🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted global temperatures to illustrate the fact that regional winter cold does NOT indicate the planet has stopped warming

Like this

LongtermTrend2017.png

and this

nasa1y.jpg

201803.gif

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

You still don't get it, since I wasn't talking about global warming at all, it was about the evidence that winter cold and snowy events are not going away, despite the IPCC claims to the contrary.

Here are my two sentences in the post YOU completely ignored:

"The last time I posted significant Winter WEATHER events that defies the IPCC prediction/projection about Snowfall, Crick post a climate related temperature chart..... :21:"

and,

"No indication of decreasing cold and snow in Northern Hemisphere...…., the IPCC is still wrong."

You going to continue to avoid the point I am making here?

The point you are making is completely irrelevant. No one has ever claimed that winters were a thing of the past. The world is continuing to warm from increased levels of GHGs. THAT is the point under discussion.

The point you are making is completely irrelevant. No one has ever claimed that winters were a thing of the past. The world is continuing to warm from increased levels of GHGs. THAT is the point under discussion.

You are the epitome of stupidity since I wasn't even answering you in the first place. all I did was make an observation (which you haven't addressed) that despite the IPCC saying there would be LESS snow, there has been more snow instead.

My point is apparently relevant, because you are running away from it at full speed!

You tried a terrible strawman attempt here:

"No one has ever claimed that winters were a thing of the past"

:auiqs.jpg:

Globally, the world is getting warmer. That means, on average, winters are becoming less severe. Your observations are irrelevant.

I posted global temperatures to illustrate the fact that regional winter cold does NOT indicate the planet has stopped warming

Like this

LongtermTrend2017.png

and this

nasa1y.jpg

201803.gif

Ahhhhhh s0n....but the research overwhelmingly shows that peoples perception of the climate is based upon regional weather. You should look it up sometime....its exactly why your side is losing in epic fashion. You may scoff at that fact but tough shit in you.....that's the reality and why nobody cares about the 1.5C.

The itty bitty shifts in the temperature dont impress the public. But you go right on puffing out your chest about how much you know compared to them. We're all real proud of ya!!:2up:

Globally, the world is getting warmer. That means, on average, winters are becoming less severe. Your observations are irrelevant.

s0n.....have you ever lifted a paint brush in your life? To paint rooms, halls, ceilings? Maybe you hang around for hours to watch the paint dry. Nobody else does.

well the question is whether or not the IPCC made the comment about snow and cold in the northern hemisphere. yes or no. Cause then there is a point. you acting ignorant doesn't change that fact. you act like you are the governing body and if you don't agree, then it didn't happen. sorry pal, you aren't that person. nice try though.

where?

There are only two areas that get winter, so which one is having less severe weather? and since when is weather climate change?

You truly get your undies in a bunch in here on subject matter that makes you look childish as shit.

You and others have contended that because areas of the US are undergoing cold weather, the globe is not warming. That is false. The world is warming, so, on average, the planet's winters are becoming warmer: milder, less severe. These are facts. If YOU would like to stop looking childish, I would suggest you stop attempting to involve yourself in discussions in which you seem to lack the knowledge sufficient to see your reasoning is this heavily flawed.

You and others have contended that because areas of the US are undergoing cold weather, the globe is not warming. That is false. The world is warming, so, on average, the planet's winters are becoming warmer: milder, less severe. These are facts. If YOU would like to stop looking childish, I would suggest you stop attempting to involve yourself in discussions in which you seem to lack the knowledge sufficient to see your reasoning is this heavily flawed.
no that is not what was being contended. what was being contended was cold and snow. and you dodge the subject like your ass is on fire. nice dance steps fire ass.

Dude, too funny, you really do lie.
no, I don't lie. I bring in fact. something you should try. are you saying the guy lied and he wasn't part of that team as he stated? then that would be on him right?

Sunset Tommy and you argued that the cold weather in the US refuted the conclusions of the IPCC. Now you deny it.

Sunset Tommy and you argued that the cold weather in the US refuted the conclusions of the IPCC. Now you deny it.

You made a typically dishonest comment since I didn't say it that way. From HERE POST 6165 is what I said about the IPCC:

"You are the epitome of stupidity since I wasn't even answering you in the first place. all I did was make an observation (which you haven't addressed) that despite the IPCC saying there would be LESS snow, there has been more snow instead.

bolding and expanded size mine

My point is apparently relevant, because you are running away from it at full speed! "

I made a simple observation that the IPCC is wrong about snowfall changes, I have posted actual quotes from the IPCC on this before for your reading pleasure, you manage to forget it over and over. I showed the increase in Northern Hemisphere for Fall and Winter, you ignored it by posting Spring snow data instead and claim I am cherrypicking.. I did so as I explained before that the undenied decline was not relevant in part because the data started DURING the prolonged Northern Hemisphere cooling that greatly elevated snowfall back in the 1960's and 1970's. I asked you repeatedly to explain WHY it dropped a lot since the 1980's you ignored the question every time.

You are STILL running away from it......:abgg2q.jpg:

You are getting worse and worse at this, did you fall down the stairs recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back