More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skooks stuff is retarded, but old. Still gets a 6, however, due to sheer quantity. You other 'tards will have to step up your game to beat the reigning champion.

LOL.....in England, emission regulations on industry has resulted in the government warning of "winter blackouts"!!!. British manufacturing may be forced to move overseas, which of course will be awesome for jobs in a country already taking it up the pooper.

The greens can always be certain to be successful at one thing ALL THE TIME!!! Fucking things up!!

More k00k losing >>>>

Man-Made Energy Crisis

Finding justifications for doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons is what liberalism is all about. It's just a grab bag of rationalizations for fleecing and enslaving the populace. That's why they all latched onto global warming. I knew it was a scam when I saw how the liberals so eagerly joined the Holy Church of AGW. What a shock that the solution to anthropogenic global warming turned out to be the exact same agenda that liberals and their commie brethren have been pushing for decades!

LOL.....in England, emission regulations on industry has resulted in the government warning of "winter blackouts"!!!. British manufacturing may be forced to move overseas, which of course will be awesome for jobs in a country already taking it up the pooper.

The greens can always be certain to be successful at one thing ALL THE TIME!!! Fucking things up!!

More k00k losing >>>>

Man-Made Energy Crisis

Finding justifications for doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons is what liberalism is all about. It's just a grab bag of rationalizations for fleecing and enslaving the populace. That's why they all latched onto global warming. I knew it was a scam when I saw how the liberals so eagerly joined the Holy Church of AGW. What a shock that the solution to anthropogenic global warming turned out to be the exact same agenda that liberals and their commie brethren have been pushing for decades!

Wha?!? Cleaning up the environment? Practicing conservation? Radical dude... radical.

More k00k losing >>>>

Man-Made Energy Crisis

Wha?!? Cleaning up the environment? Practicing conservation? Radical dude... radical.

Oh, making sure that grandma has medical care, don't forget that.

Skooks stuff is retarded, but old. Still gets a 6, however, due to sheer quantity. You other 'tards will have to step up your game to beat the reigning champion.

Taking bows s0n!!!

Check that last post of mine!!! Was laughing my balls off as I clicked the submit button!!:lol::lol:

But just in case curious minds missed it >>>>

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up
By: Owen Bennett
Published: Thu, September 19, 2013

A report from the UK Energy Research Centre also shows the number of those who resolutely do not believe in climate change has more than quadrupled since 2005.

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express.

Nobody is listening to the k00ks anymore!!! Because all of their "predictions" based upon BS "models".........have been WRONG!!!:2up:

By the way.......for people who are paying attention,, you know a far left person is losing the debate when you see the predictable digression to the personal attacks like "retard" etc.......its their MO.:D:D Simply displays more domination by the Matrix!! We expose their hoax.......and they get furious!!:happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1:

Last edited:
Also by the way.......this thread is soon going to be considered the "perpetual thread of Matrix domination" because its gonna be riding the top of the forum page most every day!!

Gotta keep it real s0ns.........:fu:

Fundamental to conservativism is the belief that the Bushman wasn't the worst President in history, who came close to destroying the country, a belief that one must suspend reality to hold. He employed conservative non government. It was a colossal failure as it always will be. End of the Republican line unless they find the middle of the road again.

Fundamental to conservativism is the belief that the Bushman wasn't the worst President in history, who came close to destroying the country, a belief that one must suspend reality to hold. He employed conservative non government. It was a colossal failure as it always will be. End of the Republican line unless they find the middle of the road again.

So, when presented with a paper that calls into question the efficacy of your vaunted windfarms you retort with "it's all BOOOOOSH's fault!"

:lol::lol::lol: Priceless, simply priceless. I agree Skooks, you can't top this level of entertainment!:lol::lol:

Todays first entry.......the scam of wind as a source of energy and how it will never amount to dick >>>>>>

Keeping It Real With Wind Energy - Science News - redOrbit

I am relieved that REAL analysis of the failings of wind power are starting to emerge.
I was getting tired of being the pessimist.. NOW --- I can ease up and be more optimistic about the things that actually would make a diff.

HOWEVER --- they really didn't address ALL of reasons why wind power is NOT an alternative to a reliable generator and has calculable limits to its implementation in grid operations.. But you're right --- the message is getting out...

So far you have conclusively proven that wind is not the only solution to the problem that we have no alternative but to solve.

Nobody disagrees. Move on.

It's interesting to classify the 'tards by their type of retardation. I'll just stick with the current regulars here.

On the bottom layer, you have the megatards. Clueless on logic, science, history, ethics, everything, and incapable of anything except parroting the crazy dogma of their rightwingdingdong political cult. Nobody pays any attention to them, and that really upsets them, since attention is what they crave. Hence, we help them out occasionally by pointing and laughing. In that category, we have:

Skook
Frank
Dave
Toddster
Bripat

A step up from that, you've got the engitards -- engineers or other minor techies who have delusions of being scientists. They have experience in one narrow field, so they assume themselves to be supergeniuses in all fields, leading to much hilarity when they dive into a field they don't have a clue about. They tend to be angry that the world hasn't recognized them as supergeniuses. In that group we have:

SSDD
Westwall
Flac

And a step up from that ... well, if you're brighter than the brighter denialists, you won't be a denialist. So there is no step up for them. There's just "megatard" and "engitard". The commonality between the groups is that all are card carrying members of a 'tard political cult. Unless you've been programmed by the rightwingcrazycult, you can't get nutty enough to fall for all the 'tard conspiracy theories which make up their cult's dogma.

With that said, let's open this week's tard-off. Denialists, put forth your best attempts, as they will be graded. May the best 'tard win!

