More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stats show they cause excess deaths.

I've seen no stats from you or anyone on the lives that they save. What if they save more than they cost? What if small, more maneuverable cars avoid many accidents that big cars cannot?

Only half of the truth is still a whole lie.
PMZ, are you dyslexic? He said the stats showed excess deaths. You're shilling for him to find lives saved. He found the opposite. Move on.

Conservatives move on as soon as they find something that supports what they wish was true. Liberals do objective research.

I'm trying to teach the slow kids a useful life skill but for many learning is threatening.

Hmmmm, could it also be that the roads are smaller thus dropping the overall speed of all vehicles involved in a crash? You can find videos of two small cars crashing and neither one is in good shape after the accident. The one variable I can find is the speed of the accident which is higher in the US.

There many interstate quality roads in the UK and many urban roads in the US. Where is the data that there is any speed difference at all?

The motorways are not a problem if you would actually bother to look at the data. In general freeways are very safe on a per mile driven rate. The issue is in towns where you have broad avenues with cross streets. In Europe those are rare.

Have you ever been to Paris?

and land of the non-gay cars!!!:lol::lol: That are fast as shit.......like mine!!!

At least 95 out of 100 American males wouldn't be caught dead driving one of those gay 2 door hybrid SPECKS. Just a fact of life.

This is the level of logic that we've come to expect from conservatives.

Indeed.........as compared to the logic that concludes that THIS kind of car will be embraced by American males :lol::lol::lol: >>>>

OK:up:

By the way.......since this is the thread topic.........

More k00k losing >>>>

Tesla stock tumbles after Model S catches fire

This is just like reporting weather in a climate discussion. Little minds are, well, little.

And more of the latest from the mental cases >>>>

"Temperatures will rise 212 degrees due to global warming!!"

Networks Embrace ?Catastrophic? Warnings of Latest IPCC Report | Media Research Center

So when this falls on deaf ears, will the next report say 500 degrees!!!???:2up:

Maybe "The earth will turn into a sun due to global warming!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Interesting that they would select a number that in Farenheit terms is taught to children at which water boils. Another selective figure to elicit a general public following due to the fright that number may elicit? That's just disgusting. :evil:

You are the world’s biggest sucker if you think that anybody reported 212 degrees of AGW.

Watch out Becky the sky is falling!

How come you avoided answering my question?

The answer is they cause extra deaths.

If you have some more fake stats you'd like to show us, expend the electrons.

How do you you know that they cause excess deaths if you don't know how many lives they save?

Because the stats say excess deaths.
That means number of deaths over and above the number without CAFE standards.
If the excess is 3000 deaths, they might save 1000 and kill 4000.

Let me know if the math is too complicated for you.

There many interstate quality roads in the UK and many urban roads in the US. Where is the data that there is any speed difference at all?

The motorways are not a problem if you would actually bother to look at the data. In general freeways are very safe on a per mile driven rate. The issue is in towns where you have broad avenues with cross streets. In Europe those are rare.

Uh, yeah, my wife owns a flat on the Isle St. Louis, it's been in her family for I think 600 years or so now. We go there every year to spend time with the family. We also head out to the Loire valley where they have the summer home. Your point?

And more of the latest from the mental cases >>>>

"Temperatures will rise 212 degrees due to global warming!!"

Networks Embrace ?Catastrophic? Warnings of Latest IPCC Report | Media Research Center

So when this falls on deaf ears, will the next report say 500 degrees!!!???:2up:

Maybe "The earth will turn into a sun due to global warming!!":eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Interesting that they would select a number that in Farenheit terms is taught to children at which water boils. Another selective figure to elicit a general public following due to the fright that number may elicit? That's just disgusting. :evil:

You are the world’s biggest sucker if you think that anybody reported 212 degrees of AGW.

Watch out Becky the sky is falling!

Yep.......that's the translation s0n, or course, not translated in the latest fraudulent climate Report from the IPPC >>>

The answer is they cause extra deaths.

If you have some more fake stats you'd like to show us, expend the electrons.

How do you you know that they cause excess deaths if you don't know how many lives they save?

Clearly the problem is not my math but your reading comprehension. You've already said that you have no idea how many lives CAFE standards save. If you don't, it's because your self serving sources didn't consider it. They limited their ''thinking'' to accidental death rates in small cars compared to oversized cars. Only part of the picture. The only part you'd like to be true.

That’s great bait for conservatives working on their latest conspiracy theories, but liberals are critical thinkers and don't fall for what you do.

Uh, yeah, my wife owns a flat on the Isle St. Louis, it's been in her family for I think 600 years or so now. We go there every year to spend time with the family. We also head out to the Loire valley where they have the summer home. Your point?

''The issue is in towns where you have broad avenues with cross streets. In Europe those are rare''

Not in my experience.

Clearly the problem is not my math but your reading comprehension. You've already said that you have no idea how many lives CAFE standards save. If you don't, it's because your self serving sources didn't consider it. They limited their ''thinking'' to accidental death rates in small cars compared to oversized cars. Only part of the picture. The only part you'd like to be true.

That’s great bait for conservatives working on their latest conspiracy theories, but liberals are critical thinkers and don't fall for what you do.

Excess : an amount that is more than the usual or necessary amount

Oh, here's solid proof!

It's becoming more and more obvious here why people like you are so damned easy to fool.

Oh, here's solid proof!

It's becoming more and more obvious here why people like you are so damned easy to fool.

Yes, excess deaths means I was fooled. :lol:

Call CBS News TODAY AND DEMAND they reveal the sources of that statement..

The public NEEDS TO KNOW --- where this crap is coming from.. Don't let them slink back into the shadows.. We need to OUT the liers...

Meanwhile --- CBS is not the only moron tool talking about oceans boiling.. Here's the grand Shaman himself making that statement a couple years back.. View it at about 2:00 minutes...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1uxfiuKB_R8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1uxfiuKB_R8[/ame]

Last edited:

''The issue is in towns where you have broad avenues with cross streets. In Europe those are rare''

Not in my experience.

Then you've never been there....

paris_streets.jpg

9a.jpg

paris_streets_2_1024.jpg

streets_of_paris.jpg

The public NEEDS TO KNOW --- where this crap is coming from.. Don't let them slink back into the shadows.. We need to OUT the liers...

Meanwhile --- CBS is not the only moron tool talking about oceans boiling.. Here's the grand Shaman himself making that statement a couple years back.. View it at about 2:00 minutes...

James Hansen: The Runaway Greenhouse Effect - YouTube

What a load of horse poo. Nothing this guy said is backed up by paleo or empirical data. Gosh he has sunk to the depths..

What a load of horse poo. Nothing this guy said is backed up by paleo or empirical data. Gosh he has sunk to the depths..

Wish I had a date on that.. Then we might know whether he has sunk in the poo neck deep or just hip deep by now...

:mad:

Last edited:

Not in my experience.

Then you've never been there....

paris_streets.jpg

9a.jpg

paris_streets_2_1024.jpg

streets_of_paris.jpg

Many times.

http://www.paris-pictures.org/champs-elysees_page_1.html

Last edited:

Show us the science that proves that what he said is impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back