More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimeSeries2017.png

Show us a reputable source that shows Karl's work to be "aberrantly adjusted... garbage".

PS, I suggest you look up the difference between white noise and pink noise.

Show us a reputable source that shows Karl's work to be "aberrantly adjusted... garbage".

you won't accept any link that he posts up. it's who you are.

Climate change whistleblower alleges NOAA manipulated data to hide global warming ‘pause’

"In an article on the Climate Etc. blog, John Bates, who retired last year as principal scientist of the National Climatic Data Center, accused the lead author of the 2015 NOAA “pausebuster” report of trying to “discredit” the hiatus through “flagrant manipulation of scientific integrity guidelines and scientific publication standards.”

In addition, Mr. Bates told the Daily [U.K.] Mail that the report’s author, former NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information director Thomas Karl, did so by “insisting on decisions and scientific choices that maximized warming and minimized documentation.”"

QUOTE="Crick, post: 21603641, member: 48966"]HAHAHAHAHahaaaaaaaa

Okay. Where is the published study refuting Karl's paper?[/QUOTE]

folks you just can't make this up!!!

You and yours seem to make it up all the time.

What published study refutes Karl? You've had over three years time.

You and yours seem to make it up all the time.

What published study refutes Karl? You've had over three years time.
dude, I told you you would never accept any material presented. and wallah, there you were right on fking queue.

I repeat, what published study refutes Karl? Angry comments from Mr Bates do not carry a great deal of weight.

I repeat, what published study refutes Karl? Angry comments from Mr Bates do not carry a great deal of weight.
badda bing more denial. The dude worked with him. but why the fk do you care. as I already pointed out, you won't believe any material presented.

Hey JC....Billy......looks like a walloping snowstorm slamming the country this weekend!

More bad news for the AGW k00ks
yes siree, they are monitoring our weather calling Saturday the day of a big storm. Oh goodie.

Hey JC....Billy......looks like a walloping snowstorm slamming the country this weekend!

More bad news for the AGW k00ks
yes siree, they are monitoring our weather calling Saturday the day of a big storm. Oh goodie.

And Sunday, ball busting cold deep into the south. The Pats/Chefs game its gonna be brutal and half the country will be watching......another nut sack kick for the AGW crusaders.:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Hey JC.....here in NYC we are looking at single digit temps on Monday following massive snow up north. That should really amp up the calls in to state representatives to do something about global warming!!:popcorn:

Meanwhile, Crick is talking about "Karls Paper" :springbed::springbed::springbed:

These AGW oddballs........they get caught up in all the minutia.....when you are young and get picked last for the team every time and stand by the dance floor when you are 17 with your thumb up your ass, that's what happens!! They are out there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back