More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More k00k losing.........

Remember Al Gore and all the hysteria about extreme weather. Some boardmembers in here were also hysterical warning of weirder, wilder and fcukkedupoutofthisworldmessedup weather.

But guess what?

more losing

New Study: ’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’

New Study: ?2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever?? Many bad weather events at ?historically low levels? | Climate Depot

These dopes and their predictions fall flat on their face ALL THE TIME and they are still undaunted!!!:eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance:

That’s what having science supporting you does. Having nothing supporting what you wish was true, not so much. You have to jump on every possibility to try to promote ignorance over knowledge. Lots of luck with that.

Good point. He never even considered it. But what he did do is to kill revenue as a gift to friends and family. That was exactly the same effect that European austerity had. To kill revenue by letting the economy remain in recession longer.

Conservative in Europe and here have the same scotoma. All they know is cutting government services. One solution fits all.

But what he did do is to kill revenue as a gift to friends and family.

Increased revenue was killing revenue? How so?

That was exactly the same effect that European austerity had.

Which European countries used austerity? What % of spending did they cut?
Show me, don't just make a baseless claim.
I know the MSM talked about European austerity, but they're really bad with numbers.

All they know is cutting government services.

That's awful. So how much did they cut? Numbers please, not just your feelings that they must have cut.

You acting ignorant is a bad act for you. Natural, perhaps, but ineffective.

What was Federal government revenue for fiscal 2001 compared to fiscal 2009?

Are you going to claim that Fox News did not report the response of Greece and Germany and Italy to Bush's Great Recession? What were they thinking?

Why would you look at 2009 revenue to see the mpact of the 2003 Bush tax cuts?

Are you going to claim that Fox News did not report the response of Greece and Germany and Italy to Bush's Great Recession?

I don't watch Fox news.
What % of spending did those countries cut during their slashing and burning of every government service?
Numbers please, not just your feelings.

Endangered species are unfit species. They only get in our way and have cost us thousands of jobs and the revenue from the resources they restrict. Repeal this act. It's all about hoarding. The spoiled sissy treehuggers are upper-class mutants who hate the human race out of jealousy. Crush these degenerates!

The alarmist scare story that one of these species might provide the only cure for cancer
can be rebutted, if the Greenies want to play that game, with the fact that one of the worthless species they save may be the only host for a mass-killer uncurable virus.

The concern of liberals is to keep homo sapien sapien off of the endangered species list. If we fail, we'll be the first species ever to self extinct.
Endangered species are unfit species. They only get in our way and have cost us thousands of jobs and the revenue from the resources they restrict.

The concern of liberals is to keep homo sapien sapien off of the endangered species list. If we fail, we'll be the first species ever to self extinct.

3.-Giant-Panda-1024x685.jpg

2.-Lightmatter-flamingo.jpg

207536367_nWZeX-M-8.jpg

Is that so?

Really.... Their actions sure don't match their protestations.

Last edited:
Endangered species are unfit species. They only get in our way and have cost us thousands of jobs and the revenue from the resources they restrict.

3.-Giant-Panda-1024x685.jpg

2.-Lightmatter-flamingo.jpg

207536367_nWZeX-M-8.jpg

Is that so?

Really.... Their actions sure don't match their protestations.

I'm sure that there's some meaning in your post. What is it?

I know the MSM talked about European austerity, but they're really bad with numbers.

That's awful. So how much did they cut? Numbers please, not just your feelings that they must have cut.

Are you going to claim that Fox News did not report the response of Greece and Germany and Italy to Bush's Great Recession? What were they thinking?

Are you going to claim that Fox News did not report the response of Greece and Germany and Italy to Bush's Great Recession?

I don't watch Fox news.
What % of spending did those countries cut during their slashing and burning of every government service?

There was 2001. The first year of a Bush budget. After awhile, there was 2009, the last year of a Bush budget. Whatever he did good or bad should be reflected in the difference between those two numbers.

I don't watch Fox news.

Don't tell me that you don't watch Fox News. It's an obvious lie. You are a Fox News reporter.

I don't watch Fox news.

