More proof that this is a complete hoax.

I personally know nurses working in NYC hospitals and no reports of death.

Why can't you look this up yourself?

And spoil anecdotal testimony? WTF!
Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

So ZERO nurses have died Indeependent ?

Thank God.
Because that would be terrible.
I'm sure some people, including nurses, die from old age or various causes.
It's the nature of my work to get a lot.
I've met a lot of people in the last week who had a fever and are now fine.
I know that disappoints because you can't rant about how Trump sucks.

Yeah, because a reporter being called on the phone by some informer isn't anecdotal!

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact, though they may well be true.

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact.
Brietbart is a GW loving, neo-Con piece of shit.
You believe every report you get that "some unidentified person" working in an institution called "an honest and responsible person" to report to a Click Hungry media outlet that something happened that makes Trump evil.
That's called an anecdote, you moron.

Life being stranger than fiction, reporters actually do attempt to check facts, Brietbart notwithstanding, and they frequently offer anecdotes in the guise of, 'according to' or 'she said'. Anecdotes relay a narrative, not a fact.
You believe every report you get that "some unidentified person" working in an institution called "an honest and responsible person" to report to a Click Hungry media outlet that something happened that makes Trump evil.

That's called your stupid fucking opinion, dummy.

QUOTE="joaquinmiller, post: 24514453, member: 45560"]

[/QUOTE]
It's called a factual sequence of that you ignore because you hate Trump.
Take a piece of paper and draw a flow chart from every article you read and describe every box, including who said what to whom.
If that doesn't tell you what is fact and what is hate, that's your problem, not my problem.

[/QUOTE
Take a piece of paper and draw a flow chart from every article you read and describe every box, including who said what to whom.
If that doesn't tell you what is fact and what is hate, that's your problem, not my problem.

You do it. It's your claim, and it has nothing to do with me, other than I think Trump is unfit for the office he holds. I don't hate him, although I certainly don't respect or admire him.

I do get tired of people trying to assign negative motivations to me and others. I didn't think you were lying when you said you didn't know any nurses who had died. I just thought that personal tidbit wasn't particularly relevant to the big picture. I do now think you're an irritating little dick.

[/QUOTE

You do it. It's your claim, and it has nothing to do with me, other than I think Trump is unfit for the office he holds. I don't hate him, although I certainly don't respect or admire him.

I do get tired of people trying to assign negative motivations to me and others. I didn't think you were lying when you said you didn't know any nurses who had died. I just thought that personal tidbit wasn't particularly relevant to the big picture. I do now think you're an irritating little dick.
My impression of you comes in only one form...
What you post.
I am irritating to people who don't me pointing out their inability to communicate facts withing context.
That's why you consider me an irritating little dick.

I'm pleased that I show others with an IQ above 0 how you are persuaded by nonsense.

[/QUOTE

What you post.
I am irritating to people who don't me pointing out their inability to communicate facts withing context.

I'm pleased that I show others with an IQ above 0 how you are persuaded by nonsense.

You think you've done that? Really? Well, no praise like self-praise, I suppose.

[/QUOTE

What you post.

You think you've done that? Really? Well, no praise like self-praise, I suppose.
Stop...just stop.
If you cannot rip that posted story apart and question the trail of information, that's your problem, not mine.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

Ask yourself why you are spending time posting ad hominems and not analyzing the article.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

Ask yourself why you are spending time posting ad hominems and not analyzing the article.

If you want to look back at who called who a moron first, help yourself. It may increase your self-awareness. Also, ascribing my motivations to hatred is a personal attack. If you want to swap insults, I can do that.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

If you want to look back at who called who a moron first, help yourself. It may increase your self-awareness. Also, ascribing my motivations to hatred is a personal attack. If you want to swap insults, I can do that.
Perhaps I called you a moron because you're constantly following your emotions and never following facts.
That's a attribute of a moron.
There is room for you to improve; you must be willing to leave the state of you being a moron behind.

