More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

I can’t wait until I can mow you disgusting monsters down in the war.

Aaaaand we have another heavily armed 30-year-old white male eager to murder people who disagree with him.

let-me-show-you-my-shocked-face-quitmemes-com-14212859.png

Do us a favor and make sure you post your manifesto on 8chan please. Great, thanks.
Scared?
They will be.

Oooooh scary.

Aaaaand we have another heavily armed 30-year-old white male eager to murder people who disagree with him.

Do us a favor and make sure you post your manifesto on 8chan please. Great, thanks.
Scared?
They will be.

Oooooh scary.
You will be one of the first who shits their pants in fear.

Scared?
They will be.

Oooooh scary.

Yes and I'm sure you fantasize about the idea of murdering people.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat

While I'm for all types of people, there's something to be said for controlling immigrants. Consider where they came from, and what they built. Yeah, most times a 3rd world country of theft, crime and poverty. I wonder why so much poverty in the USA now? How come the streets are filth? Hmm.

It doesn't do us a bit of good to be so diverse either. It's costly in expenses and to society. Without unity you're no longer a country, and this is what the left strives for.

So shit, I suppose soon we can expect the poor, Muslims and non-English to choose our representatives for us. What a great plan. Plan to bend over at this rate. The middle class may be toast, you won't recognize the country. And surely far too many rats in the cage, we're already there. If you think the streets are chaotic now just wait.

People who deserve it will die. I feel nothing for animals who have forfeited their humanity.

Yes, people who disagree with you deserve to die.

Seek help.

People who deserve it will die. I feel nothing for animals who have forfeited their humanity.

Seek help.
Supporting Antifa means you deserve to die. Period.

There isn’t any disagreement because there are no longer debates. The right won those debates a long time ago and now the left wants to flip over the game board, so people like me are going to stop them.

Oooooh scary.

Seek help.

There isn’t any disagreement because there are no longer debates. The right won those debates a long time ago and now the left wants to flip over the game board, so people like me are going to stop them.

Yea? When do you plan to stop them?

Seek help.

That is when the real “Purge” begins.

Seek help.

Why 2020? Why not now?

Seek help.

Why 2020? Why not now?
Because by 2020 the system will be too preoccupied to stop me.

Seek help.

Why 2020? Why not now?

Ok. And what exactly do you intend to do?

Why 2020? Why not now?

Ok. And what exactly do you intend to do?
Whatever I feel like at the moment.

Diversity is what made america great. Black music, Mexican food, Jewish scientists, and Asian engineers.
“white Peoples “ identify as Germans, Irish, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Ukraine, Polish, Czech, Norwegian, French, Spanish...who are “black people?” They are Identifiable by tribe. How they feel in Africa.
I've been trying to get people to identify themselves for a long time. I know that people shipped here from Africa to be enslaved lost their identities from Africa, what tribe, what country they came from. I think that modern DNA testing will help. I want people right now from Christian groups to identify themselves by what denomination they are in, and they refuse. When I ask people who talk about "white culture," they refuse to talk about which culture they come from. I do ask the "white culture" people what culture they are from, and no one responds.

I am an American of Irish background on my father's side, and Russian/Polish on my mother's side.

I have to ask: what is this "white" culture?
You aren't Russian / Polish. You think Poles & Russians are lazy & uneducated, but Jews aren't.

Does foolishly telling me who I am and what I think make you feel better? I never said that Russians or Poles are lazy and uneducated. Moreover, you skip over the fact that many Jews ARE Russians and Poles.

There is no such thing as "white" culture. Every country that is predominantly caucasian has it's own culture. Every country that is not predominantly caucasian does, too. When people from Africa were enslaved, they lost their cultural identities and were just lumped all together as being "black." As an outsider, it appears to me that African-descended Americans thus have a harder time determining which culture they come from, and many of them are also partly of caucasian descent. There are "black" descendants of Thomas Jefferson.

I live in the DC area, which is full of both immigrants from other countries and people who are attached to the many embassies, so everybody's here. The more recent arrivals come by country, so I know the difference between a Ghanian and an Ethiopian and a Somali.

Anyone can get a good education, with the backing of his or her family. The stereotypes are that people of the Jewish faith and people of Asian background stress education. This is a good thing. Praying and studying religious texts, bible, torah, qu'ran, what have you, isn't going to turn anyone into a doctor or microbiologist, or astrophysicist. Marriage won't, either.

I don't think that you know the difference between Chopin and Tchaikovsky.

Cite the case that requires voter purges.

Yeah, in a way Democrats did invent gerrymandering. Republicans took it to a whole new level.

Breaking: California Loses Suit, Court Orders 1.5 Million Voters Removed

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

CA is not being required to purge voters, silly man. They are being required to mail address confirmations. It'll take at least four years before any of the already inactive voters get cancelled.
California Democratic Party will steal every election, just like Illinois Democratic Party will, and New York Democratic Party will. Pennsylvania same way too. Communist.

The only election I can ever recall being overturned was done so in North Carolina where the GOP cheated.
Which election was that? Please provide a link.

Re-do is on the 9th.

Breaking: California Loses Suit, Court Orders 1.5 Million Voters Removed

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

CA is not being required to purge voters, silly man. They are being required to mail address confirmations. It'll take at least four years before any of the already inactive voters get cancelled.
California Democratic Party will steal every election, just like Illinois Democratic Party will, and New York Democratic Party will. Pennsylvania same way too. Communist.

The only election I can ever recall being overturned was done so in North Carolina where the GOP cheated.

Re-do is on the 9th.
Which election, dumbass?

Re-do is on the 9th.
Which election, dumbass?

I post on political boards because I expect others to be at least somewhat educated on the subject.

Something that happened years ago? OK. Something current? Really?

North Carolina’s Redo Election Gives Peek Into 2020

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
------------------------------ I didn't read the link but your bold headline is accurate . As proof , see the election of 'ilham omar' by her imported 'somali' supporters . Same thing for the 'rashida talib' though I don't know who elected her .

Forum List

Back