more proof Obama is a racist

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
on top of what I've linked before, we have this from the Racist in Chief:
Obama told HBCU graduates on Saturday that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has claimed a disproportionately large number of African American victims, 'just spotlights the underlying inequalities and extra burdens that black communities have historically had to deal with in this country.'
the fatal shooting of an unarmed black jogger in Georgia shows America is still unequal.
EVERYTHING is about RACE to them
etc
....they are dying more because they are more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black--I've linked this before

Last edited:
Obama told HBCU graduates on Saturday that the COVID-19 pandemic, which has claimed a disproportionately large number of African American victims, 'just spotlights the underlying inequalities and extra burdens that black communities have historically had to deal with in this country.'
the fatal shooting of an unarmed black jogger in Georgia shows America is still unequal.
etc
....they are dying more because the yare more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black
Very true. Cue in the liberal lunatics that post on here in 3, 2, 1.................It SHOULD be hilarious to see their responses!

etc
....they are dying more because they are more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black--I've linked this before
Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Cretin
Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years and never complained
Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers
Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn and posed for a picture with him
Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin. Why did race matter in the case?
Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House.
Obammy hosted the La Raza in the White House
Obammy hosted the violent BLM in the White House
Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters
Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

Race based political organizations are racist
Race based employee organizations are racist
Race based student organizations are racist
And Liberals are racist because that is the kind of crap that they do

They've been doing this crap since the 60s. They're trying to force us to live in some multicultural utopia. Maybe someday they will learn forced diversity will end in failure.

etc
Black people can't be racist......because they feel they are oppressed.

etc
Ten reasons why Obama is a Racist Cretin
Obammy went to Rev. Wright's racist church for 20 years and never complained
Obammy gave a speech to the racist New Black Panthers
Obammy volunteered to work for the racist Louis Farakahn and posed for a picture with him
Obammy said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon Martin. Why did race matter in the case?
Obammy hosted the Muslim Brotherhood in the White House.
Obammy hosted the La Raza in the White House
Obammy hosted the violent BLM in the White House
Obammy wants mass illegal immigration to displace Anglo Voters
Obammy blocked Voter ID laws so that illegal aliens can cancel-out the votes of American citizens

Not to mention he allowed thousands and thousands of muslims to immigrate to America but he denied entry to Christian Arabs.
Not racist but religious discrimination.....even though he claims to be a Christian.....which boils down to he is a hypocrite.

I don’t think Obama is as racist as he is just a blatantly sleazy political opportunist using his fake blackness at every political opportunity.

etc
....they are dying more because the yare more obese/high blood pressure/etc--not because their skin color is black
Very true. Cue in the liberal lunatics that post on here in 3, 2, 1.................It SHOULD be hilarious to see their responses!

High blood pressure is caused by stress. Racism causes stress. Seems like everything is about race to you and your ilk because this was not all Obama said but you want to point this out in order to make up racism in a black person. Obama was right and numerous studies support his words. But those like you and harmonica don't read studies you just run your mouths.

They've been doing this crap since the 60s. They're trying to force us to live in some multicultural utopia. Maybe someday they will learn forced diversity will end in failure.
Hate to break it down to you but we we've been living in a multicultural country from the start. What does not work is when one race decide they get all the rights. So then what doesn't work is forced segregation or forced monoculturalism.

Why should he quit now, the man who came from a dead beat dad and a white mother and grandmother who did everything for him rode the racebaiting horse all the way to the White House. From getting into elite schools, to his jobs, to getting elected Senator. Bashing Whites is what got Hussein Obama to where he is now.

Forum List

Back