More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's quite clear that you've earned all of the disrespect that you've been shown. Maybe more.

Last edited:
Back to topic.......

More evidence the k00ks are losing!!!

Now the bomb throwing has reached the point of the alarmist contingent talking about mass extinctions in the next 3 decades!!! Well......when you're not winning the bombs you throw have to get a bit bigger!!!:D:eusa_dance::D:eusa_dance::D:eusa_dance::D

World to roast by 2047, film at 11 | Watts Up With That?

OK --- Show of hands from the warmer bench.. Which of you CONDONES this hysteria? Who thinks scaring the kiddies is justified when all the coverage of this study barely shows a single number?

You BELIEVE these predictions? You give cred to a geographer running climate models and doing atmos physics and oceanography with a couple grad students?

((Forget the fact that YOU PAID FOR this crap.. Tho NOAA says "the contents of this report do not neccessarily represent the views of NOAA")) Of course those views don't represent NOAA.. You just KNEW what you were buying you cheezy liars...

Really want to hear from you......

Last edited:
Back to topic.......

Now the bomb throwing has reached the point of the alarmist contingent talking about mass extinctions in the next 3 decades!!! Well......when you're not winning the bombs you throw have to get a bit bigger!!!:D:eusa_dance::D:eusa_dance::D:eusa_dance::D

OK --- Show of hands from the warmer bench.. Which of you CONDONES this hysteria? Who thinks scaring the kiddies is justified when all the coverage of this study barely shows a single number?

You BELIEVE these predictions? You give cred to a geographer running climate models and doing atmos physics and oceanography with a couple grad students?

Scary monsters of course....

"Don't Fear Global Warming"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvK2GQSBRMc&feature=youtube_gdata_player]More Cowbell - YouTube[/ame]

All our times have come
Here, but now they're gone
Seasons don't fear Global Warming
Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain
(We can be like they are)

Come on baby
(Don't fear Global Warming)
It's pure freedom
We'll be able to fly
Baby I'm your man

La, la la, la la
La, la la, la la

Valentine is done
Summer's starting soon
Fall and Winter
Are together in eternity
(Fall and Winter)

400 parts per million every day
(Warm is better anyway)
400 parts per million every day
(it's a cycle anyway)
Another 400 coming any day
(It's plant food anyway)

Come on baby
It's pure freedom
We'll be able to fly
Baby I'm your man

La, la la, la la
La, la la, la la

Love of fossil fuel was fun
Here but now they're gone

Came the last night of sadness
And it was clear they couldn't find food
Then the door was open and the sun seared
The candles melted and then disappeared
The sun burned high noon and he appeared
(Saying, "Don't be afraid")

Come on baby
(And she had no fear)
And she ran to him
(Then they started to fly)
They looked backward and said goodbye
(She had become like they are)
She had taken his hand
(She had become like they are)

Come on baby

More cow farts!

You are mutants who hate the human race but think you are an evolved superior species destined to replace us.

Finally, a serious effort at 'tardishness! I give it a 9. This is definitely the new leader in this week's 'tard-off.

There you go again, appointing yourself as the infallible father-figure professor and us as the dumb students you have to knock some sense into. Will I get an A if I kneel, bow, and repent my mortal sin of thinking for myself? To real men, what you call "deny" means "defy."

OLD SCHOOL: Paul Bunyan
NEW AGE: Paul Lynde

OLD SCHOOL: Daniel Boone
NEW AGE: Boondoggle

At this point, the denialists are only in it to get their daily hate-fix.

They don't care about what's true any longer. They just care about hating their perceived enemies. Kind of a sad way to go through life, but they've made their choices.

What is truth? Priests are always talking to us about "truth". Scientists don't. We aren't interested in "truth". We are interested in facts.

What's the relationship between facts and truth?

Truth connects the dots, facts only collect the dots.

What is truth? Priests are always talking to us about "truth". Scientists don't. We aren't interested in "truth". We are interested in facts.

What's the relationship between facts and truth?

Truth connects the dots, facts only collect the dots.

Had to wait quite awhile.. But that was actually a cogent observation..
See if ya can do more of that --- without the death threats and the bullshit..

Separated at birth -- denialists and Charlie Sheen.

“I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”

“If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”

“People can’t figure me out, they can’t process me, I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with the normal brain.”

“I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”

hqdefault.jpg

“I am on a drug – it’s called Charlie Sheen. It’s not available because if you try it, you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body.”

