More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

but its fringe, and these people have no voice.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're being published by the likes of WaPo, CNN, or the New York Post - and they have no voice?

I suppose you think think nobody reads these things either:

View attachment 276979

Certainly not THESE people. They most definitely aren't reading anti-white rhetoric, right?

View attachment 276982

Let me know as soon as you want me to stop handing your ass to you.
Those are just bigoted people.
They only have a voice because you give it to them.
But you can expect to hear more from these types due to hateful rhetoric from our president, and the rise of proud boys and the like.

YOur word are nothing but made up shit.
g547ql6nozj31.jpg

Funny memes. Your words are still just made up shit.

They're not "fucking people over". They're desperate to escape.

I'd rather address the root problem.

Errr, it is not our place to run Mexico for them.

Trying would be very tricky, and would generate huge resentment.

NOw segregating ourselves away from them, ie building a Wall, strongly controlling the border,

that is without our power and nothing anyone can rationally complain about.
We wouldn't be running Mexico for them. We'd be supporting American businesses and giving more trade dollars to our own neighbors instead of China, an adversary.

But never mind. If you think your approach is better, then get it done. We'll see how that works out, if it ever happens.

Well, I would support your plan instead of "free trade" with China, and neither plan really contradicts the other.

We can trade with them, without letting illegals flood across the border.
The goal is to eliminate their motivation for escaping their own countries by helping them get what they REALLY want, which is a way to just make a living.

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

BUT, you have a First World country with a long land border with a Third World country.

There will always be large numbers of Mexicans and other central Americans who will want to come here illegally, and who have been taught that they have the moral right to do so. If not the legal right to do so.
Not so sure. I know first hand that many (if not most) of them would rather stay in their home countries. Believe it or not, they really do like it there. But they need jobs. And maybe some basic hope and safety.

So, maybe if we can help make them a Second World country, we'd see a real difference without spraying out hate in every direction. It might even help the GOP with Hispanics, by the way.

You guys aren't going to get the wall you were promised.

You guys aren't going to get the millions of deportations you were promised.

Sorry.

Maybe you should start dealing with reality.

What makes you so sure of that?
Have you not noticed the rage and growing hatred for wetbacks? Real Americans have woke the fuck up...Nobody including yourself can show us that we benefit in any way by their presense...in fact all statistics and facts prove the contrary.
It’s happening bud...you better wrap your head around it now....La Familia is headed home soon. Sorry
You are such a Nazi against brown people.

Oh look, another leftist who cannot view people as anything but colors. Hypocrite. You and Loser are essentially the same creature.

Cool...but admit this; it’s quite fascinating that seemingly intelligent people can convince themselves that Mexicans have the right to fuck our people over because their country is a corrupt, disgusting shithole...You agree?
They're not "fucking people over". They're desperate to escape.

I'd rather address the root problem.

I suspect another couple billion around the globe are “desperate to escape” as well...I suppose we should FORCE Americans to spoon feed them and allow them to fuck our nation up as well...no?
“The root problem”....how do you force them to stop running their baby factories nonstop from age 14 to 45?
By making them more responsible for their lives. My plan does that because (as I just posted), we motivate them to stay in their countries by helping them get what they really want, which is jobs. We'd see many illegals leave here for jobs down there, because they would rather be there in the first place.

You folks just don't think about that, because you're too busy dehumanizing them. People like you have been dehumanizing others as an excuse to avoid, shun or attack them for millennia. That's up to you, but that's your choice. I'd rather see these people in their home countries with a way to make a living.

We could make that happen, to our own benefit, but now we can no longer do anything but hate.
Sounds like you intend to write in Tooth Fairy on your ballot next year. It is just brain dead stupid to imagine the US can fix all the broken, corrupt governments south of the border so people will all be able to find good paying jobs. The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem from south of our border is to build the fence, and despite all their lying and duplicity and race baiting, the Democrats know this, too.

In 2013, Schumer introduced Senate bill S. 744, which is identical to the plan Trump laid out in his 2018 SOTU address except for two items: Schumer proposed giving a green card to all illegals already in the country, while spending $44 billion to build the fence, etc. to keep any more out, and Trump proposed providing a path to citizenship to only those who came here as minors and said he could get the job done for $25 billion, $19 billion less than Schumer wanted to spend. Obama and Clinton supported Schumer's bill and every Democrat in the Senate voted in favor of it.
Sure, slap all the band aids you want to on this.
Building the border fence is not a bandaid, it's a full solution. Back in 2013 Schumer claimed it would stop 90% of illegal immigration from the South. It is the only viable solution.

Immigrants today ARE assimilating just as those before them did.

Considering that half of our people are ashamed of our culture to the point of denying that we HAVE a culture,

Who are these "half" who don't understand what the word "culture" means? Maybe you are engaging in pessimistic hyperbole? Spineless defeatism is not part of American culture.

Liberals. And maybe I am exaggerating with fully HALF being that bat shit crazy.

But fully HALF are more or less conditioned to be ashamed of our cultrue.

And defeatism is not part of our culture, perhaps because we have never really been defeated.

Yet.

But fully HALF are more or less conditioned to be ashamed of our cultrue [sic]........

Are you gonna keep pulling percentages out of your ass, or provide some evidence to support such specificity?

Errr, it is not our place to run Mexico for them.

Trying would be very tricky, and would generate huge resentment.

NOw segregating ourselves away from them, ie building a Wall, strongly controlling the border,

that is without our power and nothing anyone can rationally complain about.
We wouldn't be running Mexico for them. We'd be supporting American businesses and giving more trade dollars to our own neighbors instead of China, an adversary.

