🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
It's not a matter of believe or don't believe. That was settled long ago. The problem is people have just become numb to the great impending disasters that will unfold over next few centuries. Eventually people begin to ignore the whole thing because they feel there's nothing they can do to fix it. It would take not just the whole nation but the whole damn world working together and when has the whole world ever worked together to do anything. And even then scientists can't say with certainty that what is being done is enough.

The great disasters will not occur during any our lives. It may or may not even occur during the lives of our children or even our grandchildren. Most likely it will occur very slowly which is the way major changes in the earth occur, over decades and centuries. So people will adapt. Many will say, there is no global warming. Others will say, it's getting hot, but that's natural. After all, this same thing occurred 60 million years ago.

Of course, I'm guessing, like a lot of scientist, but I think in 500 years from now when the ice caps are all gone, most of today's cities by the oceans are gone, the only wildlife is in zoos, and most people live underground except in those regions closest to poles, people are going to be asking the unanswerable question, how could the people back in the 20th and 21st century allowed this to happen. They had all the scientific data. Practically all the scientists agreed what was going to happen. The world certainly had the capability to change but they did nothing.

The answer is of course, humans live for today. They do not make serious sacrifices to preserve anything for the distant future because they just don't care. They have far more press matters to worry about.

Last edited:

It's not a matter of believe or don't believe. That was settled long ago. The problem is people have just become numb to the great impending disasters that will unfold over next few centuries. Eventually people begin to ignore the whole thing because they feel there's nothing they can do to fix it. It would take not just the whole nation but the whole damn world working together and when has the whole world ever worked together to do anything. And even then scientists can't say with certainty that what is being done is enough.

The great disasters will not occur during any our lives. It may or may not even occur during the lives of our children or even our grandchildren. Most likely it will occur very slowly which is the way major changes in the earth occur, over decades and centuries. So people will adapt. Many will say, there is no global warming. Others will say, it's getting hot, but that's natural. After all, this same thing occurred 60 million years ago.

Of course, I'm guessing, like a lot of scientist, but I think in 500 years from now when the ice caps are all gone, most of today's cities by the oceans are gone, the only wildlife is in zoos, and most people live underground except in those regions closest to poles, people are going to be asking the unanswerable question, how could the people back in the 20th and 21st century allowed this to happen. They had all the scientific data. Practically all the scientists agreed what was going to happen. The world certainly had the capability to change but they did nothing.

The answer is of course, humans live for today. They do not make serious sacrifices to preserve anything for the distant future because they just don't care. They have far more press matters to worry about.

Very astute analysis s0n!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Very astute analysis s0n!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:
The only way that I see, enough could be done to seriously slow climate change is a worldwide coordinated effort that would result in changing the way every human on earth lives. And that is not going happen in our lifetime and probably not for centuries.

It's unfortunate humans are the way they are but it is what it is.

And the MSM is SILENT unless it can be linked to AGW in some meaningless way... In fact they are dreaming up new ways it can be linked to WARMING.. Worse still, they are screaming evidence of warming the face of falling temperatures globally.. Freaking idiots...

Bob Tisdale strikes again.... LOL

Got to love it when real temperatures are actually looked at and the result is exposing the alarmist clap trap to be fraud.. Empirical evidence slams the AGW myth, AGAIN!
Reference-Figure-2.png

“…it is the change in temperature compared to what we’ve been used to that matters.” – Part 2

And the MSM is SILENT unless it can be linked to AGW in some meaningless way... In fact they are dreaming up new ways it can be linked to WARMING.. Worse still, they are screaming evidence of warming the face of falling temperatures globally.. Freaking idiots...

The Media, warmist/alarmists and ecoloonies go bananas over heat events, go silent on could events, even when barrage of snow and cold records are brought up.

This is perfect example of overweening bias on the part of propagandists, they DELIBERATELY ignore the barrage of inconvenient facts and data, to maintain their delusion which is their sign of mental illness.

The Media, warmist/alarmists and ecoloonies go bananas over heat events, go silent on could events, even when barrage of snow and cold records are brought up.

This is perfect example of overweening bias on the part of propagandists, they DELIBERATELY ignore the barrage of inconvenient facts and data, to maintain their delusion which is their sign of mental illness.
it is what makes them stand out as BIASED. For SURE

Billy......Weather Chanel saying this am could be setting up for a blizzard end of this coming week!!

Looks like JC may be getting whacked!
Would not surprise me.. There is a shift coming and its going to be right over the top of the mid states.. It's going to be real snowy in the next three weeks at least.

Dang Billy.....I should just get my weather forecasts from you dude!!

Yeah......seems a new pattern about to dominate into early January. More global warming!!:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:

Billy......Weather Chanel saying this am could be setting up for a blizzard end of this coming week!!

Looks like JC may be getting whacked!
Would not surprise me.. There is a shift coming and its going to be right over the top of the mid states.. It's going to be real snowy in the next three weeks at least.

Dang Billy.....I should just get my weather forecasts from you dude!!

Yeah......seems a new pattern about to dominate into early January. More global warming!!:backpedal::backpedal::backpedal:
Don't try this at home.. I'm a professional... (I do this for a living and i get paid to boot...)

Will these idiots ever learn?

Another AL Gore NO SNOW prediction set to expire 80 years from now... (well they did at least make it after they are dead so they can not be laughed at or questioned)..

cartoon_snow.jpg

This crap again, all while the sun is starting its napping for about the next 30 - 60 years... ME thinks these fools are going to be laughed at by those alive in 80+ years.. And rightly so...

End of Snow (Again): “under a high emissions scenario, skiing could be very limited … by the end of this century”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back