More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat: The world is getting warmer. Warmer worlds have less snow.

I repeat that the IPCC is wrong about SNOWFALL rates. The snowfall rate in Northern Hemisphere is increasing slightly over all as I have showed you many times.

It is clear you refuse to address this reality. It is clear you ignore official science papers and data showing evidence that Snowfall in the Northern Hemisphere is NOT declining over all.

It is clear you have serious brain problems since I have many times acknowledged TO YOU, that there has been warming since the 1800's. I think you have serious problems with honesty and rationality.

Last edited:
GlobalSeaIce_500.gif

snow-cover-download1-2016.png

Figure4b.png

lake-ice-figure1-2016.png

Sunset Tommy and you argued that the cold weather in the US refuted the conclusions of the IPCC. Now you deny it.
who you talking to? why don't you use the quote feature. It allows others to see who the fk you're responding to. stupid ass.

less than 12 hours now, we're supposed to get the big snow of 2019, then get a blast of arctic air that will be windchill temps -20F.

Hey Skooks, did I tell you I hate fking cold?

LMAO.......yeah but hold on JC.......wait'll you get to fossil age like me. Cant tolerate the cold for dick. And yes......this Sunday, its not only going to be nut sack warmer cold.......its gonna be ball buster cold. Thank God for NFL football this weekend.:2up::rock::rock::rock:

less than 12 hours now, we're supposed to get the big snow of 2019, then get a blast of arctic air that will be windchill temps -20F.

LMAO.......yeah but hold on JC.......wait'll you get to fossil age like me. Cant tolerate the cold for dick. And yes......this Sunday, its not only going to be nut sack warmer cold.......its gonna be ball buster cold. Thank God for NFL football this weekend.:2up::rock::rock::rock:
LMAO.....not sure if I'm considered fossil age or not, but i'm damn friggin close. Thank god for football sometimes eh?

Hahaha that`s what the idiots who scheduled the WEF January meeting in Davos believed.
Take a good look at the warmer world with less snow:
merlin_132699299_01985a69-033f-419f-a9de-7fcc79e7aeda-jumbo.jpg

On the eve of the World Economic Forum, the Alpine town of Davos, Switzerland, is buried in snow.CreditCreditGian Ehrenzeller/European Pressphoto Agency

merlin_132695087_7c28bf5f-d14a-41c9-a5d2-41a46e91d7e7-jumbo.jpg

Not just Switzerland, same thing in Austria & Germany. Meanwhile here in Canada we are dealing with -27C daytime "highs" and -35 lows at night.
image1.jpg

Not the kind of time and place for an electric car unless you got a death wish.
I know, Iknow "it`s the weather not the climate". But that`s not what they say if it was a weather bomb in the summer. That is "climate" and supposedly our doing. Funny thing is I remember weather bombs like this one in Germany during the summer of 1968 which has never been surpassed in that region:
img077.jpg

That was a severe thunderstorm with several feet of golf ball sized hail piling up....which would have totally destroyed the solar farm in Landsberg they have there now.
Almost at the same date there was a similar storm ripping through eastern Canada. I was in Montreal and almost every car had it`s windows smashed by the hail from the squall of thunderstorms.

Hahaha that`s what the idiots who scheduled the WEF January meeting in Davos believed.

On the eve of the World Economic Forum, the Alpine town of Davos, Switzerland, is buried in snow.CreditCreditGian Ehrenzeller/European Pressphoto Agency

Not just Switzerland, same thing in Austria & Germany. Meanwhile here in Canada we are dealing with -27C daytime "highs" and -35 lows at night.
image1.jpg

I know, Iknow "it`s the weather not the climate". But that`s not what they say if it was a weather bomb in the summer. That is "climate" and supposedly our doing. Funny thing is I remember weather bombs like this one in Germany during the summer of 1968 which has never been surpassed in that region:
img077.jpg

That was a severe thunderstorm with several feet of golf ball sized hail piling up....which would have totally destroyed the solar farm in Landsberg they have there now.
Almost at the same date there was a similar storm ripping through eastern Canada. I was in Montreal and almost every car had it`s windows smashed by the hail from the squall of thunderstorms.

Lol.....I spit the bit I laughed so hard Polar....the photos.

