More Proof Diversity is Politically Damaging to America

Well, sure, maybe.

BUT, you have a First World country with a long land border with a Third World country.

There will always be large numbers of Mexicans and other central Americans who will want to come here illegally, and who have been taught that they have the moral right to do so. If not the legal right to do so.
Not so sure. I know first hand that many (if not most) of them would rather stay in their home countries. Believe it or not, they really do like it there. But they need jobs. And maybe some basic hope and safety.

So, maybe if we can help make them a Second World country, we'd see a real difference without spraying out hate in every direction. It might even help the GOP with Hispanics, by the way.

Are you aware that Mexico has had massive rises in per capita standard of living over the last 50 years?

Doesn't seem to have had the effect you were hoping to see.
From horrible and destitute to less horrible and destitute isn't enough.

As I just said, my plan might raise them from Third World status to Second World status, and that would be enough.

I know your approach is to build a wall and throw people out. I like my plan better on multiple levels, but I'm not holding my breath.

You support a Wall, and a secure border, and I'd support your second world nation plan, and we could see if anything improved.

And we could spend out time arguing about WHICH plan made things better.

How about that?
If we do both concurrently, sure.

We have an alliance. I will contact my congressmen. YOu do the same.

... there arent [sic] shitty asian [sic] neighborhoods.

That's not true. You need to remember that "Asia" represents 1/5 of the planet, and that there is a great deal of difference between various countries in different regions in Asia. There are immigrants from various parts of SEA who suffer from the same consequences of poverty as experienced by anyone else.

Don't be like that idiot Loser wallowing in ignorant stereotypes.

But fully HALF are more or less conditioned to be ashamed of our cultrue [sic]........

Are you gonna keep pulling percentages out of your ass, or provide some evidence to support such specificity?

I was planning to keep going basing my numbers on my observations of libs.

Do you want some hard numbers? DO you really care?

Your persistent pessimism grants your fantasy stats no credibility whatsoever.

YOu know, what I was waiting for, was any hint that you would be open to new information.

"Information"? What information? The subjective crap you pull out your ass is not "information."

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Analysis: Increasingly Diverse U.S. Counties Quickly Turn Democrat
If that's damage then we need lots more of it.

Apparently you haven’t been to nearly every single Democrat run city have you? Be careful for what you wish for
I cannot claim to have been to every single Democratic city. I bet I have been to a few more than you have, plus traveled outside the country quite a bit, and I gotta tell you son, democracy is where it's at as far as well run places go. I mean sure, there are some problems, but nothing compaired to the totalitarian places. You really should travel a bit, it really does broaden your mind.

America could end up going downhill really fast if we don't drastically change our immigration laws and policies.

<< The more counties across the United States become diverse, the more quickly Democrat-majority they become, new analysis reveals. >>

Apparently you haven’t been to nearly every single Democrat run city have you? Be careful for what you wish for
I cannot claim to have been to every single Democratic city. I bet I have been to a few more than you have, plus traveled outside the country quite a bit, and I gotta tell you son, democracy is where it's at as far as well run places go. I mean sure, there are some problems, but nothing compaired to the totalitarian places. You really should travel a bit, it really does broaden your mind.

You assume he has a mind to be broadened.

It's gotta be in there somewhere, right?

It's gotta be in there somewhere, right?

I’ve seen no evidence.

Minorities have more rights than white people.
Yea, i suppose thats why Joe Arpaio was given a pardon.
Kellyanne Conway calls 4 minority congresswomen a ‘dark underbelly in this country’
I suppose that promotes minority rights.. gerrymandering, purging voter rolls, etc.
Purging voter roles is a mandatory requirement imposed by the Supreme Court. Democrats invented Gerry mandering.

Cite the case that requires voter purges.

Yeah, in a way Democrats did invent gerrymandering. Republicans took it to a whole new level.

Breaking: California Loses Suit, Court Orders 1.5 Million Voters Removed

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

CA is not being required to purge voters, silly man. They are being required to mail address confirmations. It'll take at least four years before any of the already inactive voters get cancelled.
California Democratic Party will steal every election, just like Illinois Democratic Party will, and New York Democratic Party will. Pennsylvania same way too. Communist.

Diversity is what made america great. Black music, Mexican food, Jewish scientists, and Asian engineers.
“white Peoples “ identify as Germans, Irish, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Ukraine, Polish, Czech, Norwegian, French, Spanish...who are “black people?” They are Identifiable by tribe. How they feel in Africa.

What is being "politically damaging to America" in the first place? What does this phrase mean?

Please notice that the OP is making a connection between being a diverse population and supporting a certain political party rather than the other one. What is the connection between being "non-diverse," if there is such a thing, and a political party? "Diversity" just means that we are all here, regardless of race, sex, creed, ethnicity, or anything else, and none of us is leaving.

Diversity does not mean "we are all here, regardless of..."

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

the two party system could very well collapse.

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

It is difficult to believe that you have not heard of this before.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

1.You know what I am referring to. Save your coyness for the tourists.

2. My point about the breakdown of the two party system stands. Address it, or be a coward.

No. I do not know what you are referring to.

Please explain the current state of the republican party. Only white men who will not come out in front of the American people and explain themselves. accompanied by some white women who are camera-shy and apparently are crazy for males.

