More Right-Wing Boogaloo on Federal Charges, ANTIFA, Not So Much

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

Body armor poses no physical threat to anyone, cement head.

Wow.

The politicians wore the bullet proof vests.

For heaven's sake. If you can't read the article at least read the headline of article.

The politicians were so threatened and terrorized by those far right radical extremists they wore bullet proof vests to work.

The threat came from the far right radical extremists who were walking around with semi automatic weapons everywhere. Some were right in the faces of the police screaming at them.

Screen Shot 2020-06-16 at 8.40.55 PM.png

I have yet to see any self identified Antifa members storm a state capital With assault weapons to intimidate our political leaders.
Those "assault weapons" were used as props, and had no ammunition and open breaches, you deliberately dishonest fucking hack.
The politicians in the state house feared for their safety, you pathetic extremist dolt.

At least one of them wore a bullet proof vest to work when those people were at the capitol with their semi assault weapons.

Wow.

For heaven's sake. If you can't read the article at least read the headline of article.

The politicians were so threatened and terrorized by those far right radical extremists they wore bullet proof vests to work.

The threat came from the far right radical extremists who were walking around with semi automatic weapons everywhere. Some were right in the faces of the police screaming at them.

View attachment 351295
Did any of those protesters lay a single hand on anyone, let alone commit acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and general mayhem?

Of course they didn't, and you're still an hysterical cement head,.

Wow.

View attachment 351295
I heard his day job is teaching English to 7th graders.

Wow.

View attachment 351295
I heard his day job is teaching English to 7th graders.

Oh man those poor kids.

Wow.

View attachment 351295
Did any of those protesters lay a single hand on anyone, let alone commit acts of vandalism, arson, looting, assault, and general mayhem?

Of course they didn't, and you're still an hysterical cement head,.
Luckily the authorities didn't take a hard line take control reaction to the situation. Guess they didn't want to touch a match to the powder keg of civil war that day, when the right wing gun nuts came to town.

Why is it so terrible that they came to Oakland to kill cops when everyone else came to kill cops too.

Oh Jesus
Boomer fag

If you step out of line or say something off to a big igloo helper fren
He'll probably laugh at ya or tell ya to piss off fag

We're just chillin waiting for spork (spork ) big iglooo super secret code the left hasn't picked up on yet

Do us a favor Step out of line with a pack of antifa fags and get back to us
Even something simple as saying all lives matter or standing in the middle of the street with an American flag will more than likely get ya jumped and stomped

Here we see democrat antifa tough guy just before he's shot in NM

antifa.jpeg

Whats in his hand ?

Thats the peaceful protester who screams I'm going to kill you...he ment it

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
Now, on the other side of the aisle....
They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

"Occasional property damage"...Fuck you.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.
David Dorn's family, one of MANY, would disagree with your bullshit assertion of "No bodies".

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

I am more worried about looters and rioters burning down Black neighborhoods. You, not so much.
You aren't worried about that. Because people like the ones in the OP are doing the burning. There isn't all that much burning going on but the people like those in the OP know you will look for some reason to diss blacks and you're doing exactly what they want.

Charges have now been brought on the two suspect in the drive-by murder of Federal Security Officers, David Patric Underwood. Suspects had previously been arrested for the ambush killing of a Santa Cruz Deputy. Air Force Staff Sergeant Steven Carrillo and accomplice are charged in the killing.

" Authorities said Carrillo and a second man traveled to Oakland with the intent to kill police and believed the large demonstrations spurred by the death of Floyd in Minneapolis — which they were not a part of — would help them get away it. "

" Carrillo, prior to his arrest, used his own blood to scrawl the word “boog” and “I became unreasonable” on the hood of a vehicle he carjacked, the complaint says. Both phrases are also associated with "Boogaloo," a term used by extremists to reference a violent uprising or impending civil war in the U.S., the complaint says."

" Steven Carrillo and his alleged accomplice "came to Oakland to kill cops," said John Bennett, special agent in charge of the San Francisco division of the FBI. "

ANTIFA may be some bad people, but I think I am more worried about Right Wing Boogaloo, cop killers and extremist favoring civil war, at this point.