But never mind. If you think your approach is better, then get it done. We'll see how that works out, if it ever happens.

Well, I would support your plan instead of "free trade" with China, and neither plan really contradicts the other.

The goal is to eliminate their motivation for escaping their own countries by helping them get what they REALLY want, which is a way to just make a living.

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

BUT, you have a First World country with a long land border with a Third World country.

There will always be large numbers of Mexicans and other central Americans who will want to come here illegally, and who have been taught that they have the moral right to do so. If not the legal right to do so.
Not so sure. I know first hand that many (if not most) of them would rather stay in their home countries. Believe it or not, they really do like it there. But they need jobs. And maybe some basic hope and safety.

So, maybe if we can help make them a Second World country, we'd see a real difference without spraying out hate in every direction. It might even help the GOP with Hispanics, by the way.

Are you aware that Mexico has had massive rises in per capita standard of living over the last 50 years?

Doesn't seem to have had the effect you were hoping to see.

but its fringe, and these people have no voice.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're being published by the likes of WaPo, CNN, or the New York Post - and they have no voice?

I suppose you think think nobody reads these things either:

View attachment 276979

Certainly not THESE people. They most definitely aren't reading anti-white rhetoric, right?

View attachment 276982

Let me know as soon as you want me to stop handing your ass to you.
Those are just bigoted people.
They only have a voice because you give it to them.
But you can expect to hear more from these types due to hateful rhetoric from our president, and the rise of proud boys and the like.

YOur word are nothing but made up shit.
g547ql6nozj31.jpg

Asians are quite decent, quite law abiding, quite productive, quite clean..they only have children they themselves can provide for. I have no problem with Asians. Now wetbacks....FUCK those disgusting human cockroaches
Hardest working person i've ever seen is a mexican illegal alien. Hardly speaks any english, but never questions what he's asked to do, strong as an ox.

But there are shitty mexican neighborhoods also, and there arent shitty asian neighborhoods.

But fully HALF are more or less conditioned to be ashamed of our cultrue [sic]........

Are you gonna keep pulling percentages out of your ass, or provide some evidence to support such specificity?

I was planning to keep going basing my numbers on my observations of libs.

Do you want some hard numbers? DO you really care?

And defeatism is not part of our culture, perhaps because we have never really been defeated.

Yet.

Then why are you such a whiny little bitch all the time? You constantly post like Eeyore smoking pot.

Your persistent pessimism grants your fantasy stats no credibility whatsoever.

Yet.

Then why are you such a whiny little bitch all the time? You constantly post like Eeyore smoking pot.

You what is really like being a bitch?

Thinking that calling someone names is a supporting argument.

You know like you just did.

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

Are you aware that Mexico has had massive rises in per capita standard of living over the last 50 years?

From horrible and destitute to less horrible and destitute isn't enough.

As I just said, my plan might raise them from Third World status to Second World status, and that would be enough.

I know your approach is to build a wall and throw people out. I like my plan better on multiple levels, but I'm not holding my breath.

Your persistent pessimism grants your fantasy stats no credibility whatsoever.

YOu know, what I was waiting for, was any hint that you would be open to new information.

I would not have really believed it, but I might have went along with it, for shits and giggles,

but instead, you pretty much just admitted that you are not open to anything, and just demanded a link to waste my time.

So, nope. Not going to bother.

You guys aren't going to get the wall you were promised.

You guys aren't going to get the millions of deportations you were promised.

Sorry.

Maybe you should start dealing with reality.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Diversity does not mean "we are all here, regardless of..."

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

the two party system could very well collapse.

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

It is difficult to believe that you have not heard of this before.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

1.You know what I am referring to. Save your coyness for the tourists.

2. My point about the breakdown of the two party system stands. Address it, or be a coward.

No. I do not know what you are referring to.

Please explain the current state of the republican party. Only white men who will not come out in front of the American people and explain themselves. accompanied by some white women who are camera-shy and apparently are crazy for males.

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

As I just said, my plan might raise them from Third World status to Second World status, and that would be enough.

I know your approach is to build a wall and throw people out. I like my plan better on multiple levels, but I'm not holding my breath.

You support a Wall, and a secure border, and I'd support your second world nation plan, and we could see if anything improved.

And we could spend out time arguing about WHICH plan made things better.

How about that?

Win-win.

Well, sure, maybe.

You support a Wall, and a secure border, and I'd support your second world nation plan, and we could see if anything improved.

And we could spend out time arguing about WHICH plan made things better.

How about that?
If we do both concurrently, sure.

That was a very strange answer.

The Op is making the claim that diversity is politically damanging to America.

Dont' you want to argue AGAINST that?

Cause your post made no effort to do so.

Do you agree or disagree with the OP?

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Diversity does not mean "we are all here, regardless of..."

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

the two party system could very well collapse.

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

It is difficult to believe that you have not heard of this before.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

1.You know what I am referring to. Save your coyness for the tourists.

2. My point about the breakdown of the two party system stands. Address it, or be a coward.

No. I do not know what you are referring to.

Please explain the current state of the republican party. Only white men who will not come out in front of the American people and explain themselves. accompanied by some white women who are camera-shy and apparently are crazy for males.

1. Sure you do.

2. Sure. You dems and libs are great at race baiting and panic mongering the shit out of minorities, thus, not many of them are willing to listen to the other side at all.

3. Your weird spin is just dismissed, until you are clearer about what shit you are spinning.

Forum List

Back