More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you found a sustainable source that will keep them that way?

Have you found economical CO2 sequestration?

Why do you think hard to get fuel and expensive waste disposal will be cheaper than fuel-less and waste-less energy?

So many problems. Zero solutions.

That's what conservatism is for.

Over what time frame? They're reliable now, "green energy", not so much.

Dumbest waste of money ever. Want to store CO2, plant more tress.

Why do you think hard to get fuel and expensive waste disposal will be cheaper than fuel-less and waste-less energy?

Experience.

So many problems.

Economical, reliable energy is not a problem.

Zero solutions.

I agree, "green energy" is not a solution.

Exactly my point. Conservatives don't solve problems.

So which problems have YOU solved ?
How would you know how which of the engineers that put together the technology you use every day was a conservative or a liberal?
For that matter tell us which of the engineers at Siemens, General Electric Boeing etc etc are liberals and solved the problems their non-liberal colleagues could not according to you.
You are a prime example of a narrow minded ignoramus and have all the attributes it takes to qualify as prejudiced asshole....even a racist.
I`m sure you did not exclude any of the other ethnic groups that are not liberals and confine your hatred to white conservatives only...or do you?
Idiots like you don`t solve problems, you cause them !

Experience.

So many problems.

Zero solutions.

How would you know how which of the engineers that put together the technology you use every day was a conservative or a liberal?
For that matter tell us which of the engineers at Siemens, General Electric Boeing etc etc are liberals and solved the problems their non-liberal colleagues could not according to you.
You are a prime example of a narrow minded ignoramus and have all the attributes it takes to qualify as prejudiced asshole....even a racist.
I`m sure you did not exclude any of the other ethnic groups that are not liberals and confine your hatred to white conservatives only...or do you?

I spent a whole career engineering.
Conservatives do whatever they can to prevent progress of any kind. By anybody in any field.

Why do you suppose that is? Ignorance? Laziness? Fear? Irresponsibility? Never left the past? Dunning-Kruger?

Who knows the reason. Probably all of them.

Conservatives do whatever they can to prevent progress of any kind. By anybody in any field.

Why do you suppose that is? Ignorance? Laziness? Fear? Irresponsibility? Never left the past? Dunning-Kruger?

We associated with many people in my husband's Professional Engineering Society on the local, regional, and national levels. There were PEs in every discipline and of several political perspectives, but not one single one of them was abjectly ill-mannered to anyone, let alone each other. They were more like kindred spirits and brothers, and they didn't fight politics, they determined who was the best guy, no matter what party he was from, and supported the state's most competent candidate.

I never heard one of them spitting nails at each other over defending dishonest people like the British idiot who altered data and encouraged hundreds of others to do also.

In fact, they were the heart of excellence and human safety in our community. They were a team against people's ignorance, and there certainly is a lot of that going around in the world. They used their influence to make this world a far better place than it would be had they not been such diligent spirits.

Professional engineers do not tolerate anybody who is crook enough to lie about scientific or mathematical details, and they consulted one another in their different specialties as well, because they had that trust on each other's honorability which was higher than a minister's because the bottom line was mathematics, careful accuracy, and fact.

It was so much fun to be around them. They were a riot and fun loving people who nobody else could understand, considering their directed vocabularies in advanced mathematics and their curiosity about all aspects of engineering.

It's not a shame when the best guys finish last. When that happens you can count on it that everything that could be considered for a smooth outcome was, and was debated, tested, tried, trued and is shovel ready with an attitude. :eusa_angel:

Experience.

So many problems.

Zero solutions.

Right, conservatives don't waste trillions to store CO2 underground.
We leave the expensive idiocy to liberals.

Ignoring problems is typically the most expensive alternative. You seem to have special access to the future that allows you to be certain that this is an exception.

Want to explain that special access?

Bullshit, you couldn't "engineer" your way out of a wet paper bag.

Bullshit, you couldn't "engineer" your way out of a wet paper bag.

Incoming. You are not entitled to what you want. Including who I am.

Grow up.

