More proof that this is a complete hoax.

Sweden is the model.
It's way too soon to say that. Let's see what happens. They're nowhere near their peak.

The population of Georgia and less than half the population density. 16,000 cases and 1900+ deaths in Sweden. 20,000 cases and 850 deaths in Georgia. Lower case number largely due to lack of pop. density and a higher death rate.

It's underwhelming.
Yes it is.........over time........while Sweden gets herd immunity..........we get this crap back in the fall..........

16000 cases out of a pop of 10 million is not going to give you herd immunity any time soon. It will give you more dead people soon.
LOL

You don't have a clue how many actually got the virus because most don't know they had it.

That number could be 50 plus times that 16000 number. They don't know how many have had it in the world..........Only antibody tests will prove that.

True, I don't, and neither do you. Now, throw shade on the different death rate.

Sweden is the model.
It's way too soon to say that. Let's see what happens. They're nowhere near their peak.
NO...........hide those who are more at risk and GO BACK TO WORK...........everyone take the best precautions and do what was done in both 1957 and 1968.

We can't destroy the economy....and it dosn't matter.......the virus will keep coming back til it runs it's course........this PAUSE was to keep from overwhelming the medical field.............Not to stop the virus.........THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Oh, no!

What a difference a day makes.

I DON'T CARE........it's time to reopen.............

We need to get on with it...........most of this country isn't doing that badly......Most are not New York and New Jersey.

You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth
Projecting again I see. The FACT that your "experts" ran with opinions based on incomplete information proves this is leftist policy trying to bend the FACTS to their personal agenda.

The federal government can RECOMMEND, but they CANNOT violate your natural human rights.
The feds are just handing out money like cheap candy. The STATES are making the Orders everyone hates.

Sweden is the model.

The population of Georgia and less than half the population density. 16,000 cases and 1900+ deaths in Sweden. 20,000 cases and 850 deaths in Georgia. Lower case number largely due to lack of pop. density and a higher death rate.

It's underwhelming.
Yes it is.........over time........while Sweden gets herd immunity..........we get this crap back in the fall..........

16000 cases out of a pop of 10 million is not going to give you herd immunity any time soon. It will give you more dead people soon.
LOL

You don't have a clue how many actually got the virus because most don't know they had it.

That number could be 50 plus times that 16000 number. They don't know how many have had it in the world..........Only antibody tests will prove that.

True, I don't, and neither do you. Now, throw shade on the different death rate.
You throw out numbers to HYPE IT.......I say you don't know the real number.......and then your response is YOU DON'T EITHER.

Are you posting while high now...................LOL

When was the last time any Right Wing conspiracy artist offered any wisdom? Fact? Good advice? You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sell stupidity someplace else. We ain't buying it anymore.
You will not be buying anything soon if we don't go back to work soon. Somebody has got to work to pay your sorry butt sitting at home in your mommy's basement.

Whatcha gonna do when you run out of other people's money.
I'm in my sixties, idiot! Your values are skewed by ignorance. What is more valuable: lives or profits?

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
That gives us ~.2% deaths?
What is the flu? .1%? .2%? normally?
Still gonna wear those masks shitheads?

Of course the "shitheads" will wear masks and listen to the Medical Professionals and not Trump. Stupid people will march and demand that such measures are only done by "shitheads". Your ignorance and foolishness is noted.

Sweden is the model.

It's underwhelming.
Maybe I'm getting tired, but I'm not following that. What are you saying, again?

When was the last time any Right Wing conspiracy artist offered any wisdom? Fact? Good advice? You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sell stupidity someplace else. We ain't buying it anymore.
You will not be buying anything soon if we don't go back to work soon. Somebody has got to work to pay your sorry butt sitting at home in your mommy's basement.

I'm in my sixties, idiot! Your values are skewed by ignorance. What is more valuable: lives or profits?
SO...........I'm about 55......worked my whole dang life.........YOU STAY PUT.......and I'll go back out............if the dang virus gets me then it's my time..........we are destroying this country........

I think you said you were already on SS..........what the hell is the big deal................You don't have to GO OUT.

You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth
Projecting again I see. The FACT that your "experts" ran with opinions based on incomplete information proves this is leftist policy trying to bend the FACTS to their personal agenda.

