More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
march2015.png

WhOOOPPPPPS... No El Nino and global temps are now falling...

Alarmists LOOSE AGAIN...

Source

The Great STOP in global temperature rise CONTINUES!

clip_image002_thumb3.png

Last edited:
First time on this thread. No way I can read this many replies and try to think of something someone hasn't already said. So I'll just throw this out there. Can anyone point out just one prediction these nutters made that was accurate? Just one.

First time on this thread. No way I can read this many replies and try to think of something someone hasn't already said. So I'll just throw this out there. Can anyone point out just one prediction these nutters made that was accurate? Just one.

Its laughable........every single one of the regulars in here ( about 4 or 5 only :biggrin: ) totally dismiss any predictions that have fallen flat on their face.

Somebody posted up a long, long list awhile back in this thread............it was jawdropping. Even surprised me!!:2up:

Alarmists 0

EARTH 1000

I believe that will sum it up..

LMAO

Seems Obama thinks GW caused his kids asthma

-Geaux

Why Obama Said Global Warming Gave His Daughter Asthma

YOU HEAR THAT? It’s President Obama droppinganother climate gauntlet. The core of the president’s announcements late Tuesday was a set of initiatives meant to track, mitigate, and inform the public about the dangers of diseases exacerbated by human-caused global warming. But the vehicle for these policies was in its own way even more interesting: an anecdote about his daughter Malia’s childhood struggles with asthma.

“Malia had asthma when she was four, and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early,” the president told ABC News’ chief health correspondent, Dr. Richard Besser, in an interview that aired on April 8. Obama made the connection that higher temperatures lead to higher atmospheric particulate matter, which could have played a role in his daughter’s respiratory problems. “

Why Obama Said Global Warming Gave His Daughter Asthma WIRED

LMAO

-Geaux

YOU HEAR THAT? It’s President Obama droppinganother climate gauntlet. The core of the president’s announcements late Tuesday was a set of initiatives meant to track, mitigate, and inform the public about the dangers of diseases exacerbated by human-caused global warming. But the vehicle for these policies was in its own way even more interesting: an anecdote about his daughter Malia’s childhood struggles with asthma.

“Malia had asthma when she was four, and because we had good health insurance, we were able to knock it out early,” the president told ABC News’ chief health correspondent, Dr. Richard Besser, in an interview that aired on April 8. Obama made the connection that higher temperatures lead to higher atmospheric particulate matter, which could have played a role in his daughter’s respiratory problems. “

Oh Gawd!!!

I'd believe anything Soetero said.............

Time to understand that many facts about weather, politics and economics are just planned before, by our officials to create necessary political situation in our country and i think it's stupid to talk about global warming while officials trying to PR this idea.

LMAO

-Geaux

what is atmospheric particulate matter? Isn't that air pollution? How old is she?

Time to understand that many facts about weather, politics and economics are just planned before, by our officials to create necessary political situation in our country and i think it's stupid to talk about global warming while officials trying to PR this idea.

So you are suggesting that it is a conspiracy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back