Like Lenin, you love to arrange human beings as if they were inanimate objects on a toy-train setup.

Hey Skooks.. Wake the freak up.. You're falling down on the job..

Tropics will be the first region to be hit hard by global warming - latimes.com

The shifts to consistently warmer temperatures in the world’s climates pose a considerable threat to thousands of plant and animal species. They would either have to move, adapt or face extinction.

Most aspects of human society would face grave disruptions as well, from agriculture to water security to public health.

“Regardless of the scenario, changes will be coming soon,” said Camilo Mora, an assistant professor of geography at the University of Hawaii, Manoa, and the study’s lead author. “Within my generation, whatever climate we were used to will be a thing of the past.”

Even if nations took a more aggressive approach to reducing greenhouse gases, the annual mean temperature in an average location in the world would still shift out of its previous normal range by 2069, Mora and his colleagues found.

"We set the bounds of the past minimum and maximum values, and the shift is when the annual mean temperature moves beyond these bounds and never comes back in,” said study coauthor Ryan Longman, also a graduate student in geography at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. “The new minimum temperature of the future is the old maximum temperature of the past.”

A geography prof.. with NO REAL NUMBERS being reproduced in the press. ((Not a single number in the LA Times version). No apparent modeling, just reading the historical temp chart and the tea leaves.. The jackass is giving dates BY CITY for his apocalyptic predictions...

We are down to the kamikaze resistance here.. Composed of a few grad students that the press calls "climate scientists"...

Last edited:

More k00k losing >>>>

Man-Made Energy Crisis

They are trust-fundie treehuggers. Why should they care if working-class people lose their jobs? The Greenheads' Daddies, who own the outsourcing corporations, will always take care of them.

More k00k losing >>>>

Man-Made Energy Crisis

They are trust-fundie treehuggers. Why should they care if working-class people lose their jobs? The Greenheads' Daddies, who own the outsourcing corporations, will always take care of them.

This is want you want to be true. It's not. Your move.

The shifts to consistently warmer temperatures in the world’s climates pose a considerable threat to thousands of plant and animal species. They would either have to move, adapt or face extinction.

Most aspects of human society would face grave disruptions as well, from agriculture to water security to public health.

“Regardless of the scenario, changes will be coming soon,” said Camilo Mora, an assistant professor of geography at the University of Hawaii, Manoa, and the study’s lead author. “Within my generation, whatever climate we were used to will be a thing of the past.”

Even if nations took a more aggressive approach to reducing greenhouse gases, the annual mean temperature in an average location in the world would still shift out of its previous normal range by 2069, Mora and his colleagues found.

"We set the bounds of the past minimum and maximum values, and the shift is when the annual mean temperature moves beyond these bounds and never comes back in,” said study coauthor Ryan Longman, also a graduate student in geography at the University of Hawaii, Manoa. “The new minimum temperature of the future is the old maximum temperature of the past.”

A geography prof.. with NO REAL NUMBERS being reproduced in the press. ((Not a single number in the LA Times version). No apparent modeling, just reading the historical temp chart and the tea leaves.. The jackass is giving dates BY CITY for his apocalyptic predictions...

We are down to the kamikaze resistance here.. Composed of a few grad students that the press calls "climate scientists"...

No evidence to support what you want to be true. When you have evidence, come back and tell us about it. Until then, nobody cares what you want.

It's interesting to classify the 'tards by their type of retardation. I'll just stick with the current regulars here.

On the bottom layer, you have the megatards. Clueless on logic, science, history, ethics, everything, and incapable of anything except parroting the crazy dogma of their rightwingdingdong political cult. Nobody pays any attention to them, and that really upsets them, since attention is what they crave. Hence, we help them out occasionally by pointing and laughing. In that category, we have:

Skook
Frank
Dave
Toddster
Bripat

A step up from that, you've got the engitards -- engineers or other minor techies who have delusions of being scientists. They have experience in one narrow field, so they assume themselves to be supergeniuses in all fields, leading to much hilarity when they dive into a field they don't have a clue about. They tend to be angry that the world hasn't recognized them as supergeniuses. In that group we have:

SSDD
Westwall
Flac

And a step up from that ... well, if you're brighter than the brighter denialists, you won't be a denialist. So there is no step up for them. There's just "megatard" and "engitard". The commonality between the groups is that all are card carrying members of a 'tard political cult. Unless you've been programmed by the rightwingcrazycult, you can't get nutty enough to fall for all the 'tard conspiracy theories which make up their cult's dogma.

With that said, let's open this week's tard-off. Denialists, put forth your best attempts, as they will be graded. May the best 'tard win!

Like Lenin, you love to arrange human beings as if they were inanimate objects on a toy-train setup.

More what you wish was true. Nobody cares. Man up and post evidence.

No evidence to support what you want to be true. When you have evidence, come back and tell us about it. Until then, nobody cares what you want.

You have no awareness of what I just posted do you? I wake up this morning to a Yahoo news item on my homepage that says..

Temperatures to go OFF THE CHART by 2047.

It was there as an ACTUAL NEWS ITEM.. I just gave you the background story on that cheap propaganda item that blocks out REAL NEWS.. You tell me -- there's nothing wrong here. Your credibility and your sanity is completely depleted..

A GEOGRAPHY PROF and his grad students. NO VISIBLE EVIDENCE, NO VISIBLE PROOF.. The press don't NEED that shit anymore.. We're DOOMED.. And it's largely because of useless DUPES like you who are living in a Noam Chomsky cocoon and fuk up this country...

Back to your cage..
:mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back