More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018-12-23052145_shadow.jpg

LINK
Several polar lows may make it sink a bit deeper but that is the basic prediction.

carol-singer-s.gif

A poem from Ruairi
Our carols will withstand attack,
From warmists who try to hijack,
These great Christmas tunes,
And from climate-change loons,
Who use them to hate coal and slack.

LINK

Hey JC.....Hope your Christmas was great man. Get any new nut sack warmers from Santa! Is that big snow out there gonna hit you guys?
Merry Christmas my friend! Hope you and yours had a special day! We’re expecting snow Monday on the wrap around system after this current nice weather ends. It’s how we normally get hit!

Got to love it... We just went from average to 22 deg Below Average.. The next 5 days will have high temps of just 2 to 5 deg F and wind chills as low as -48 deg F. While not highly unusual for where I live the fact it will extend into Texas is. Then it moves into the Midwest where it will camp out for about 3 weeks. January weather.. Thee of parade of polar lows will keep most of the US below average for about the next month....

Happy New Year...

And in fitting with out with the old, MODOKI is about to go away.

nino3_4.png

Region three and three/four is dropping in temp like a rock..Our borderline El Niño is leaving us. Region One is just +0.17 and Region two is falling like a rock as well. With massive cooling now across the Atlantic the US will now cool more rapidly... Winter is about to become a bit more sever.

Happy New Year...

nino3_4.png

Region three and three/four is dropping in temp like a rock..Our borderline El Niño is leaving us. Region One is just +0.17 and Region two is falling like a rock as well. With massive cooling now across the Atlantic the US will now cool more rapidly... Winter is about to become a bit more sever.
Snow and icy roads today

Happy New Year...

nino3_4.png

In the face of your repeated and consistent FAILURES making ENSO predictions in the past, it is amazing that you would give it another go.

Happy New Year...

nino3_4.png

In the face of your repeated and consistent FAILURES making ENSO predictions in the past, it is amazing that you would give it another go.
In the face of your repeated ignorance on the subject I thought you would give up being shown a fool and a liar... but alas here we are again.. FOOL..

Funny, that sounds exactly like what I said to you, Mr Atmospheric Physicist.

Tell me, how did you earn your Masters without passing Physics 101?

JC.....was snowing a bit here this am but just a few flurries. Gonna rain in Times Square tomorrow night for the nutters going to see the ball drop.

Ive lived her my whole life...….just 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan. Never been to see the ball drop and never will. Usually, its like 50 below down there so fuck that. Have been in NYC for a couple of New Years Eve's but was downtown and just crashed a couple of parties. Had a blast......back in the early 90's. Remember one of those times, met all my brothers at a brewery with some friends......a sick time when the ball dropped. Just started sucking face with a hottie friend of mine because we were both drunk as shit and it was the thing to do at the moment......never did anything with her ever again after that night...….. but later that morning banged another chick who took the train in with us...…..just amazing bomber boobs! To die for shit. Meanwhile, called my ex-girl around ten after midnight because she was the one I wanted to be with ( and ended up marrying )…..crying on the phone with her 5 minutes after sucking face with my babe friend. Bed spins that night were serious...:puke3::puke3:…..these days, my New Years Eve night could not possibly be any more boring!!:bigbed:I rarely even make it up to see that ghey ball drop...….Chinese food puts your ass to sleep ( oh shit.....is that racist?:uhh::uhh:)

JC.....was snowing a bit here this am but just a few flurries. Gonna rain in Times Square tomorrow night for the nutters going to see the ball drop.

Ive lived her my whole life...….just 45 minutes from midtown Manhattan. Never been to see the ball drop and never will. Usually, its like 50 below down there so fuck that. Have been in NYC for a couple of New Years Eve's but was downtown and just crashed a couple of parties. Had a blast......back in the early 90's. Remember one of those times, met all my brothers at a brewery with some friends......a sick time when the ball dropped. Just started sucking face with a hottie friend of mine because we were both drunk as shit and it was the thing to do at the moment......never did anything with her ever again after that night...….. but later that morning banged another chick who took the train in with us...…..just amazing bomber boobs! To die for shit. Meanwhile, called my ex-girl around ten after midnight because she was the one I wanted to be with ( and ended up marrying )…..crying on the phone with her 5 minutes after sucking face with my babe friend. Bed spins that night were serious...:puke3::puke3:…..these days, my New Years Eve night could not possibly be any more boring!!:bigbed:I rarely even make it up to see that ghey ball drop...….Chinese food puts your ass to sleep ( oh shit.....is that racist?:uhh::uhh:)
LOL, I hear you. Supposed to get that ice and snow tomorrow. Same as every year. I used to go out on NYE, but haven’t for six years. Ain’t worth it. We watch all the fireworks on tv .

As a board friend, be safe tomorrow. Talk with you on the flipside

LOL, I hear you. Supposed to get that ice and snow tomorrow. Same as every year. I used to go out on NYE, but haven’t for six years. Ain’t worth it. We watch all the fireworks on tv .

As a board friend, be safe tomorrow. Talk with you on the flipside

Amen brother.....another year of decimating the climate k00ks. Sure is a hoot....we dominate this forum!

Yeah....be safe tomorrow night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back