“If you borrowed my brain for five seconds, you’d be like, ‘Dude! Can’t handle it, unplug this bastard!’ It fires in a way that’s maybe not from, uh… this terrestrial realm.”

“People can’t figure me out, they can’t process me, I don’t expect them to. You can’t process me with the normal brain.”

“I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words — imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists.”

hqdefault.jpg

Charlie Sheen is a typical I am omnipotent conservative. He and they need to be told to get out of the way. Won't lead, can't follow leaves that as their only choice. Stay out of the way.

hqdefault.jpg

Charlie Sheen is a typical I am omnipotent conservative. He and they need to be told to get out of the way. Won't lead, can't follow leaves that as their only choice. Stay out of the way.

Charlie Sheen is as liberal as you can get. His dad is practically a communist.

Just about all of your premises are dead wrong, aren't they?

hqdefault.jpg

Charlie Sheen is a far left liberal. big surprise there, eh?

Back to topic.......

((Forget the fact that YOU PAID FOR this crap.. Tho NOAA says "the contents of this report do not neccessarily represent the views of NOAA")) Of course those views don't represent NOAA.. You just KNEW what you were buying you cheezy liars...

Which of us has ever quoted Bob Geldorf?

Which of us has ever suggested musicians or any other untrained entertainer celebrities were good reference sources in this discussion?

I might again ask which of you have ever criticized absurd or even dangerous commentary from people on your side of the argument, but then I realize that it is you that are the source of such comments.

If you're really concerned about the welfare of "the kiddies", might I suggest a better approach might to be stop straining to find nonsense like this about which to argue and start thinking about the world in which they will be forced to live, courtesy of the choices YOU and I make today. Worrying about the state of your petroleum stocks (or whatever it is that drives you to take the positions you do) isn't helping anyone.

Back to topic.......

Hey FlaCal......like the title of this thread says.......more proof the k00ks are losing!!

Two weeks ago, the alarmist nutters were behind an effort to push that the waters on the earth would soon be "boiling"!!! Classic losing......its always been absurd with these people and now we have gotten to the point of a new level of bomb throwing!! I love this shit......just reinforces everything for me.:up:

We should start a thread called, "GUESS THE NEW BOMB THROWING RUSE!!"
and have fun trying to get out front on this for some laughs.

From yesterdays REALCLEAR ENERGY >>>>

Cold European Winter Could Create Energy Crisis, Cap Gemini Says

By Sally Bakewell - Oct 9, 2013 7:01 PM

A cold winter may plunge Europe into an energy crisis because of the over-reliance on renewable energy and the shutting of natural gas-fired generators, Cap Gemini SA (CAP) said in a report.

Gas-fired generators are running at utilization rates that are too low to meet their fixed costs as grids favor subsidized renewable power, the Paris-based management consultancy said today. About 60 percent or 130,000 megawatts of Europe’s gas-generation capacity is at risk of closing by 2016, it said, citing IHS Inc. (IHS) estimates.

“These plants -- that are indispensable to ensure security of supply during peak hours -- are being replaced by volatile and non-schedulable renewable energy installations that are heavily subsidized,” according to the report, produced with Exane BNP Paribas, law firm CMS Bureau Francis Lefebvre Lyon SELAS and think tank VaasaETT.

Generators are switching to cheaper coal for baseload power as the U.S. exports the fuel amid a shale-drilling boom that has driven up domestic gas demand, Cap Gemini said. The collapse of the cost of carbon credits has strengthened the appeal of the polluting fuel.

The consultancy urged reform of the emissions-trading system to boost the price of emitting carbon. It also called for a coordinated European capacity market to pay plants to ensure there’s enough capacity in reserve at periods of high demand.

“Without longer-term economic incentives to invest in new and vital energy infrastructure and in the face of a declining utility margins and revenue, longer term security of energy supply could be in jeopardy,” Colette Lewiner, energy adviser to Cap Gemini’s chairman, said in the report.

Cold European Winter Could Create Energy Crisis, Cap Gemini Says - Bloomberg

These poor fucks in Europe better be praying the Thames doesn't freeze over like last winter!!!! ( first time in 80 years )

Europeans will love green energy even more when they are waking up to freezing their asses off saying, "WTF??":wtf::wtf::wtf:

LMAO.......I'll let my pals from the Domination Matrix caption this story!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Skook, why do you think the oceans are boiling? You've always been a 'tard before, but that new claim of yours is reaching new heights of 'tardery.

Anyways, good luck to you and all the denialist 'tards with your quest to convince people the oceans are boiling. I'm sure everyone will think it's very sensible of you to make that claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back