1. Sure you do.

2. Sure. You dems and libs are great at race baiting and panic mongering the shit out of minorities, thus, not many of them are willing to listen to the other side at all.

3. Your weird spin is just dismissed, until you are clearer about what shit you are spinning.
Who is "race baiting"? Are people also gender-baiting? Please explain people like the slut in the Oval Office, pigpence, mcconnell, frankie graham, and what they are trying to do to our country.

The current republican party seems to be an identity-politics party for white heterosexual males from religious cults. Do you want the rest of us to support this?

Yea, i suppose thats why Joe Arpaio was given a pardon.
Kellyanne Conway calls 4 minority congresswomen a ‘dark underbelly in this country’
I suppose that promotes minority rights.. gerrymandering, purging voter rolls, etc.
Purging voter roles is a mandatory requirement imposed by the Supreme Court. Democrats invented Gerry mandering.

Yeah, in a way Democrats did invent gerrymandering. Republicans took it to a whole new level.

So your only problem with Gerrymandering is that you're not as good at it as Republicans?

CA is not being required to purge voters, silly man. They are being required to mail address confirmations. It'll take at least four years before any of the already inactive voters get cancelled.
California Democratic Party will steal every election, just like Illinois Democratic Party will, and New York Democratic Party will. Pennsylvania same way too. Communist.

The only election I can ever recall being overturned was done so in North Carolina where the GOP cheated.

Diversity is what made america great. Black music, Mexican food, Jewish scientists, and Asian engineers.
“white Peoples “ identify as Germans, Irish, Italian, Swedish, Hungarian, Russian, Ukraine, Polish, Czech, Norwegian, French, Spanish...who are “black people?” They are Identifiable by tribe. How they feel in Africa.
I've been trying to get people to identify themselves for a long time. I know that people shipped here from Africa to be enslaved lost their identities from Africa, what tribe, what country they came from. I think that modern DNA testing will help. I want people right now from Christian groups to identify themselves by what denomination they are in, and they refuse. When I ask people who talk about "white culture," they refuse to talk about which culture they come from. I do ask the "white culture" people what culture they are from, and no one responds.

I am an American of Irish background on my father's side, and Russian/Polish on my mother's side.

I have to ask: what is this "white" culture?

I've been trying to get people to identify themselves for a long time. I know that people shipped here from Africa to be enslaved lost their identities from Africa, what tribe, what country they came from. I think that modern DNA testing will help. I want people right now from Christian groups to identify themselves by what denomination they are in, and they refuse. When I ask people who talk about "white culture," they refuse to talk about which culture they come from. I do ask the "white culture" people what culture they are from, and no one responds.

I am an American of Irish background on my father's side, and Russian/Polish on my mother's side.

I have to ask: what is this "white" culture?
You aren't Russian / Polish. You think Poles & Russians are lazy & uneducated, but Jews aren't.

The Repulican Party doesn't cater to blacks, or Hispanics, or transgendered or men, or women, or whites. They represent ALL American Citizens without regard to special interests.
Indeed. They reach out to people of all races who espouse the GOP's unrestricted profiteering and greed and kissing the ass of Big Business.
You don't quite understand our nation or it's economy, do you?

Let's take Walmart, Exon and GM and stop kissing their asses. Before you can say Che Guevara, they all shut down and 1.7 million people are instantly out of work. Is that what you want?

It means that the "we" is a mix of cultures and ethnic groups and what have you, instead of a the more traditional demographics.

And with the way that the new populations are NOT assimilating into the normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country,

Plenty of liberals have been gloating about that for years. Rightwinger started a thread a while back, doing so.

What do you think of as "traditional demographics" and the "normal bi-partisan breakdown of the country"? The Native Peoples have been here since the beginning, then brown, white, black, and yellow. All of these groups were made up of males and females alike. What do you mean by not "assimilating"? My Irish and Russian/Polish ancestors dived right into the mix. Everyone else's ancestors did, as well. People come here and "assimilate." So who are you? What is your group of people needing to "assimilate"?

2. My point about the breakdown of the two party system stands. Address it, or be a coward.

Please explain the current state of the republican party. Only white men who will not come out in front of the American people and explain themselves. accompanied by some white women who are camera-shy and apparently are crazy for males.

1. Sure you do.

2. Sure. You dems and libs are great at race baiting and panic mongering the shit out of minorities, thus, not many of them are willing to listen to the other side at all.

3. Your weird spin is just dismissed, until you are clearer about what shit you are spinning.
Who is "race baiting"? Are people also gender-baiting? Please explain people like the slut in the Oval Office, pigpence, mcconnell, frankie graham, and what they are trying to do to our country.

The current republican party seems to be an identity-politics party for white heterosexual males from religious cults. Do you want the rest of us to support this?
Do you have any arguments other than ad hominems? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I didn't think so

The only election I can ever recall being overturned was done so in North Carolina where the GOP cheated.
Which election was that? Please provide a link.

1. Sure you do.

You're the race baiting, male hating ****.

Satisfied?

1. Sure you do.

Nope...you’re not welcome...fuck all you disgusting lowlife pieces of shits.

Forum List

Back