More proof that this is a complete hoax.

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
That gives us ~.2% deaths?
What is the flu? .1%? .2%? normally?
Still gonna wear those masks shitheads?
This means that the disease is not even new, the CDC needs to be fully defunded
What happens is, someone dies of pneumonia. An autopsy is done and the pneumonia is tested to see which one it was (there are a bunch, some rare ones are extremely deadly). If coronavirus was in the US in November, we would have been the ones to discover it, not China. That doesn't mean that MILD cases weren't floating around here and there earlier than January, because if no one died the docs would never know. So you can assert that, but if it was true, why didn't the amount of cases start spreading alarmingly the way it did once we knew what it was?
How do you explain the immense immunity in California

Rarely do we see anyone smoking in public in CA. That and obesity seem to a condition of many who die from the disease. And if one is healthy, at any age, and does not smoke, is not fat, won't eat fast food and doesn't use salt to extremes have a good chance of having a strong immunity to all diseases.
California is the pot capital of the universe

What California are you in exactly

Californian is the Bread Basket of the US: "Crops include grapes, almonds, strawberries, oranges and walnuts. California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwi fruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes, and walnuts. It leads in the production of avocados, grapes, lemons, melons, peaches, plums, and strawberries."

California produces more human poop on the sidewalk than any other state

Let me know if you need photos

Sweden is relying on theoretical herd immunity to combat a virus for which there is, as yet, no proof of immunity. That's reckless.

Yes, herd immunity may be likely, but it is just that.

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
What happens is, someone dies of pneumonia. An autopsy is done and the pneumonia is tested to see which one it was (there are a bunch, some rare ones are extremely deadly). If coronavirus was in the US in November, we would have been the ones to discover it, not China. That doesn't mean that MILD cases weren't floating around here and there earlier than January, because if no one died the docs would never know. So you can assert that, but if it was true, why didn't the amount of cases start spreading alarmingly the way it did once we knew what it was?
How do you explain the immense immunity in California

Rarely do we see anyone smoking in public in CA. That and obesity seem to a condition of many who die from the disease. And if one is healthy, at any age, and does not smoke, is not fat, won't eat fast food and doesn't use salt to extremes have a good chance of having a strong immunity to all diseases.
California is the pot capital of the universe

What California are you in exactly

Californian is the Bread Basket of the US: "Crops include grapes, almonds, strawberries, oranges and walnuts. California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwi fruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes, and walnuts. It leads in the production of avocados, grapes, lemons, melons, peaches, plums, and strawberries."

California produces more human poop on the sidewalk than any other state

Let me know if you need photos

You can't make an omelet without taking a crap.

Turn on one of the Major News Networks and you'll get the facts.

giphy.gif

IDIOT-GRAM ^^^; Variety, Hannity fan.
No, Einstein, I don't watch Hannity or anything from the controlled MSM. But I think it's hilarious that you think the way to "get the facts" is to turn on the idiot box. Thank you for the laugh, I needed that.

Last edited:
Sweden is relying on theoretical herd immunity to combat a virus for which there is, as yet, no proof of immunity. That's reckless.

Theoretical herd immunity? How do you think we have dealt with respiratory viruses for millennia? Do you think we shut the world down? Just for a second try to act like this is not the only respiratory virus to have ever existed. Just try...how do you think we dealt with those in the past?
I swear to God the world has gone straight retarded.

You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves.

That about sums it up. However, there ARE reasonable arguments for finding a way to reopen businesses and get people back to work.
Only if it's done responsibly! Tattoo parlors are not essential services!
?? Who is opening tattoo parlors?
I
You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves.

That about sums it up. However, there ARE reasonable arguments for finding a way to reopen businesses and get people back to work.
The jackass in Georgia, Kemp!

NO ONE..........these people are the problem
The governor of Georgia, the guy who was Secretary of State and stole the election, the worst governor in America, Kemp! He wants bowling alleys, nail salons, barber shops and, yes, tattoo parlors open!

Theoretical herd immunity? How do you think we have dealt with respiratory viruses for millennia? Do you think we shut the world down? Just for a second try to act like this is not the only respiratory virus to have ever existed. Just try...how do you think we dealt with those in the past?
I swear to God the world has gone straight retarded.

Herd immunity definitely exists for most diseases, but I was correct in saying there is, as yet, no proof of immunity for this novel coronavirus. No one has ruled out mutations that may re-infect a person, either, as happens with seasonal flu's.

Jesus, people catch a cold year-after-year and you think herd immunity is guaranteed?

That's not for you to decide. Neither is it for the Godvernmemt
In the midst of a pandemic, how in God's glory can tattoos be regarded as essential?

When was the last time any Right Wing conspiracy artist offered any wisdom? Fact? Good advice? You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sell stupidity someplace else. We ain't buying it anymore.

Shit doesn't fit your narrative does it? You feel like a jackass don't ya? Such a rube...such a mark...believing your government...like a punkass sucker.
You may be willing to slog through your ignorant cynical life without expertise, but wiser people than you know otherwise.

The governor of Georgia, the guy who was Secretary of State and stole the election, the worst governor in America, Kemp! He wants bowling alleys, nail salons, barber shops and, yes, tattoo parlors open!

He is/was mostly doing it to please Trump. Now that Trump has pissed on his parade, he may re-think it.

When was the last time any Right Wing conspiracy artist offered any wisdom? Fact? Good advice? You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves. Go sell stupidity someplace else. We ain't buying it anymore.
You will not be buying anything soon if we don't go back to work soon. Somebody has got to work to pay your sorry butt sitting at home in your mommy's basement.

Whatcha gonna do when you run out of other people's money.
I'm in my sixties, idiot! Your values are skewed by ignorance. What is more valuable: lives or profits?
SO...........I'm about 55......worked my whole dang life.........YOU STAY PUT.......and I'll go back out............if the dang virus gets me then it's my time..........we are destroying this country........

I think you said you were already on SS..........what the hell is the big deal................You don't have to GO OUT.

Gee, I retired at 57, and since then have traveled to Europe, S. America, Central America, Mexico, Canada and the Azores; along with 44 of the United States.
Who da fuck cares............go to China and visit Wuhan...............

It's time to open this country back up..........enough of your FEAR MONGERING.

Apparently you don't, but given your comments I have no doubt you are a trumpanzee, dumb, opinionated and a miserable curmudgeon.
Your retired as you already said..........go back and hide under your bed......

Pathetic rebuttal from a mind capable of little else. Why should smart people pay you any mind?

I suspect he has invested in Coffin Production Companies.

No the disease is not new...it has been in the country since, by some estimates, early November.

Well that makes missouri's lawsuit even more stupid.

Sure tard.
Why have 100's of healthy nurses died while helping the ill.
This doesn't happen with the flu.
Fuck off, defending trump is getting old.
Got a Link?
I personally know nurses working in NYC hospitals and no reports of death.

Sure tard.
Got a Link?

I know a few nurses, including junkies, but I don't keep up with them. The names of 46 deceased nurses were read at a protest yesterday, and the CDC said, last week, 27 nurses had died.

Why can't you look this up yourself?
Did you miss the fact that I actually know nurses working in every NYC hospital?
The curse of being a Jew in the NYC area.

Sure tard.
Got a Link?

I know a few nurses, including junkies, but I don't keep up with them. The names of 46 deceased nurses were read at a protest yesterday, and the CDC said, last week, 27 nurses had died.

If anyone died, I would have heard about it.

Forum List

Back