More Proof of the Incestuous Nature of DC and the Trump Persecutions

I was testifying to Jack Smith’s Grand Jury and BEFORE I left the court house CNN had published a story about my exact testimony, including the exact questions asked and exact documents I was shown.

"If you have the facts on your side, hammer the facts. If you have the law on your side, hammer the law. If you have neither the facts nor the law, hammer the table."
-- attributed to various people.

Poor excalibur is frantically pounding on the table. He knows his Mango Messiah can't escape the evidence here.

I was testifying to Jack Smith’s Grand Jury and BEFORE I left the court house CNN had published a story about my exact testimony, including the exact questions asked and exact documents I was shown.

Holy shit.

Someone belongs in jail, and it ain’t Trump...

"If you have the facts on your side, hammer the facts. If you have the law on your side, hammer the law. If you have neither the facts nor the law, hammer the table."
-- attributed to various people.

Poor excalibur is frantically pounding on the table. He knows his Mango Messiah can't escape the evidence here.
I don’t think that’s it.

I think he’s disgusted and outraged, like about 80 million+ other Americans.

I’m going to start praying for this country...

we're just supposed to play along while the Butthurt Brigade reduces our nation to a banana republic.

Okay. Let's see what happens, then.

You've already done that. The rest of us are just trying to clean up the mess you left behind.

No. We surprise elected Trump right out from underneath Clinton and rather than deal with it like adults, you set about trying to destroy him, and us.

well, congrats. You've destroyed the nation in the process, children.

No. We surprise elected Trump right out from underneath Clinton and rather than deal with it like adults, you set about trying to destroy him, and us.

well, congrats. You've destroyed the nation in the process, children.
He did that to himself. And like children, you looked up to him as some sort of parent and emulated him. Instead of trying to be your own person.

You did this. Not us.

He did that to himself. And like children, you looked up to him as some sort of parent and emulated him. Instead of trying to be your own person.

You did this. Not us.

Who did that? Do not project onto us. YOU had the tantrum because Daddy Wasn't Nice. You did that.

Who did that? Do not project onto us. YOU had the tantrum because Daddy Wasn't Nice. You did that.
Please. Daddy came down the golden escalator, promised you you'd never have to answer to or be overrun by those "dirty" people from shithole countries, and you lost your friggin minds.
He didn't care about what you wanted or what you believed. He saw a weakness, and he played you. And you went right along with all of it. All for the promise of returning the country to a time...that really wasn't all that great. :)

We didn't lose our minds. You did.
It would be nice if you just stood up and owned it.

Please. Daddy came down the golden escalator, promised you you'd never have to answer to or be overrun by those "dirty" people from shithole countries, and you lost your friggin minds.
He didn't care about what you wanted or what you believed. He saw a weakness, and he played you. And you went right along with all of it. All for the promise of returning the country to a time...that really wasn't all that great. :)

Russian Collusion
Steele Dossier
Impeached TWICE
Indicted once....twice....three....how many more times?

How deluded do you care to be?

Russian Collusion
Steele Dossier
Impeached TWICE
Indicted once....twice....three....how many more times?

How deluded do you care to be?
Russian Collusion - Happened. All of our intelligence agencies said it did. Did it affect the outcome of the election? Unclear, but I think it could not have.
Steele Dossier - Almost all of it verified. Minus the pee-pee tape which I'm sure Putin has locked up somewhere..or it was captured or killed.
Oddly enough he was NEVER impeached for what you call "Russia Gate" (the results of the Mueller report). Did you send a thank you to Nancy Pelosi for that? Cause she did that.

His impeachments were his own doing. Corrupt people have no sense of self-awareness. And his Republican enablers in the Senate, who could have spared the country the pain of the last three years, chose to enable him
and acquit him. History will not be kind to them.

You don't get it. YOU are the one deluded here. You are so far gone, you can't even see the truth anymore. And the truth is, this man is leading you to an abyss it will take a LONG time for you to climb out of.

Russian Collusion - Happened. All of our intelligence agencies said it did. Did it affect the outcome of the election? Unclear, but I think it could not have.
Steele Dossier - Almost all of it verified. Minus the pee-pee tape which I'm sure Putin has locked up somewhere..or it was captured or killed.
Oddly enough he was NEVER impeached for what you call "Russia Gate" (the results of the Mueller report). Did you send a thank you to Nancy Pelosi for that? Cause she did that.

His impeachments were his own doing. Corrupt people have no sense of self-awareness. And his Republican enablers in the Senate, who could have spared the country the pain of the last three years, chose to enable him
and acquit him. History will not be kind to them.

You don't get it. YOU are the one deluded here. You are so far gone, you can't even see the truth anymore. And the truth is, this man is leading you to an abyss it will take a LONG time for you to climb out of.

K

Again

Can't share a nation with this

How much more do people need to see? This is the problem in DC and why nothing gets done. Nothing that is except grow the Federal government bigger and bigger.

Trump bum kissers are pissy because their Loser has been granted the right of every American to refute evidence-based charges against him in a court of law. His loathing for American democracy and the will of the people, amply demonstrated after he lost the election in 2020, is the basis for his now having the opportunity to defend himself under the strictures of the justice system for which he also has contempt.

It may behoove him to refrain from his customary hysterical outbursts calculated to wee wee up his worshipers, and address the charges against him in a civil and responsible manner, and not

Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 8.39.40 AM.png

"If I wasn't, we wouldn't be under investigation by deranged Jack Smith.
He's a deranged human being!
You take a look at that face, you say that guy is a sick man.
There is something wrong with him."

Trump also took the time to complain at length about what he views as sub-par water pressure in showerheads— something he has done before

Screen Shot 2023-08-06 at 8.51.54 AM.png
"I have this gorgeous head of hair…when I take a shower,
I want water to pour down on me!"
he said.
"When you go into these new homes with showers, the water drips down slowly, slowly.
You have suds, beautiful nice wonderful suds…Proctor and Gamble.
All that crap that they sell…
It takes you 10 minutes to wash your hair!"

[MSN]

Just send out checks for 5 thousand dollars at least to the peasants suffering from the prog inflation.

Forum List

Back