More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Hey Billy.................

SO...............MUCH................WINNING!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::deal:

Obsolete Climate Science On CO2
If climate engineering using plant food (CO2) would work then that would be the first thing the evil Russians would do so that they can grow the stuff they need for Vodka to keep up with the demand.
41 Russians are killed after drinking a 'bath lotion' containing alcohol | Daily Mail Online

Wonder about those people getting through this winter..........have you seen how stoopid cold it has been in Siberia for the last 6 weeks :ack-1:

15726776_1342322265820621_3935155278171352973_n.jpg

LOL.. Ground blizzards today have left I-80 closed border to border and I-25 closed as well...

Climate change debate – latest results

Here again is 38 years of empirical data, this time showing a distinct lack of a relationship between the satellite temperature and the atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Figure 2. Mauna Loa Observatory

Ouch...

Empirical evidence shows AGW a failure..

Actually only demonstrates how vertical scaling on a graph affects the perception of the public. The warmers do it all the time to "enhance" the fear. 'Bout time somebody did it the "other way". It's a teachable moment.

Not really fair to scale a 0.50degC temp change into 6degC vertical axis. BUT --- it's payback.. :dev3:

Climate change debate – latest results

Here again is 38 years of empirical data, this time showing a distinct lack of a relationship between the satellite temperature and the atmospheric CO2 concentration.
Figure 2. Mauna Loa Observatory

Ouch...

Empirical evidence shows AGW a failure..

Actually only demonstrates how vertical scaling on a graph affects the perception of the public. The warmers do it all the time to "enhance" the fear. 'Bout time somebody did it the "other way". It's a teachable moment.

Not really fair to scale a 0.50degC temp change into 6degC vertical axis. BUT --- it's payback.. :dev3:

dang.......how ghey?

Sitting here waiting for the new years ball to drop and wondering what 2017 will bring..

First and foremost I pray for a happy new year..

Second that science will again become objective and the one sided alarmist clap trap fascism will be vanquished by President Trump and sanity returned to our nation.

Happy New Year to my skeptic friends..

Sitting here waiting for the new years ball to drop and wondering what 2017 will bring..

First and foremost I pray for a happy new year..

Second that science will again become objective and the one sided alarmist clap trap fascism will be vanquished by President Trump and sanity returned to our nation.

Happy New Year to my skeptic friends..
Happy New Year Billy!!!!!!

I hope you had a safe night. Let's enjoy the year with the Donald as we qualify all of this latent abuse of science.

And gents..........heres to continued domination in 2017, both on this thread and in the forum as a whole!! Gonna be a great year to watch the pole smokers get an even bigger bumpy in the pooper from the Trump team!!! Ahhh...........its gonna be fuCkINg aWeSome!!!:bye1::bye1::rock:

Checked out the California Doppler Radar today because it`s not if, but rather when Ivanpah`s mirrors get smashed in a major hailstorm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back