More proof that this is a complete hoax.

The president keeps saying that if he didn't do what he did, we'd have had 1-2 million deaths as a result of this virus.

He must not think that this whole thing is a hoax.

The virus was manmade and probably released in December. Whether it was here already or not is up for debate. Probably not COVID19 but corona, sure
Whatvare you laughing at L.K.Eder
There is much info about it being man made.
You are just a sheep, perhaps?
i am laughing at you, son. a conspiracy theorist calling others sheep, another great joke to laugh at. well done.
Whats a conspiracy?
And you are a sheep. If its not mainstream, you dont want to hear it. Despite scientists and govts saying it was manmade.
Hell, the lab itself released a report a few years ago talking about them manipulating corona viruses, son.

The virus was manmade and probably released in December. Whether it was here already or not is up for debate. Probably not COVID19 but corona, sure
i am laughing at you, son. a conspiracy theorist calling others sheep, another great joke to laugh at. well done.
Whats a conspiracy?
And you are a sheep. If its not mainstream, you dont want to hear it. Despite scientists and govts saying it was manmade.
Hell, the lab itself released a report a few years ago talking about them manipulating corona viruses, son.
baaaah, baaaah. maaanmade maaanmade. some people are saying... lol.

Whats a conspiracy?
You are a dumbass... Lol.

Whats a conspiracy?
well, that is just your opinion, man.

meanwhile i am not the one bleating unproved gossip as fact onto the board.

Sweden is relying on theoretical herd immunity to combat a virus for which there is, as yet, no proof of immunity. That's reckless.

Yes, herd immunity may be likely, but it is just that.
Theoretical herd immunity? How do you think we have dealt with respiratory viruses for millennia? Do you think we shut the world down? Just for a second try to act like this is not the only respiratory virus to have ever existed. Just try...how do you think we dealt with those in the past?
I swear to God the world has gone straight retarded.

Herd immunity definitely exists for most diseases, but I was correct in saying there is, as yet, no proof of immunity for this novel coronavirus. No one has ruled out mutations that may re-infect a person, either, as happens with seasonal flu's.

Jesus, people catch a cold year-after-year and you think herd immunity is guaranteed?
As of yet? There is nothing statistically abnormal about this virus. This is not a severe virus. The Indians are finding that up to 80% of their population is asymptomatic.
The longer we continue to lock down the world the longer this will take. Further...and I'm repeating myself the more locked down we remain the lower our immunity as a world population will be.
WE are destroying world economy for literally fuck all.

Whats a conspiracy?

it is a fact multiple scientists have said it has to be manmade. It is a fact govts hace said the same. It is a fact the lab in wuhan released a report a few years ago stating they were manipulating corona viruses.
Thats all fact. Nothing to dispute.
Again, you are a dumbass. And a sheep.

Whats a conspiracy?
Yawn

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
That gives us ~.2% deaths?
What is the flu? .1%? .2%? normally?
Still gonna wear those masks shitheads?
This means that the disease is not even new, the CDC needs to be fully defunded
Crisis actors!!!!
View attachment 326760
Clearly Cuomo is fucking up big time
So which is it dumb fuck. Is the whole thing a hoax and if so how is cuomo fucking up. You are fucking hillarious. You know it used to be that people with your insanity were rare now you must be breeding or some thing.

"An estimated 4.1 percent of adult residents in Los Angeles County have the antibody to the coronavirus, which indicates that hundreds of thousands of them may have been infected, according to preliminary results from a new study.

The collaborative study from USC and the county's department of public health suggests "infections from the new coronavirus are far more widespread than previously thought." The study indicates that approximately 221,000 to 442,000 adults in the county have had the infection at some point in time. The results also suggest that the mortality rate is much lower.

That figure is 28 to 55 times bigger than the 7,994 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the county at the time of the study in early April, according to the study. As of Monday, there are 13,816 positive cases in the region."

Something short of 650 dead from the virus in LA County so far. Let's do some math...we'll go with the median of 350,000 infected.
Crisis actors!!!!
View attachment 326760
So which is it dumb fuck. Is the whole thing a hoax and if so how is cuomo fucking up. You are fucking hillarious. You know it used to be that people with your insanity were rare now you must be breeding or some thing.
Such vulgarity, are you always so happy?

Chomo says that ny stays closed until there are no more cases. I'll take that bet, how much you have to wager on the dumb guinney

Whats a conspiracy?

it is a fact multiple scientists have said it has to be manmade. It is a fact govts hace said the same. It is a fact the lab in wuhan released a report a few years ago stating they were manipulating corona viruses.
you said it was manmade. I laughed at you for sheepily rebleating what "some people are saying". this is not complicated.

i note that you have not repeated your initial idiocy and are in the process of dancing away from it. i call that progress.