And no, you can't swap insults with me because emotional people have a limited range of wit.
All I have to do to insult you is point out how you would fail the reading comprehension section of the SAT.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

Perhaps I called you a moron because you're constantly following your emotions and never following facts.
There is room for you to improve; you must be willing to leave the state of you being a moron behind.

And no, you can't swap insults with me because emotional people have a limited range of wit.
All I have to do to insult you is point out how you would fail the reading comprehension section of the SAT.

Perhaps you called me a moron because you're a moron. And perhaps you forgot you started the insults because you're a moron with a poor memory, or a moron lacking awareness. Perhaps you accuse me of 'hating' due to limited imagination or intelligence.

Reading comprehension? Yeah, go with that.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

Perhaps you called me a moron because you're a moron. And perhaps you forgot you started the insults because you're a moron with a poor memory, or a moron lacking awareness. Perhaps you accuse me of 'hating' due to limited imagination or intelligence.

I should have started you with the process of analyzing an article...
The source and what that source is reporting.
The destination and gains from the source.
Is the source and responsibilities clearly communicated.
Why the recipient of the information is interested,
What purpose does the story accomplish, emotional, information, remedial.
Are any of the parties adept at the subject being discussed.

Ask

[/QUOTE

What you post.

Is there a Yawn icon?

I've heard medical experts say this isn't a "flu," it's a viral pneumonia.

Correct; it's more like a lung infection. The number of health care workers being harmed makes this a ore serious concern than just another flu bug, and while I do think the response is overblown, I do think it is much more serious than a flu bug, and wearing a mask is a very good idea when dealing with respiratory diseases, and give no more credibility to right wing bullshit than I do left wing rubbish.

And, it's clear that as a country we're not at all prepared for any general epidemic of a worst kind, which the current situation has highlighted; better to learn that now and find the flaws in our systems with a mild epidemic than have to find this stuff out later with a much worse one. Now the problem will be implementing sane responsible policies and plans while two infantile extremes of politicized tards and idiots screw up our national and state govts. with assorted scams.

Last edited:
The virus was manmade and probably released in December. Whether it was here already or not is up for debate. Probably not COVID19 but corona, sure
Whatvare you laughing at L.K.Eder
There is much info about it being man made.
You are just a sheep, perhaps?
i am laughing at you, son. a conspiracy theorist calling others sheep, another great joke to laugh at. well done.

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
That gives us ~.2% deaths?
What is the flu? .1%? .2%? normally?
Still gonna wear those masks shitheads?
This means that the disease is not even new, the CDC needs to be fully defunded
What happens is, someone dies of pneumonia. An autopsy is done and the pneumonia is tested to see which one it was (there are a bunch, some rare ones are extremely deadly). If coronavirus was in the US in November, we would have been the ones to discover it, not China. That doesn't mean that MILD cases weren't floating around here and there earlier than January, because if no one died the docs would never know. So you can assert that, but if it was true, why didn't the amount of cases start spreading alarmingly the way it did once we knew what it was?
How do you explain the immense immunity in California

Rarely do we see anyone smoking in public in CA. That and obesity seem to a condition of many who die from the disease. And if one is healthy, at any age, and does not smoke, is not fat, won't eat fast food and doesn't use salt to extremes have a good chance of having a strong immunity to all diseases.
California is the pot capital of the universe

What California are you in exactly

Californian is the Bread Basket of the US: "Crops include grapes, almonds, strawberries, oranges and walnuts. California produces almost all of the country's almonds, apricots, dates, figs, kiwi fruit, nectarines, olives, pistachios, prunes, and walnuts. It leads in the production of avocados, grapes, lemons, melons, peaches, plums, and strawberries."

California produces more human poop on the sidewalk than any other state

Let me know if you need photos

You can't make an omelet without taking a crap.
California thinks that they can live without the USA, lol they can't keep the poop off the sidewalk

Forum List

Back