I am more worried about looters and rioters burning down Black neighborhoods. You, not so much.
Good. You are in luck. They arrested and indicted on federal charges a Boogaloo guy in Las Vegas, in the streets with firebombs and inciting, burning, looting, as a plan (again) to blame it on BLM and the protests. If they get enough of these people trying to incite civil war off the street, maybe your neighborhood won't have to burn and be looted. Have you seen daytime photos of the BLM protesters, of every race, peacefully protesting injustice? A lot of them look like they came from a PTA meeting or MYF group. They may be the same people starting riots at night, but I am not sure, and I am not there to see it. So I just see the same as you do on TV, and look at arrest records and federal indictments to see who is caught.

You mentioned Las Vegas. Now, show us Oakland, San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, New York.

All of those right wing hotbeds.
There is not a lot of rioting going on and you can bet white supremacists are in all those cities. A lot of them are in uniform.

If you don't think that the Antifa freaks aren't spoiling for a civil war, you need a reality check.

And no one is disputing that they are hooligans that will resort to the occasional property damage.
But as I've pointed out, so far, they've killed no one...haven't even seriously injured someone.
They looted and burned down a fuckton of a major metropolitan main drag, where I spent a significant portion of my young adulthood, cocksucker.

And still no bodies. Or no serious injuries. They're a convenient excuse because you knuckledraggers can't bring yourselves to admit that they might not be responsible for most of the looting and damage. Still remains to be seen if those "patriots" on the right weren't the ones who were actually doing the damage. But you go right ahead and get your panties in a twist over it. Those bad, bad lefties will be made to answer for their indiscretions.
You mean the road leading to the White House is now called Boogaloo Square? That vandalism was done by boogaloo?
Are you saying Boogaloo Lives Matter?

Good. You are in luck. They arrested and indicted on federal charges a Boogaloo guy in Las Vegas, in the streets with firebombs and inciting, burning, looting, as a plan (again) to blame it on BLM and the protests. If they get enough of these people trying to incite civil war off the street, maybe your neighborhood won't have to burn and be looted. Have you seen daytime photos of the BLM protesters, of every race, peacefully protesting injustice? A lot of them look like they came from a PTA meeting or MYF group. They may be the same people starting riots at night, but I am not sure, and I am not there to see it. So I just see the same as you do on TV, and look at arrest records and federal indictments to see who is caught.

You mentioned Las Vegas. Now, show us Oakland, San Francisco, Oakland, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, DC, Atlanta, Charlotte, New York.

All of those right wing hotbeds.
There is not a lot of rioting going on and you can bet white supremacists are in all those cities. A lot of them are in uniform.

“A lot of white supremacists”? What are the numbers? What is your basis in fact and not what lies between your ears?

You aren't worried about that. Because people like the ones in the OP are doing the burning. There isn't all that much burning going on but the people like those in the OP know you will look for some reason to diss blacks and you're doing exactly what they want.
Antifa and BLM are predominantly white, affluent, suburban pajama bois, Buckwheat.....You know, wiggers.

The antifa you are terrified of doesn't even exist.
Antifa is a joke. It is right-wing extremists that are the true threat. They are the ones storming state capitals with their assault weapons on their backs. Law enforcement knows it as well.

Both extremes are equally dangerous. Antifa is no joke.
Nope. Their calling card is setting fires.
You like 'em? Fine. I already had my rant about Antifa somewhere here today.

And I just got done with my rant about the vigilante militias, too. They're BOTH BAD.

It's the boogaloo boys who like to make Molotov cocktails. Some of them have been arrested at the protests either making or using them.

I don't recall Antifa doing that. I know they get into fights with the far right at protests. I think some of them have been arrested and prosecuted for those fights.
They are pyro's. If they only burn the dumpster, it's to leave their calling card. The Berkley protest against Milo -- remember that? Campus security said Antifa snuck in and began the trouble. Campus security tries to keep them out, but it's a big campus and they slime their way in. The college kids were just making a lot of noise until Antifa arrived. Then windows got broken, fires started.
1592399921288.png

Since when is the right anti police? :cuckoo:

Looting isn't the same thing as what the far right groups are doing.

Looters don't get charged with violence crimes. They are charged with the theft crimes.

Has anyone ever produced an honest and reputable report of any Antifa in anywhere in America being violent during the protests? I haven't seen any. I have seen a lot of reports of innocent people wrongly being accused of being Antifa. One family was attacked while camping because people thought they were Antifa. They weren't Antifa and the far right people who attacked that family are facing criminal charges.
There are about a million videos on youtube of ANTIFA being violent. Have you been living under a rock?

Forum List

Back