More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to leave a mark...

DOD climate report shows no urgent needs for warming mitigation and no emergency scenario that requires mitigation... Democrats are seething over it because it kills their "oh my god were all gonna die" hyperbole...

Democrats telling us the report wasn't worth anything...

US Taxpayers Paid $329,000 for this Useless DoD Climate Report

Useless only because it can not be used as propaganda in their quest for power..

Great stuff Billy.....but what's up here in NYC???
SnowstormFaIL.....looks like an all rain event after all. Weird.....after so much snow here the last few winters, almost none this year. What gives?

This is going to leave a mark...

DOD climate report shows no urgent needs for warming mitigation and no emergency scenario that requires mitigation... Democrats are seething over it because it kills their "oh my god were all gonna die" hyperbole...

Democrats telling us the report wasn't worth anything...

US Taxpayers Paid $329,000 for this Useless DoD Climate Report

Useless only because it can not be used as propaganda in their quest for power..

Great stuff Billy.....but what's up here in NYC???
SnowstormFaIL.....looks like an all rain event after all. Weird.....after so much snow here the last few winters, almost none this year. What gives?

The El Niño ridge is breaking down rapidly allowing warmer air mass into the flow. It wont last long but it allowed things to warm up a bit. Wait for the arctic front to hit later tonight...

Billy, Skooks, -9 Windchill 6 is the temp. Nut sack cold

JC.....we're dropping fast soon. At 45 degrees now....going to be 7 degrees later tonight. With wind chill almost 10 below. Ghey.....

Too....all kinds of standing water after 3 inches of rain.....whole state going to be a skating rink in a few hours. Global warmingfAiL

Billy, Skooks, -9 Windchill 6 is the temp. Nut sack cold

JC.....we're dropping fast soon. At 45 degrees now....going to be 7 degrees later tonight. With wind chill almost 10 below. Ghey.....

Too....all kinds of standing water after 3 inches of rain.....whole state going to be a skating rink in a few hours. Global warmingfAiL
Hey tell me do your cars have block heaters ? I am just wondering because a friend of mine bought one in the States and cursed it when he found out (later) that it did not have one. My problem is not the block heater but the kind of crap they use for making electrical extension cords. At ~ -25 and colder they break like a twig instead of bending.

How cold is it in Manitoba ? Cold enough to get killed if you stop for a piss:
Pilot, 72, saved from frozen Manitoba lake 52 hours after making pit stop to pee | CBC News
Pilot, 72, saved from frozen Manitoba lake 52 hours after making pit stop to pee
pilot-happy-bednarek.jpg

Bednarek, who lives in Steep Rock, Man., took off in his two-seater prop plane from Ashern, Man., 170 kilometres northwest of Winnipeg, on the morning of Jan. 12, destined to meet up with others at a camp about 170 kilometres north on Sisib Lake.
RCMP were notified around 6:45 p.m. on Jan. 13 that he never made it.
Bednarek wanted to land at Sisib Lake but couldn't see the area well enough due to clouds.
"So I looked over to the west four miles and Pickerel Lake was there and the sun was shining there, so I thought, I'll just go over there. I had to go to the bathroom," he said.
He landed, shut off the small craft's engine and did his business. But after adding some fuel and attempting to start the plane again by spinning the propeller, the engine halted.
"It fired once and that was it. I couldn't get 'er going," Bednarek said.
He tried for another 1½ hours to no avail.
airplane-found-on-pickerel-lake.JPG

Happy Bednarek's plane can be seen from the Hercules aircraft, sitting on Pickerel Lake. (RCMP)

Last edited:
Gents.....not sure what it's like by you today but its ball busting cold today here in NYC. Went to go out to get my bagel and coffee, took one step outside and said, "Fuck This!!"

Gents.....not sure what it's like by you today but its ball busting cold today here in NYC. Went to go out to get my bagel and coffee, took one step outside and said, "Fuck This!!"
4 degrees this morning

Holy God JC.....we're in a veritable heat wave by comparison....about 12 degrees right now.

So when people go out tonight in the Windy City, I'm thinking they wont be worried about Miami going under water any time soon!!:2up:

4 degrees this morning

Holy God JC.....we're in a veritable heat wave by comparison....about 12 degrees right now.

So when people go out tonight in the Windy City, I'm thinking they wont be worried about Miami going under water any time soon!!:2up:
Its a balmy 5 deg F with winds of 27 knots sustained, gusting to 45 knots... Got to love living on top of the great divide..

4 degrees this morning

Its a balmy 5 deg F with winds of 27 knots sustained, gusting to 45 knots... Got to love living on top of the great divide..

Hey Billy....all the folks who called their representatives from Congress today to insist on climate change action....imagine the look on the face of the person taking those messages ( all two of them :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:)

4 degrees this morning

Hey Billy....all the folks who called their representatives from Congress today to insist on climate change action....imagine the look on the face of the person taking those messages ( all two of them :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:)
I called today...

You could hear the desperation when I told them I could verify my stance with observed empirical evidence.. But I am also friends with the good doctor who is my senator. Many of the staffers in DC are very detached from reality in that DC bubble.

4 degrees this morning

I called today...

You could hear the desperation when I told them I could verify my stance with observed empirical evidence.. But I am also friends with the good doctor who is my senator. Many of the staffers in DC are very detached from reality in that DC bubble.

I could verify my stance simply by displaying my balls which presently are very blue!

4 degrees this morning

I called today...

I could verify my stance simply by displaying my balls which presently are very blue!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

TMI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back