I think you'll find that plenty of engineers are conservatives. According to you that means they solve problems!

No, the do whatever they can to prevent the cluster fucks you call "solutions."

The reason is they've seen your track record.

Ignoring problems is typically the most expensive alternative.

What problem? It's not nearly as expensive as your proposed "solutions."

You seem to have special access to the future that allows you to be certain that this is an exception.

He will after you explain your access, nimrod.

We associated with many people in my husband's Professional Engineering Society on the local, regional, and national levels. There were PEs in every discipline and of several political perspectives, but not one single one of them was abjectly ill-mannered to anyone, let alone each other. They were more like kindred spirits and brothers, and they didn't fight politics, they determined who was the best guy, no matter what party he was from, and supported the state's most competent candidate.

I never heard one of them spitting nails at each other over defending dishonest people like the British idiot who altered data and encouraged hundreds of others to do also.

In fact, they were the heart of excellence and human safety in our community. They were a team against people's ignorance, and there certainly is a lot of that going around in the world. They used their influence to make this world a far better place than it would be had they not been such diligent spirits.

Professional engineers do not tolerate anybody who is crook enough to lie about scientific or mathematical details, and they consulted one another in their different specialties as well, because they had that trust on each other's honorability which was higher than a minister's because the bottom line was mathematics, careful accuracy, and fact.

It was so much fun to be around them. They were a riot and fun loving people who nobody else could understand, considering their directed vocabularies in advanced mathematics and their curiosity about all aspects of engineering.

It's not a shame when the best guys finish last. When that happens you can count on it that everything that could be considered for a smooth outcome was, and was debated, tested, tried, trued and is shovel ready with an attitude. :eusa_angel:

"Professional engineers do not tolerate anybody who is crook enough to lie about scientific or mathematical details, and they consulted one another in their different specialties as well, because they had that trust on each other's honorability which was higher than a minister's because the bottom line was mathematics, careful accuracy, and fact."

I am a professional licensed engineer and I agree totally.

Ignoring problems is typically the most expensive alternative. You seem to have special access to the future that allows you to be certain that this is an exception.

Ignoring problems is typically the most expensive alternative.

Wasting trillions on a solution to a non-problem is more expensive.

But not as expensive, and certainly not as stupid as inventing problems which is what the AGW hoax is all about.

On the disconnect in the thinking of the far left......and about how the whole "solutions to problems" thing is just not understood by people on the far left. One will notice that there are ALWAYS 3 critical questions that no guy on the left is able to address in any debate because if they did, all their idea's laced with good intentions fall apart!!

This is classic >>>>

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KHdhrNhh88]The Difference Between Liberal and Conservative - YouTube[/ame]

The 2 questions for me that people on the far left can and will never be able to answer.........

1) At what cost?

and

2) As compared to what?

As applied to the matter of global warming, it is exactly the reason that they will always be losing. They want the "consensus" science to impact how we produce energy and want ALL use of fossil fuels eliminated. Hmmm......but the UN estimate last year to go green is 76 trillion dollars. Its not important to these people how you come up with this money but any rational person knows how that translates in taxes = impossible to raise without governments being overthrown.......not to mention the humongous lowering of the standard of living for all humans: no more cell phones, riding bikes to work, living by candlelight.........you get the picture. But the k00ks don't. This of course, will never happen which makes the whole green world idea a fucking joke of course.

= losing:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Last edited:

sanitation engineer, maybe.

More nutter-ass losing. They just don't get it >>>>

Brown to student activists: We can?t live without coal | Grist

Makes for a bunch of good chuckles though ( especially when it is some spit in the face of far left naïve asshole clowns!!!!)

When the CalPers (pension) divested of all that dirty fossil energy and bought TONS of green investments years ago --- it helped to put that pension plan in the sorry state that it is today.. One thing the left does well -- is to pick really really crummy investments.
BUT --- that makes them happy apparently --- until the bills come due..

I'm surprised to see you spouting such prejudicial nonsense. I thought you were a follow-the-numbers sorta fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back