More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JC........how did you make out?

My brother just 90 minutes outside NYC in northeastern Pa got over a foot!! St00pid. November 15th! People with a 2 hour drive into Manhattan.......took them almost 6 hours!:abgg2q.jpg::ack-1::ack-1:

My brother just 90 minutes outside NYC in northeastern Pa got over a foot!! St00pid. November 15th! People with a 2 hour drive into Manhattan.......took them almost 6 hours!:abgg2q.jpg::ack-1::ack-1:
not much accumulation, it was about one inch. Still cold though. Yeah, what a nightmare in Manhattan. ouch. I live in paradise compared to NY.

not much accumulation, it was about one inch. Still cold though. Yeah, what a nightmare in Manhattan. ouch. I live in paradise compared to NY.

Even the entertainment and sports radio stations are non-stop talk about the grinding halt NYC came to last night. Hours to go 2 miles. People sat in intersections not moving a car length for 90 minutes.....in mid-November. It was a joke....and climate crusaders think these people who left their offices at 5pm got home at midnight to ponder about what to do about global warming.

Even the entertainment and sports radio stations are non-stop talk about the grinding halt NYC came to last night. Hours to go 2 miles. People sat in intersections not moving a car length for 90 minutes.....in mid-November. It was a joke....and climate crusaders think these people who left their offices at 5pm got home at midnight to ponder about what to do about global warming.
Your next storm just started here and I'm expecting 9-15" of glo-bol warming...

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
/----/ They miss a forecast by a mile but want us to believe they can predict weather changes of 1/2 degree in a hundred years.
Six inches of snow nearly paralyzed the New York area. What went wrong?
Watertown Daily Times | Six inches of snow nearly paralyzed the New York area. What went wrong?

Ive posted this in other threads but it deserves a place right here. A study was done on LWIR loss and ground/ambient air temperature near surface. We have gone beyond theoretical cooling maximums in the last few years and not a peep from the AGW Alarmists...

Ultralow Surface Temperatures in East Antarctica From Satellite Thermal Infrared Mapping: The Coldest Places on Earth

T. A. Scambos, G. G. Campbell, A. Pope, T. Haran, A. Muto, M. Lazzara, C. H. Reijmer, M. R. van den Broeke
First published: 25 June 2018

[…]

Plain Language Summary

The lowest measured air temperature on Earth is −89.2 °C (−129 F) on 23 July 1983, observed at Vostok Station in Antarctica (Turner et al., 2009, https://doi.org/10.1029/2009JD012104). However, satellite data collected during the Antarctic polar night during 2004–2016 reveal a broad region of the high East Antarctic Plateau above Vostok that regularly reaches snow surface temperatures of −90 °C and below. These occur in shallow topographic depressions near the highest part of the ice sheet, at 3,800 to 4,050‐m elevation. Comparisons with nearby automated weather stations suggest that air temperatures during these events are near −94 ± 4 °C or about −138 F. Ultracold conditions (below −90 °C) occur more frequently when the Antarctic polar vortex is strong. This temperature appears to be about as low as it is possible to reach, even under clear skies and very dry conditions, because heat radiating from the cold clear air is nearly equal to the heat radiating from the bitterly cold snow surface.

[…]

Geophysical Research Letters

What I find interesting is the theoretical maximum cooling has been reached and exceeded many times in the last 10 years of this study as the suns power wains.

Hang on to your nutsack and boob warmers, if the calculations are correct, were in for one hell of a cooling cycle and there isn't enough CO2 available to us, which we could put into the atmosphere, to keep it warm.

Are we witnessing the next glacial cycle begin????? Inquiring minds are asking that very question.

I loved this anonymous comment as CO2 liquefies at -60 to -80 Deg C.... and then freezes and precipitates.

The reason the South Pole doesn’t have blocks of CO2 is that there’s just so darn little CO2 in the atmosphere. link Most people don’t understand how little CO2 is in the atmosphere.

Ask one of your warmist friends why there are no blocks of solid CO2 at the South Pole. That should provide hours of fun.

I'm thinking I should pose this question and see how many alarmists take the bait....

Last edited:
We've been tracking the cold records this last few weeks and it's jumped to 7/1 (7 cold records to every 1 warm).

The heat loss at the poles is accelerating and there is nothing left to cushion its impact. Even the ENSO is now cooling and the elusive El Niño appears to be dying before it becomes one.. Jan-march is going to get real cold in the NH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back