🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of science knowledge (per your linked article) seems to be present in the Ministry that has opted to stop replacing land-based wind turbines in the face of local protests.

Hey JC......Billy......what's up with the snow?

None in sight here in NYC....high 30's - low 40's = lots of rain here the past month. Was colder in November.....ball biting cold in fact

What gives?

None in sight here in NYC....high 30's - low 40's = lots of rain here the past month. Was colder in November.....ball biting cold in fact

What gives?

Natural variability. Be glad that you don't have to keep the brass monkeys inside all winter.

What gives?

Natural variability. Be glad that you don't have to keep the brass monkeys inside all winter.

Indeed...….but Ive used the nut sack warmers plenty in the past 2 months......but since Christmas, its been a bit milder here in NYC.

A sampling of RECORD snowfall, where are you CO2 holy hero molecule?

More and more places in Austria inaccessible due to heavy snowfall

Record December snowfall in British Columbia Not just for a day, but for the entire month.

Record snowfall for Oklahoma City Almost double previous record set 45 years ago.

Haven't you learned by now..when it is record cold, and snowfall is off the charts....it is just weather...if it is unusually hot one day in august, in the deep south...that is climate.

The problem, of course, is that you see no value in avoiding GHG emissions. The rest of the world does and thus their conclusions are quite different than yours. Coal is on the way out and wind, solar and other non-emitting technologies are on their way in. Get used to it.
Nope! Not in any land occupied by humans

What gives?
High amounts of cooling are being force to the equator.. Polar lows are so huge that they are causing cooling to the equator. This means areas will warm due to the massive incursion of the polar jet stream into the equatorial jet stream. The collisions are due to massive heat loss at the poles allowing the polar lows to grow. The energy imbalance is growing and it is due to massive atmospheric cooling.

What gives?
High amounts of cooling are being force to the equator.. Polar lows are so huge that they are causing cooling to the equator. This means areas will warm due to the massive incursion of the polar jet stream into the equatorial jet stream. The collisions are due to massive heat loss at the poles allowing the polar lows to grow. The energy imbalance is growing and it is due to massive atmospheric cooling.

It's all about the WINNING Billy!:113:

I've been in this dopey forum for ten years and every day I come in here, I win!! How SiCk is that?!!!

What gives?

I've been in this dopey forum for ten years and every day I come in here, I win!! How SiCk is that?!!!
For me its not so much about winning as it is informing and creating an informed populace. For far to long the left wing hacks have had an unchallenged point of view supported by pseudo-crap-scienctists who are well paid to produce the propaganda.

Real science is undoing much of their damage but now they are again trying to silence those of us who disprove their means of power collection.

We are currently dealing with a few so called scientists from NOAA who are challenging our findings and we are jointly recreating one series of experiments to prove them wrong. These people are serious about disproving what we found but so far they are batting 0 for 120.. Were almost done recreating the experiment and they have nothing.. Today they were speechless when we looked at the automated tracking and found no warming in 38 sensors after 36 hours. 3 times as long as the original experiment and no warming... The output monitor and the target pad monitored the pass through energy, showing no power loss during the test. They were unhappy about that bit of information.

What gives?

For me its not so much about winning as it is informing and creating an informed populace. For far to long the left wing hacks have had an unchallenged point of view supported by pseudo-crap-scienctists who are well paid to produce the propaganda.

Real science is undoing much of their damage but now they are again trying to silence those of us who disprove their means of power collection.

We are currently dealing with a few so called scientists from NOAA who are challenging our findings and we are jointly recreating one series of experiments to prove them wrong. These people are serious about disproving what we found but so far they are batting 0 for 120.. Were almost done recreating the experiment and they have nothing.. Today they were speechless when we looked at the automated tracking and found no warming in 38 sensors after 36 hours. 3 times as long as the original experiment and no warming... The output monitor and the target pad monitored the pass through energy, showing no power loss during the test. They were unhappy about that bit of information.

The best and brightest don't work for the govnerment...never did. Government operates on the principle of the low bid...if those so called scientists were truly good at what they did, they would be working for the private sector making 2 to 3 times the money..

And even when the proof that IR does not warm the air becomes incontrovertible...the first thing that will be on their mind is how to cover that fact up.

Last edited:

What gives?

Billy, right on. I'm here for that same reason. The MSM has had the talking points for so long, the options have changed and folks like us are actually spreading the accurate information for all to read. And they fking hate it. We're like poison Ivy to them. I love it. Skooks set this up for the fun we have. thanks again Skooks!!! BTW, We've had unseasonably warm weather for the first week of January. I fking love it.

Last edited:
Lets see if Abu thinks this is funny, with all those widespread RECORD cold or snow events ongoing and well documented, got to wonder why those warmist losers thinks it is funny.

Record-breaking snowfalls engulf much of central Europe

This is not a ski resort So says the video of heavy snow in Greece all the way to the Mediterranean.

Mexico – Thousands of crops damaged by snow in Sonora

Heavy snowfall in Turkey

Heavy Snowfall Blankets Kashmir

Iran – Heavy snowfall strands 4,100

Heavy Snow In Central Europe Traps Hundreds

Massive snowfall in the Alps kills seven

Heavy snow strands 2,000 at Hokkaido airport

No global warming in Moscow

There is NOTHING funny about these COLD weather events that are destroying crops, building and killing people.

