More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
warm winter - Google Search

About 58,000,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

The consequences of a warm winter
WQAD.com-Jan 7, 2019
To say that the beginning of the 2018-2019 winter season has been warm is an understatement. Looking at the data, we've spent nearly most ...

Warm Winter Weather Could Mean More Money For Central Iowa Trail
whotv.com-14 hours ago
WAUKEE, Iowa -- For Patrick O'Bryan, a mild winter in Iowa means hitting the Raccoon River Valley Trail much earlier than usual. "A perfect ...

View attachment 239175
Warm winter run
Times Reporter-8 hours ago
Hide caption. Morgan Foltz of Dover enjoys the weather during her run on the Towpath Trail Tuesday afternoon near Zoar. Despite being winter ...

View attachment 239176
They're here and they smell: Unseasonably warm winter weather ...
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Jan 8, 2019
With the recent unseasonably warm temperatures, it's likely many stink bugs are awakening from their winter slumber. And that means stink ...

View attachment 239178
Is the Minnesota winter broken? Climatologists say not yet
City Pages-Jan 8, 2019
Is this muggy, foggy, snowless weather the infamous Minnesota winter? ... another phenomenon you can also blame for our warm winter woes ...

View attachment 239180
Winter weather update: Warm air likely to turn Saturday snow into sleet ...
Asheville Citizen-Times-2 hours ago
ASHEVILLE — The chances of a snowy Saturday are dwindling thanks to a "warmnose" that forecasters say is likely to turn any precipitation ...

View attachment 239181
Warm winter weather having an impact on Toledo Metroparks programs
13abc Action News-Jan 7, 2019
"I used to do a lot of cross country skiing, and in the winter months, I used to love it. I used to go to Oak Openings and Secor. Anytime they had a ...

`
Too Funny..

An Idiot who has no clue how the earths climate systems work is putting up information he has no clue as to what it means...

warm winter - Google Search

About 58,000,000 results (0.24 seconds)

Search Results

The consequences of a warm winter
WQAD.com-Jan 7, 2019
To say that the beginning of the 2018-2019 winter season has been warm is an understatement. Looking at the data, we've spent nearly most ...

Warm Winter Weather Could Mean More Money For Central Iowa Trail
whotv.com-14 hours ago
WAUKEE, Iowa -- For Patrick O'Bryan, a mild winter in Iowa means hitting the Raccoon River Valley Trail much earlier than usual. "A perfect ...

View attachment 239175
Warm winter run
Times Reporter-8 hours ago
Hide caption. Morgan Foltz of Dover enjoys the weather during her run on the Towpath Trail Tuesday afternoon near Zoar. Despite being winter ...

View attachment 239176
They're here and they smell: Unseasonably warm winter weather ...
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel-Jan 8, 2019
With the recent unseasonably warm temperatures, it's likely many stink bugs are awakening from their winter slumber. And that means stink ...

View attachment 239178
Is the Minnesota winter broken? Climatologists say not yet
City Pages-Jan 8, 2019
Is this muggy, foggy, snowless weather the infamous Minnesota winter? ... another phenomenon you can also blame for our warm winter woes ...

View attachment 239180
Winter weather update: Warm air likely to turn Saturday snow into sleet ...
Asheville Citizen-Times-2 hours ago
ASHEVILLE — The chances of a snowy Saturday are dwindling thanks to a "warmnose" that forecasters say is likely to turn any precipitation ...

View attachment 239181
Warm winter weather having an impact on Toledo Metroparks programs
13abc Action News-Jan 7, 2019
"I used to do a lot of cross country skiing, and in the winter months, I used to love it. I used to go to Oak Openings and Secor. Anytime they had a ...

`
Too Funny..

An Idiot who has no clue how the earths climate systems work is putting up information he has no clue as to what it means...
watch out you'll get smiley face.

Hey JC.....break out the nut sack warmers my friend. Colder than a witches tit here tonight. Wind makes it all the more of a ball bust. No real outlook for the white stuff yet?

Billy....what's up....no snow here since November?!!!

Hey JC.....break out the nut sack warmers my friend. Colder than a witches tit here tonight. Wind makes it all the more of a ball bust. No real outlook for the white stuff yet?

Pattern is shifting... All I have been getting is well below average temps due to polar low position. It is now beginning to move, slowly but moving.. As this MODOKI cools the whole hemisphere will now shift.

Pattern is shifting... All I have been getting is well below average temps due to polar low position. It is now beginning to move, slowly but moving.. As this MODOKI cools the whole hemisphere will now shift.

How about for the northeast Billy.....you seeing more snow in coming weeks?

Skooks, prediction is three inches by this weekend with seven inches central and southern Illinois. Wind chills here have been single digits and temperature below normal.

Skooks, prediction is three inches by this weekend with seven inches central and southern Illinois. Wind chills here have been single digits and temperature below normal.

Shit JC....my Mustang hates snow. It's my dd.

You beat me to it....LOL...

Yep Snow is coming for skooks...

And say goodbye to MODOKI (low El Niño) it will be gone by next week...
nino3_4.png

Everything at depth and on the surface is going very cold... Major shift in weather is coming...

gsstanim.gif

NO heat left to drive MODOKI.... say goodbye...
wkteq_xz.gif

Last edited:
Gents.....some k00k started a Warming Ocean thread in CURRENT EVENTS.

It's a hoot!
"the ocean temperature in 2018 exceeds that in 2017 by “a comfortable margin”. But in fact, it is warmer by only 8 zettajoules … which is less than the claimed 2018 error. So no, that is not a “comfortable margin”. It’s well within even their unbelievably small claimed error, which they say is ± 9 zettajoule for 2018."

Margin of Error..... LOL

And in zettajouels to boot.... So small that the temp difference is in the thousandths of a degree...

F-ing hilarious claims they can not support... When you used thermometers and buckets that give +/- 1 deg F MOE

Bullshit meter is pegged!

A Small Margin Of Error

Last edited:
It's just that I do not recall anyone ever suggesting that global warming would turn ENSO into an annual event.

1280px-Enso-global-temp-anomalies.png

2019 January Quick Look
Published: January 10, 2019
A monthly summary of the status of El Niño, La Niña, and the Southern Oscillation, or ENSO, based on the NINO3.4 index (120-170W, 5S-5N)

Use the navigation menu on the right to navigate to the different forecast sections

El Niño-level SSTs continued to be observed in the December average, and the subsurface waters continued to be warmer than average. However, most atmospheric variables continued to show ENSO-neutral patterns. The official CPC/IRI outlook calls for a 82% chance of El Niño prevailing during Jan-Mar, and 66% during Mar-May. An El Niño watch is in effect. The most recent forecasts of statistical and dynamical models collectively show continuing weak El Niño-level SSTs through late spring.

This is from Columbia's IRI for Climate and Society at IRI – International Research Institute for Climate and Society | 2019 January Quick Look. You've already seen the very similar forecast from NOAA. Neither seem to agree with you. But, I guess you'd know better, wouldn't you.

Hey JC.....is this storm south of you guys? Looks like NYC is gonna get a break as it will pass 50 miles to our south!

More global warming for the middle of the country.:abgg2q.jpg:
You got something about shoveling snow? LOL... Just for that I hope it runs you over.. You probably need the moisture:5_1_12024: anyway...

Nah....get my son to do it these days. He's 6' 1" and goes 240....big boy. Like a road grader with the snow.

Oh... the opportunities we pass by.

I understand that shoveling snow produces more heart attacks than almost any other activity. Be careful out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back