Crisis actors!!!!
View attachment 326760

Chomo says that ny stays closed until there are no more cases. I'll take that bet, how much you have to wager on the dumb guinney
Back to the orriginal questiion there half deck. Which is it? A hoax or is cuomo fucking up cant be both. As far as vulgarity, your existance is a constant one. You know they sell screw drivers these days maybe you should get one for that loose screw.

Whats a conspiracy?

you said it was manmade. I laughed at you for sheepily rebleating what "some people are saying". this is not complicated.

i note that you have not repeated your initial idiocy and are in the process of dancing away from it. i call that progress.
Lol you believe what the government goons on tv tell you like a good north korean zombie

Sweden is the model.
It's way too soon to say that. Let's see what happens. They're nowhere near their peak.

The population of Georgia and less than half the population density. 16,000 cases and 1900+ deaths in Sweden. 20,000 cases and 850 deaths in Georgia. Lower case number largely due to lack of pop. density and a higher death rate.

It's underwhelming.
Yes it is.........over time........while Sweden gets herd immunity..........we get this crap back in the fall..........

16000 cases out of a pop of 10 million is not going to give you herd immunity any time soon. It will give you more dead people soon.
LOL

You don't have a clue how many actually got the virus because most don't know they had it.

That number could be 50 plus times that 16000 number. They don't know how many have had it in the world..........Only antibody tests will prove that.

True, I don't, and neither do you. Now, throw shade on the different death rate.
You throw out numbers to HYPE IT.......I say you don't know the real number.......and then your response is YOU DON'T EITHER.

Are you posting while high now...................LOL

I gave the numbers from Bing's Coronavirus tracker, linked above. You're the one who threw out "could be 50+ times that". I had a basis for what I said. You did a little rectal research.

Of course, I'm high. Duh.

I live in the mountains. The stay-at-home stuff hardly makes a difference to me.
Up yours..........I quoted common sense......which you don't have........Have you been reading on threads........or even on this thread where USC said 4.1% of Los Angles has had it according to their study.

Only off by a factor of 28 to 55 times in this VERY THREAD.

You know dang well you are HYPING THE NUMBERS OF KNOWNS ONLY........when the real numbers are probably WAY ABOVE what is reported.

Hyping the numbers of unknowns is your evidence of common sense?
You are like a washing machine on spin cycle.

You know that in this VERY THREAD that the USC study showed a large number had the anti bodies............LARGE NUMBERS......many have been saying this for quite some time unless you live under a rock.

Your using the numbers to INFLATE THE DEATH RATE......

DO YOU WORK FOR WHO?

LA County has 10 million people. If 4.1% are infected, that's 410,000 cases, yet the entire state (40MM) has 1419 deaths. It looks as if California should be your model, not Sweden.

You do know "many have been saying" isn't an argument, don't you?
Now you spin away from the HIGH NUMBERS you were giving........The point being YOUR NUMBERS are too dang high ...........which was the point.

And ...........RUT RO...........California had people sick before they even knew Corona existed .......But then it was being treated as the FLU.......

OOPS....same dang thing reported in Italy

Crisis actors!!!!
View attachment 326760

Back to the orriginal questiion there half deck. Which is it? A hoax or is cuomo fucking up cant be both. As far as vulgarity, your existance is a constant one. You know they sell screw drivers these days maybe you should get one for that loose screw.
There is no pandemic because overall death rates are just not elevated.
Simple math really

Chomo has no clue as he wants to imprison his own mother at home for the rest of her life or until she kills herself

I had this disease kid so did my wife and son

Lol

Whats a conspiracy?

Lol you believe what the government goons on tv tell you like a good north korean zombie
i am not the one relying on what some govts are saying. i do not even care which govts are allegedly saying it. lol.

You people peddling politics over science, speculation over fact, lies over truth should be ashamed of yourselves.

That about sums it up. However, there ARE reasonable arguments for finding a way to reopen businesses and get people back to work.
Only if it's done responsibly! Tattoo parlors are not essential services!
?? Who is opening tattoo parlors?
NO ONE..........these people are the problem
The governor of Georgia, the guy who was Secretary of State and stole the election, the worst governor in America, Kemp! He wants bowling alleys, nail salons, barber shops and, yes, tattoo parlors open!
So............I don't care......they take precautions and tell the people to use commons sense and go back to living as normal a life as possible.

Forum List

Back