Think this is all funny, Abu Afak?

Lets see if Abu thinks this is funny, with all those widespread RECORD cold or snow events ongoing and well documented, got to wonder why those warmist losers thinks it is funny.

Record-breaking snowfalls engulf much of central Europe

This is not a ski resort So says the video of heavy snow in Greece all the way to the Mediterranean.

Mexico – Thousands of crops damaged by snow in Sonora

Heavy snowfall in Turkey

Heavy Snowfall Blankets Kashmir

Iran – Heavy snowfall strands 4,100

Heavy Snow In Central Europe Traps Hundreds

Massive snowfall in the Alps kills seven

Heavy snow strands 2,000 at Hokkaido airport

No global warming in Moscow

There is NOTHING funny about these COLD weather events that are destroying crops, building and killing people.

Think this is all funny, Abu Afak?
The idiots point to a warm arctic and ignore the 40% of the globe setting cold temperature records. The do not understand that the heat from those latitudes is being released to space via the pole and the thinner atmosphere. Once the earth has cooled to the new energy input level is when the polar jets pull back. That is when the real cold sets in for those above the 40-45th parallel.

Just great stuff gents.....no wonder climate crusaders dabble in here for a post or two but then flee to those threads nobody cares about. I get it....even the most radical k00ks recognize when their shit is getting decimated! I think when these alarmist bozos see this thread always floating around the top of the page, you can hear the heads exploding in the distance.

When I pop in here and see some of the stuff you guys post up, I crack up. Its phenomenal....just these devastating nut sack assaults to the nutters.

Hysterical......

warm winter - Google Search

About 58,000,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

The consequences of a warm winter
WQAD.com-Jan 7, 2019
To say that the beginning of the 2018-2019 winter season has been warm is an understatement. Looking at the data, we've spent nearly most ...

Warm Winter Weather Could Mean More Money For Central Iowa Trail
whotv.com-14 hours ago
WAUKEE, Iowa -- For Patrick O'Bryan, a mild winter in Iowa means hitting the Raccoon River Valley Trail much earlier than usual. "A perfect ...

View attachment 239175
Warm winter run
Times Reporter-8 hours ago
Hide caption. Morgan Foltz of Dover enjoys the weather during her run on the Towpath Trail Tuesday afternoon near Zoar. Despite being winter ...

View attachment 239176
They're here and they smell: Unseasonably warm winter weather ...
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Jan 8, 2019
With the recent unseasonably warm temperatures, it's likely many stink bugs are awakening from their winter slumber. And that means stink ...

View attachment 239178
Is the Minnesota winter broken? Climatologists say not yet
City Pages-Jan 8, 2019
Is this muggy, foggy, snowless weather the infamous Minnesota winter? ... another phenomenon you can also blame for our warm winter woes ...

View attachment 239180
Winter weather update: Warm air likely to turn Saturday snow into sleet ...
Asheville Citizen-Times-2 hours ago
ASHEVILLE — The chances of a snowy Saturday are dwindling thanks to a "warmnose" that forecasters say is likely to turn any precipitation ...

View attachment 239181
Warm winter weather having an impact on Toledo Metroparks programs
13abc Action News-Jan 7, 2019
"I used to do a lot of cross country skiing, and in the winter months, I used to love it. I used to go to Oak Openings and Secor. Anytime they had a ...

`

warm winter - Google Search

About 58,000,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

The consequences of a warm winter
WQAD.com-Jan 7, 2019
To say that the beginning of the 2018-2019 winter season has been warm is an understatement. Looking at the data, we've spent nearly most ...

Warm Winter Weather Could Mean More Money For Central Iowa Trail
whotv.com-14 hours ago
WAUKEE, Iowa -- For Patrick O'Bryan, a mild winter in Iowa means hitting the Raccoon River Valley Trail much earlier than usual. "A perfect ...

View attachment 239175
Warm winter run
Times Reporter-8 hours ago
Hide caption. Morgan Foltz of Dover enjoys the weather during her run on the Towpath Trail Tuesday afternoon near Zoar. Despite being winter ...

View attachment 239176
They're here and they smell: Unseasonably warm winter weather ...
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Jan 8, 2019
With the recent unseasonably warm temperatures, it's likely many stink bugs are awakening from their winter slumber. And that means stink ...

View attachment 239178
Is the Minnesota winter broken? Climatologists say not yet
City Pages-Jan 8, 2019
Is this muggy, foggy, snowless weather the infamous Minnesota winter? ... another phenomenon you can also blame for our warm winter woes ...

View attachment 239180
Winter weather update: Warm air likely to turn Saturday snow into sleet ...
Asheville Citizen-Times-2 hours ago
ASHEVILLE — The chances of a snowy Saturday are dwindling thanks to a "warmnose" that forecasters say is likely to turn any precipitation ...

View attachment 239181
Warm winter weather having an impact on Toledo Metroparks programs
13abc Action News-Jan 7, 2019
"I used to do a lot of cross country skiing, and in the winter months, I used to love it. I used to go to Oak Openings and Secor. Anytime they had a ...

`

Lol.....its a tick warmer in like 4 states!

:iyfyus.jpg:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back