More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is another green energy "success" story:
Martin McGuinness resigns as deputy first minister of Northern Ireland
Resignation in protest over bungled energy scheme makes a new Northern Ireland assembly election inevitable
RHI offered huge and, its critics say, massively inflated financial incentives to farms, businesses and other non-domestic consumers to use biomass boilers that mostly burned wooden pellets, as well as solar thermal and heat pumps.
In February last year, a whistleblower alleged the scheme was being abused and that at least one farmer had made £1m from heating an empty shed with one boiler.

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
This refers to a poll done on among British people by a right-wing English rag.
Now, you are not accusing the Americans to be as ill-informed as the English about climate change, surely.

Average temperature 40 degrees in the Mid-Atlantic but today it was a high of about 23. I ain't complaining, hell I've seen a lot colder this time in January (I think) but if the polar bears are allegedly losing ice up there where the sun don't shine where the hell is this cold air coming from?

Average temperature 40 degrees in the Mid-Atlantic but today it was a high of about 23. I ain't complaining, hell I've seen a lot colder this time in January (I think) but if the polar bears are allegedly losing ice up there where the sun don't shine where the hell is this cold air coming from?
Siberia.

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
Now, you are not accusing the Americans to be as ill-informed as the English about climate change, surely.

Actually s0n........the UK piece is actually what we refer to as piling on. In the US, people actually care even less than in the UK about global warming. About 4 billion polls back me up.......lol......about 1/2 of them are posted up somewhere in this epic thread.:2up::bye1::bye1:

The English are very aware of the scam... They are living the AGW scam electric system grid crash and brown outs every day..

Many areas of the Rocky Mountains are over 300% of normal and we are but 1/2 way through winter...

16105968_1328559580500132_8287720840559802018_n.jpg

15965364_1328559603833463_3520683059212239552_n.jpg

This photo of a quarter-mile long snowdrift was taken today on Wyoming State Highway 296 northwest of Cody.

This reminds me of Alaska...

Many glacial areas are above 500% of normal...

Going to be an interesting spring..

Photos courtesy of Wyoming Highway Patrol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back