There was 2001. The first year of a Bush budget. After awhile, there was 2009, the last year of a Bush budget. Whatever he did good or bad should be reflected in the difference between those two numbers.

2001 revenue was $1,991,082,000
2003 Bush tax cuts
2007 revenue was $2,567,985,000
What? After Bush "kill[ed] revenue as a gift to friends and family"?
Impossible!
:lol:

I don't watch Fox news.

Don't tell me that you don't watch Fox News. It's an obvious lie. You are a Fox News reporter.

Does this mean you're never going to show me proof of huge European spending cuts?
That's what I thought.

I don't watch Fox news.

Does this mean you're never going to show me proof of huge European spending cuts?
That's what I thought.

You choose to limit your input to Fox News. Now you ask me to make up for the shortcomings of your choices.

No. If you want to know what's going on in the world, expand your choices. There is lots of news being reported. Pay attention. Make up your own mind. You don't need the Fox boobs and boobies to tell you what to think.

Be free.

Graph of federal government revenue percent of GDP.

[/url]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Federal_Tax_Receipts_as_a_Percentage_of_GDP_1945%E2%80%932015.jpg[/url]

You can see the progress under the Bushwacker. Not pretty.

Last edited:

[/url]http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:U.S._Federal_Tax_Receipts_as_a_Percentage_of_GDP_1945%E2%80%932015.jpg[/url]

From this graph I gather that you think if the government takes a higher percentage of the GDP in taxes, that's a good thing.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

That's what I thought.

You choose to limit your input to Fox News. Now you ask me to make up for the shortcomings of your choices.

No. If you want to know what's going on in the world, expand your choices. There is lots of news being reported. Pay attention. Make up your own mind. You don't need the Fox boobs and boobies to tell you what to think.

Be free.

Now you ask me to make up for the shortcomings of your choices.

Wrong! I ask you for proof of your claims.
Instead, you run away.
Color me shocked.

More k00k losing.........

Remember Al Gore and all the hysteria about extreme weather. Some boardmembers in here were also hysterical warning of weirder, wilder and fcukkedupoutofthisworldmessedup weather.

But guess what?

more losing

New Study: ’2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever’– Many bad weather events at ‘historically low levels’

New Study: ?2013 ranks as one of the least extreme U.S. weather years ever?? Many bad weather events at ?historically low levels? | Climate Depot

These dopes and their predictions fall flat on their face ALL THE TIME and they are still undaunted!!!:eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance::funnyface::eusa_dance:

That’s what having science supporting you does. Having nothing supporting what you wish was true, not so much. You have to jump on every possibility to try to promote ignorance over knowledge. Lots of luck with that.

One will notice.......people on the far left absolutely hate facts. They are unimportant to them.

FACT: Al Gore and many climate nutters on record for throwing bombs about escalating extreme weather.

FACT: Extreme weather events down to historically low levels in the United States!!

Year # of Tornadoes
2013 771
2012 1119
2011 1894
2010 1543
2009 1305
2008 1685
2007 1102
2006 1117
2005 1262
2004 1820
2003 1374
2002 938
2001 1219
2000 1072

Wildfires

2013 Fires: 40,306 Acres: 4,152,390
2012 Fires: 67,774 Acres: 9,326,238
2011 Fires: 74,126 Acres: 8,711,367
2010 Fires: 62,471 Acres: 3,233,461
2009 Fires: 78,792 Acres: 5,921,786
2008 Fires: 80,094 Acres: 5,254,109
2007 Fires: 85,822 Acres: 9,321,326
2006 Fires: 96,358 Acres: 9,871,939
2005 Fires: 66,552 Acres: 8,686,753
2004 Fires: 63,608 Acres: 8,097,880
*2013 data through 10/16

The five summers with the highest number of 100 degree days across the US are as follows: 1936, 1934, 1954, 1980 and 1930. In addition to the vast reduction in 100 degree days across the US this year, the number of high temperature records (ie hi max and hi min records) is way down compared to a year ago with 22,965 records this year as compared with 56,885 at this same time last year.
(Source: NOAA, http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/extremes/records/; through 10/17).

