More racist behavior from the Biden klan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald trump raised his kids to reject racism.

Traitor Joe raised his kids by inviting Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops robert Byrd over for dinner.....

16th thread on a nobody..

All your posts on Donald Trump Jr., Eric Trump, and Ivanka Trump say otherwise.

But nice attempt to cover for your president's racist family.

LOL
Post one then. Post one post where I said that Trump used the "N" word..

Here's an anti-semitic classic from you:

Trump is half Jew from his waist down, he got the operation, and Melanie is a wanna be Jew Catholic and Jarred is a Jew and Ivanka is a Jew convert. So, now you can hate Ivanka and Jarred....

There is no indication the said laptop was from Hunter Biden.
------------------------------

George Mesires, attorney for Hunter Biden, said in a statement, “We have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the New York Post, but what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”

LOL

Trump is half Jew from his waist down, he got the operation, and Melanie is a wanna be Jew Catholic and Jarred is a Jew and Ivanka is a Jew convert. So, now you can hate Ivanka and Jarred....
I saw no "N" word you claimed I used.

Now that the vindictive hypocrites have tried to claim other people are bad for doing what they do, I shall laugh... :auiqs.jpg: :springbed:

Are you in fact Hunter?

That would make sense, you always seem to be on drugs and are dumb as dogshit....
You have no ability to know if I am on drugs or not and this thread is not about me, but you sure are trying to make it that way because I called you out on your hypocrisy...Have a good day and stop hating minorities

LOL

I saw no "N" word you claimed I used.

I never made that claim, stop lying.

Here's what I said:

LOL

The truth is that you've obsessively posted about Trump's children for years, there are HUNDREDS of posts from you about them.

But you claim Hunter is a "nobody", because you're covering for Biden's racist family.

Its sad that demented biden raised a racist for a son. But to defend biden, the demented, we cant be sure if he actively made his son a racist or not. Lets give him a pass here and just hope his son stops being a bigot.

Its sad that demented biden raised a racist for a son. But to defend biden, the demented, we cant be sure if he actively made his son a racist or not. Lets give him a pass here and just hope his son stops being a bigot.

Joe Biden has been a racist and an anti-semite his entire adult life. Hunter never stood a chance.

Watch Hunter's mannerisms and such, he's a chip off the old block, he's Xiden on cocaine.

Hey PROGS, if a person is measured by how they raise their children, compare and contrast Trump's kids to Xiden's.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back