The federal government can RECOMMEND, but they CANNOT violate your natural human rights.
Do you think Rrump's policies are in line with the constitution? How is his side stepping this matter, blaming everyone else and putting the onus for testing solely on the state's faithful to his oath to support and defend the constitution? I guess the rest of that document can be disposed with, except that 2nd amendment part.

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
This means that the disease is not even new, the CDC needs to be fully defunded
What happens is, someone dies of pneumonia. An autopsy is done and the pneumonia is tested to see which one it was (there are a bunch, some rare ones are extremely deadly). If coronavirus was in the US in November, we would have been the ones to discover it, not China. That doesn't mean that MILD cases weren't floating around here and there earlier than January, because if no one died the docs would never know. So you can assert that, but if it was true, why didn't the amount of cases start spreading alarmingly the way it did once we knew what it was?
How do you explain the immense immunity in California

Rarely do we see anyone smoking in public in CA. That and obesity seem to a condition of many who die from the disease. And if one is healthy, at any age, and does not smoke, is not fat, won't eat fast food and doesn't use salt to extremes have a good chance of having a strong immunity to all diseases.

SO...........I'm about 55......worked my whole dang life.........YOU STAY PUT.......and I'll go back out............if the dang virus gets me then it's my time..........we are destroying this country........

I think you said you were already on SS..........what the hell is the big deal................You don't have to GO OUT.
You're carrying "the dang virus" around to everyone else! Idiot! Stay home! Save lives!

That's right Its not mandatory to go back out...if someone is worried about their health they can choose to stay shut down...but when we do open up and we have no or little ill effects the rest of the folks will open back up too....its about fear right now...

Sweden is the model.

It's underwhelming.

LOL

You throw out numbers to HYPE IT.......I say you don't know the real number.......and then your response is YOU DON'T EITHER.

I gave the numbers from Bing's Coronavirus tracker, linked above. You're the one who threw out "could be 50+ times that". I had a basis for what I said. You did a little rectal research.

Of course, I'm high. Duh.

I live in the mountains. The stay-at-home stuff hardly makes a difference to me.

This means that the disease is not even new, the CDC needs to be fully defunded
What happens is, someone dies of pneumonia. An autopsy is done and the pneumonia is tested to see which one it was (there are a bunch, some rare ones are extremely deadly). If coronavirus was in the US in November, we would have been the ones to discover it, not China. That doesn't mean that MILD cases weren't floating around here and there earlier than January, because if no one died the docs would never know. So you can assert that, but if it was true, why didn't the amount of cases start spreading alarmingly the way it did once we knew what it was?
How do you explain the immense immunity in California

Rarely do we see anyone smoking in public in CA. That and obesity seem to a condition of many who die from the disease. And if one is healthy, at any age, and does not smoke, is not fat, won't eat fast food and doesn't use salt to extremes have a good chance of having a strong immunity to all diseases.
Except, of course, to a novel virus.

You're carrying "the dang virus" around to everyone else! Idiot! Stay home! Save lives!
I HAVE BEEN HOME DUMBASS...........NOT BY CHOICE..............You hide and we will go back to work.

The virus was manmade and probably released in December. Whether it was here already or not is up for debate. Probably not COVID19 but corona, sure
Whatvare you laughing at L.K.Eder
There is much info about it being man made.
You are just a sheep, perhaps?

Gee, I retired at 57, and since then have traveled to Europe, S. America, Central America, Mexico, Canada and the Azores; along with 44 of the United States.

Sweden is the model.

It's underwhelming.

LOL

I gave the numbers from Bing's Coronavirus tracker, linked above. You're the one who threw out "could be 50+ times that". I had a basis for what I said. You did a little rectal research.

Of course, I'm high. Duh.

I live in the mountains. The stay-at-home stuff hardly makes a difference to me.
Up yours..........I quoted common sense......which you don't have........Have you been reading on threads........or even on this thread where USC said 4.1% of Los Angles has had it according to their study.

Only off by a factor of 28 to 55 times in this VERY THREAD.

You know dang well you are HYPING THE NUMBERS OF KNOWNS ONLY........when the real numbers are probably WAY ABOVE what is reported.

Forum List

Back