More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snooks,

100 inches of snow fell on Monday in Italy in one day. Holy crap is that. A lot of snow!

I was just reading about that... And these people wonder how the earth turns into an ice rock so quickly... the cooling that is happening is rapid. CBS was just touting global warming for the ICE that has washed up in Cape Cod..
iceberg-cape-cod.jpg

This area was under 6 miles of ice during the last glacial cycle.. It is easy to see how fast it will happen.

Source

Dang......unreal pic.......global ghey!

That was this years pile from wind stack.. that is only one years ice buildup... ONE YEAR! Yet they cry GULLIBLE WARMING!

Snooks,

100 inches of snow fell on Monday in Italy in one day. Holy crap is that. A lot of snow!

I was just reading about that... And these people wonder how the earth turns into an ice rock so quickly... the cooling that is happening is rapid. CBS was just touting global warming for the ICE that has washed up in Cape Cod..
iceberg-cape-cod.jpg

This area was under 6 miles of ice during the last glacial cycle.. It is easy to see how fast it will happen.

Source

Dang......unreal pic.......global ghey!

That was this years pile from wind stack.. that is only one years ice buildup... ONE YEAR! Yet they cry GULLIBLE WARMING!

When deniers' refusal to do anything starts getting people killed, will they be charged with crimes against humanity or anything? Can we start sueing them or you know, seek "second amendment solutions?" :)

Cant we all just get along ?

How Solar Power Can Help Coal Fired Power Plants Burn Less Coal
Filed under: Solar Energy | Posted by: Chris de Morsella |
The sun can help coal fired power plants burn less coal by pre-heating the water used to make high pressure high temperature steam during periods when the sun is shining. In other words the sun would do part of the work of producing high pressure/ high temperature steam and in this manner the overall hybrid solar/coal power plant would use less coal than a coal only power plant would need to produce the same amount of electric power.

How Solar Power Can Help Coal Fired Power Plants Burn Less Coal

Read more: How Solar Power Can Help Coal Fired Power Plants Burn Less Coal

When deniers' refusal to do anything starts getting people killed, will they be charged with crimes against humanity or anything? Can we start sueing them or you know, seek "second amendment solutions?" :)
such as?

Do yourself a huge favor and shut the fuck up

it's amusing to me how these warmers push threats everyday on here. Perhaps their sphincters are tightening due to their lies. BTW, again a comment with no evidence, just a commentary as normal for these fools.

it's amusing to me how these warmers push threats everyday on here. Perhaps their sphincters are tightening due to their lies. BTW, again a comment with no evidence, just a commentary as normal for these fools.

They're a sick, death worshiping Cult and will need to be deprogrammed

LMAO

Seems the dude who stood up that skid mark org called Greenpeace is a Skeptic on Climate Change. :badgrin:

-Geaux

Why I am a Climate Change Skeptic

Editor’s Note: Patrick Moore, Ph.D., has been a leader in international environmentalism for more than 40 years. He cofounded Greenpeace and currently serves as chair of Allow Golden Rice. Moore received the 2014 Speaks Truth to Power Award at the Ninth International Conference on Climate Change, July 8, in Las Vegas.

I am skeptical humans are the main cause of climate change and that it will be catastrophic in the near future. There is no scientific proof of this hypothesis, yet we are told “the debate is over” and “the science is settled.”

My skepticism begins with the believers’ certainty they can predict the global climate with a computer model. The entire basis for the doomsday climate change scenario is the hypothesis increased atmospheric carbon dioxide due to fossil fuel emissions will heat the Earth to unlivable temperatures.

In fact, the Earth has been warming very gradually for 300 years, since the Little Ice Age ended, long before heavy use of fossil fuels. Prior to the Little Ice Age, during the Medieval Warm Period, Vikings colonized Greenland and Newfoundland, when it was warmer there than today. And during Roman times, it was warmer, long before fossil fuels revolutionized civilization.

The idea it would be catastrophic if carbon dioxide were to increase and average global temperature were to rise a few degrees is preposterous.

Why I am a Climate Change Skeptic Heartlander Magazine

LMAO

Seems the dude who stood up that skid mark org called Greenpeace is a Skeptic on Climate Change. :badgrin:

-Geaux

Why I am a Climate Change Skeptic

Editor’s Note: Patrick Moore, Ph.D., has been a leader in international environmentalism for more than 40 years. He cofounded Greenpeace and currently serves as chair of Allow Golden Rice. Moore received the 2014 Speaks Truth to Power Award at the Ninth International Conference on Climate Change, July 8, in Las Vegas.

I am skeptical humans are the main cause of climate change and that it will be catastrophic in the near future. There is no scientific proof of this hypothesis, yet we are told “the debate is over” and “the science is settled.”

My skepticism begins with the believers’ certainty they can predict the global climate with a computer model. The entire basis for the doomsday climate change scenario is the hypothesis increased atmospheric carbon dioxide due to fossil fuel emissions will heat the Earth to unlivable temperatures.

In fact, the Earth has been warming very gradually for 300 years, since the Little Ice Age ended, long before heavy use of fossil fuels. Prior to the Little Ice Age, during the Medieval Warm Period, Vikings colonized Greenland and Newfoundland, when it was warmer there than today. And during Roman times, it was warmer, long before fossil fuels revolutionized civilization.

The idea it would be catastrophic if carbon dioxide were to increase and average global temperature were to rise a few degrees is preposterous.

Why I am a Climate Change Skeptic Heartlander Magazine

Good find...........and so damn accurate. And to add to this from my own perspective........of course Im going to skeptical about people who refuse to accept any other scientific evidence from any source outside the club. Einstein would say that is ghey and made public statements towards that end during his life. Einstein would be laughing his balls off at the AGW community were he to be alive......resonates hugely with me!!!

LMAO......found THIS Einstein quote >>>

If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.

For the AGW phonies, the quote would be >>>

If the theory don't fit the facts, change the theory.

:2up::blowup::2up::blowup::2up::blowup::2up::blowup:

They choose to change the historical record rather than face the facts and rethink their failed theory. The hubris in this endeavor is stunning..

hu·bris
ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/
noun
noun: hubris
  1. excessive pride or self-confidence.
    synonyms: arrogance, conceit, haughtiness, hauteur, pride, self-importance, egotism, pomposity, superciliousness, superiority;More
    informalbig-headedness, cockiness
    "the hubris among economists was shaken"
    antonyms: humility
    • (in Greek tragedy) excessive pride toward or defiance of the gods, leading to nemesis.

I hadn't seen this material before, thought I'd share it from the Climate Depot:

link....SPECIAL REPORT More Than 1000 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming Claims Challenge UN IPCC Gore Climate Depot

Abstract:
"
INTRODUCTION:

More than 1,000 dissenting scientists (updates previous 700 scientist report) from around the globe have now challenged man-made global warming claims made by the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) and former Vice President Al Gore. This new 2010 321-page Climate Depot Special Report — updated from the 2007 groundbreaking U.S. Senate Report of over 400 scientists who voiced skepticism about the so-called global warming “consensus” — features the skeptical voices of over 1,000 international scientists, including many current and former UN IPCC scientists, who have now turned against the UN IPCC. This updated 2010 report includes a dramatic increase of over 300 additional (and growing) scientists and climate researchers since the last update in March 2009. This report’s release coincides with the 2010 UN global warming summit in being held in Cancun."

So where is the consensus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back