Finally, as far as hurricanes are concerned, there have been only two hurricanes so far this season in the Atlantic Basin (Humberto and Ingrid) and they were both short-lived and weak category 1 storms. Also, the first forming hurricane this year occurred at the second latest date going back to the mid 1940’s when hurricane hunters began to fly. Overall, the tropical season in the Atlantic Basin has been generally characterized by short-lived and weak systems

Facts always decimate the philosophy of the climate k00ks.......even when it is presented in vivid color!!!! They ignore facts because anything that interferes with the established narrative is rejected.

And the main BSers of the AGW religion are on record as admitting that the philosophy is more important than the facts........and the climate k00ks buy it hook, line and stinker >>>>

"And people at the head of the AGW e"We need to get some broad based support,
to capture the public's imagination...
So we have to offer up scary scenarios,
make simplified, dramatic statements
and make little mention of any doubts...
Each of us has to decide what the right balance
is between being effective and being honest."

- Prof. Stephen Schneider,
Stanford Professor of Climatology,
lead author of many IPCC reports

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy."

- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

“The models are convenient fictions
that provide something very useful.”

- Dr David Frame,
climate modeler, Oxford University

"It doesn't matter what is true,
it only matters what people believe is true."

- Paul Watson,co-founder of Greenpeace

@kooks

You are aware that

a) once doesn't make a pattern
b) 2013 isn't over yet
c) AWG is about global climate, not US weather.
d) 2012 show as record acres burned and 2011 shows as record tornades.

So, are you saying that climate change ended in 2012?

From this graph I gather that you think if the government takes a higher percentage of the GDP in taxes, that's a good thing.

Better than the Bushwacker's crushing debt.

No it isn't. IF Bush's debt is so bad, then why aren't you whining constantly about Obama's debt? He's already piled 50% more debt that Bush.

No it isn't. IF Bush's debt is so bad, then why aren't you whining constantly about Obama's debt? He's already piled 50% more debt that Bush.

You are the only one whining constantly. Why should he whine constantly like you? Why should anyone whine constantly like you?

@kooks

You are aware that

b) 2013 isn't over yet

It's pretty common nature for people chasing what they want to be true to extrapolate the present into the future. That's the basic cause if the housing boom, and the stock markets occasional foolishness.

And most people really don't have much of a handle on even simple statistical concepts like random variability. They would like to believe that magic has occurred and science has taken a hiatus because that would be oh, so convenient for them.

The IPCC gets a lot of grief from those uneducated in climate science because they treat all new data as adding to the information that is available to help us understand the problem. Denialists find it convenient to treat all new information as evidence for their denial.

This will not end quickly or amicably. But it will continue down this now predictable path.

You are the only one whining constantly. Why should he whine constantly like you? Why should anyone whine constantly like you?

You, PMS and your ilk whined all through the Bush administration about the deficit. Now it's viewed as a good thing. PMS is still whining about deficits under Bush. When are all you hypocrites going to start going after Obama for his deficits?

@kooks

You are aware that

b) 2013 isn't over yet

It's pretty common nature for people chasing what they want to be true to extrapolate the present into the future. That's the basic cause if the housing boom, and the stock markets occasional foolishness.

Wrong. Government credit inflation is the cause of financial panics. It always has been. They idea that people all of a sudden get "greedy" and cause these panics is laughable. Only Keynesian numbskulls believe in such fairy tales.

And most people really don't have much of a handle on even simple statistical concepts like random variability. They would like to believe that magic has occurred and science has taken a hiatus because that would be oh, so convenient for them.

You have yet to demonstrate any competence in these areas. In fact, Michael Mann's Hockey Stick fraud was partly the result of his incompetence with statistics.

The IPCC gets a lot of grief from those uneducated in climate science because they treat all new data as adding to the information that is available to help us understand the problem. Denialists find it convenient to treat all new information as evidence for their denial.

In other words, all the documents the IPCC produces are little more than propaganda.

This will not end quickly or amicably. But it will continue down this now predictable path.

Yep, it's only a matter of time until the IPCC and the AGW cult are totally exposed and discredited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back