These mental cases dont even realize they are getting pwn'd on a public forum. It's a social oddball thing....the level if perceived omnipotence: a social filter failure. We've seen it all around us our whole lives.....the people watching the one oddball implode in a social setting due to having zero social awareness skills. The guy who hits on the woman who everybody in the room has seen the rejection cues except the asshole who just crashed and burned in spectacular fashion.

Most people in this forum are here to debate science. For me, its observing the fucked up social dynamics in folks with thought process disorder. That's my field.....34 years....I'm exceptionally good at it.

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

These mental cases dont even realize they are getting pwn'd on a public forum. It's a social oddball thing....the level if perceived omnipotence: a social filter failure. We've seen it all around us our whole lives.....the people watching the one oddball implode in a social setting due to having zero social awareness skills. The guy who hits on the woman who everybody in the room has seen the rejection cues except the asshole who just crashed and burned in spectacular fashion.

Most people in this forum are here to debate science. For me, its observing the fucked up social dynamics in folks with thought process disorder. That's my field.....34 years....I'm exceptionally good at it.
Thought process disorder !!!! You nailed it exactly. But there is a science behind it, not the kind of science these idiots lay claim to. Its the science of brainwashing using the same confuse and control spiel communists play over and over again.

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

Thought process disorder !!!! You nailed it exactly. But there is a science behind it, not the kind of science these idiots lay claim to. Its the science of brainwashing using the same confuse and control spiel communists play over and over again.

Polar....the use of "science" to brainwash the public has been weaponized. You might find this highly compelling.....this guy connects the dots with precision....

On THE DICTATORSHIP OF SCIENCE

Most climate crusaders are deep matrix guys.....veritable zombies.

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

Most here have their blinders on tight as the mountains of evidence disproving their religion continues to build. They opt for failed modeling, which re-enforces their failed religion rather than facts and hard evidence. Very soon their failed religion is going to be blasted with rapid decline in temperatures globally and they will be unable to hide from it. Some of the Physicists are already looking for a .5 to1.0 deg C drop in the next 10 years. The oceans have spent their heat and the sun has reduced power in the wavelengths that affect the oceans by about 2.2w/m^2 so the heat is not being replenished.

Its going to be a very rude awakening I'm afraid.

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

Most here have their blinders on tight as the mountains of evidence disproving their religion continues to build. They opt for failed modeling, which re-enforces their failed religion rather than facts and hard evidence. Very soon their failed religion is going to be blasted with rapid decline in temperatures globally and they will be unable to hide from it. Some of the Physicists are already looking for a .5 to1.0 deg C drop in the next 10 years. The oceans have spent their heat and the sun has reduced power in the wavelengths that affect the oceans by about 2.2w/m^2 so the heat is not being replenished.

Its going to be a very rude awakening I'm afraid.

Great stuff Billy.....been saying for 15 years that history will look back at the early 2000's as the age of hysterical science and fakery.

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

Polar....the use of "science" to brainwash the public has been weaponized. You might find this highly compelling.....this guy connects the dots with precision....

LOL.. Alan hit it on the head..

And yes, they are brain washed to believe the failed modeling and anything the approved "authorities" say is true. They will parrot it endlessly..

I am in this protected class as well.

Monday and the following week will be -10 deg F with winds at 25-40mph (I'll let you all figure out wind chill but DAMN! BRrrrrrrr) on top of a foot of new snow or more.....

Got to love this less snow and warming world of which these idiots speak, because those of us who get up and go outside to do our science and gather evidence see things way differently than those idiot molders with their faces glued to their monitors..

image1.jpg

img077.jpg

LOL.. Alan hit it on the head..

And yes, they are brain washed to believe the failed modeling and anything the approved "authorities" say is true. They will parrot it endlessly..

Indeed....."managed percetions" as Alan would say. No different than what happens in North Korea....people grow up thinking Rocket Man is a God. The climate crusaders see science like a god.....as if there is no chance that special interests are attached. Its zombie breeding by the Reality Manufacturing Co......like the fuckers at college who duped me into being a full fledged Marx guy 40 years ago.( yep, it's TRUE).

These people.....they think the scientists are motivated by wanting to save the planet. Fascinating to me.

This is going to leave a mark...

DOD climate report shows no urgent needs for warming mitigation and no emergency scenario that requires mitigation... Democrats are seething over it because it kills their "oh my god were all gonna die" hyperbole...

Democrats telling us the report wasn't worth anything...

US Taxpayers Paid $329,000 for this Useless DoD Climate Report

Useless only because it can not be used as propaganda in their quest for power..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back