need lots more of it.

Apparently you haven’t been to nearly every single Democrat run city have you? Be careful for what you wish for

You guys aren't going to get the wall you were promised.

You guys aren't going to get the millions of deportations you were promised.

Sorry.

Maybe you should start dealing with reality.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Diversity does not mean "we are all here, regardless of..."

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

the two party system could very well collapse.

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

It is difficult to believe that you have not heard of this before.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

Looks like we disagree. I'll have to somehow find a way to survive without your agreement.

Meanwhile, I'm not existing in fear, paranoia and anger.

I suspect another couple billion around the globe are “desperate to escape” as well...I suppose we should FORCE Americans to spoon feed them and allow them to fuck our nation up as well...no?
“The root problem”....how do you force them to stop running their baby factories nonstop from age 14 to 45?
By making them more responsible for their lives. My plan does that because (as I just posted), we motivate them to stay in their countries by helping them get what they really want, which is jobs. We'd see many illegals leave here for jobs down there, because they would rather be there in the first place.

You folks just don't think about that, because you're too busy dehumanizing them. People like you have been dehumanizing others as an excuse to avoid, shun or attack them for millennia. That's up to you, but that's your choice. I'd rather see these people in their home countries with a way to make a living.

We could make that happen, to our own benefit, but now we can no longer do anything but hate.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're being published by the likes of WaPo, CNN, or the New York Post - and they have no voice?

View attachment 276979

Certainly not THESE people. They most definitely aren't reading anti-white rhetoric, right?

View attachment 276982

But you can expect to hear more from these types due to hateful rhetoric from our president, and the rise of proud boys and the like.

g547ql6nozj31.jpg

View attachment 276979

View attachment 276982

g547ql6nozj31.jpg

Asians are quite decent, quite law abiding, quite productive, quite clean..they only have children they themselves can provide for. I have no problem with Asians. Now wetbacks....FUCK those disgusting human cockroaches

Immigrants today ARE assimilating just as those before them did.

Considering that half of our people are ashamed of our culture to the point of denying that we HAVE a culture,

Who are these "half" who don't understand what the word "culture" means? Maybe you are engaging in pessimistic hyperbole? Spineless defeatism is not part of American culture.

By making them more responsible for their lives. My plan does that because (as I just posted), we motivate them to stay in their countries by helping them get what they really want, which is jobs. We'd see many illegals leave here for jobs down there, because they would rather be there in the first place.

You folks just don't think about that, because you're too busy dehumanizing them. People like you have been dehumanizing others as an excuse to avoid, shun or attack them for millennia. That's up to you, but that's your choice. I'd rather see these people in their home countries with a way to make a living.

We could make that happen, to our own benefit, but now we can no longer do anything but hate.
Sounds like you intend to write in Tooth Fairy on your ballot next year. It is just brain dead stupid to imagine the US can fix all the broken, corrupt governments south of the border so people will all be able to find good paying jobs. The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem from south of our border is to build the fence, and despite all their lying and duplicity and race baiting, the Democrats know this, too.

In 2013, Schumer introduced Senate bill S. 744, which is identical to the plan Trump laid out in his 2018 SOTU address except for two items: Schumer proposed giving a green card to all illegals already in the country, while spending $44 billion to build the fence, etc. to keep any more out, and Trump proposed providing a path to citizenship to only those who came here as minors and said he could get the job done for $25 billion, $19 billion less than Schumer wanted to spend. Obama and Clinton supported Schumer's bill and every Democrat in the Senate voted in favor of it.

Sounds like you intend to write in Tooth Fairy on your ballot next year. It is just brain dead stupid to imagine the US can fix all the broken, corrupt governments south of the border so people will all be able to find good paying jobs. The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem from south of our border is to build the fence, and despite all their lying and duplicity and race baiting, the Democrats know this, too.

In 2013, Schumer introduced Senate bill S. 744, which is identical to the plan Trump laid out in his 2018 SOTU address except for two items: Schumer proposed giving a green card to all illegals already in the country, while spending $44 billion to build the fence, etc. to keep any more out, and Trump proposed providing a path to citizenship to only those who came here as minors and said he could get the job done for $25 billion, $19 billion less than Schumer wanted to spend. Obama and Clinton supported Schumer's bill and every Democrat in the Senate voted in favor of it.
Sure, slap all the band aids you want to on this.

Be honest, if you weren’t half Mexican would you take the same position?
Would still think Americans must fuck themselves for Mexico?

The goal is to eliminate their motivation for escaping their own countries by helping them get what they REALLY want, which is a way to just make a living.

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

BUT, you have a First World country with a long land border with a Third World country.

There will always be large numbers of Mexicans and other central Americans who will want to come here illegally, and who have been taught that they have the moral right to do so. If not the legal right to do so.

Be honest, if you weren’t half Mexican would you take the same position?
Would still think Americans must fuck themselves for Mexico?
Half Spanish, to be precise. Married into a half Mexican family.

I don't think we should fuck ourselves for Mexico in the least. I think much of Central and South America could be very useful for us, and that we could be very useful to them. And I've outlined precisely how.

But I can't get through to you, through your bigotry, so I'm not trying very hard. I do wish you'd stop lying about my opinions, though.

You guys aren't going to get the wall you were promised.

You guys aren't going to get the millions of deportations you were promised.

Sorry.

Maybe you should start dealing with reality.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Diversity does not mean "we are all here, regardless of..."

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

the two party system could very well collapse.

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

It is difficult to believe that you have not heard of this before.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

1.You know what I am referring to. Save your coyness for the tourists.

2. My point about the breakdown of the two party system stands. Address it, or be a coward.

Forum List

Back