🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

More Shady Dealings In Mississippi!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
How in the hell can this teabagger get elected after his first incident?

Now he's possibly committing election fraud?

Hinds County Republican executive chairman Pete Perry told TPM that he received a phone call around 2:00 a.m. CT on Wednesday from Janis Lane, president of the Central Mississippi Tea Party, who said she was locked inside the Hinds County courthouse. That would be where the circuit clerk and election commission offices, and the primary election ballots, are located.

The incident seemed to mystify Perry, a Cochran supporter. The ballots had been secured prior to the intrusion, according to local authorities.

"I don't know. I know I wouldn't walk into a courthouse at 2 o'clock in the morning by myself or with somebody else and just walk around inside the building," Perry said. "I'm not going to go into a public building just because somehow or another I happened to find a door that was unlocked.

"Especially if it's going down to where a bunch of election materials were and I'd been deeply involved in a campaign," he added. "I am 64. I was involved in politics when I was real young, and I remember people breaking into a hotel in the middle of the night."

The Central Mississippi Tea Party endorsed McDaniel in his fight to unseat Sen. Thad Cochran for the Republican nomination, which is headed for a runoff on June 24 after Tuesday's primary. One of the group's board members, attorney Mark Mayfield, was arrested in May in connection to the break-in by a McDaniel supporter, who allegedly took pictures of Cochran's wife at the nursing home where she lives.

Sheriff not buying stories from McDaniel staffer, others locked in courthouse on election*night

This story just gets stranger and stranger:
The Hinds County Sheriff's Department is denying that it let three supporters of state Sen. Chris McDaniel (R-MS), including a top official for McDaniel's campaign, into the Hinds County Courthouse late Tuesday night -- refuting the campaign's version of events which said they were directed inside by "uniformed personnel."
So three pro-McDaniel people, one of whom was a high-ranking staffer, found themselves locked in a building with the election ballots until past three in the morning. And they say they were let in by guards, and the people actually doing the guarding are saying no, we most certainly did not. And the three seem to have conflicting stories as to how they got there.
A sheriff spokesman also told the Clarion-Ledger on Wednesday that the trio had given "conflicting stories." Then on Thursday, the department was more assertive in a statement to the newspaper.
"It's important to note that Janis Lane's story and the other officials' stories continue to change through the investigation," he said. "They changed within five minutes, which caused us to be even more deliberate and determined to find out what was going on."

<more>

How in the hell can this teabagger get elected after his first incident?

Now he's possibly committing election fraud?

All you Obama dick sucking turds keep saying election fraud doesn't happen.

Oh. We've always known you ball licking teabaggers have been guilty of election fraud. Only way you can win.
So voter ID IS a good thing...
Good. Thanks for making that point.
Guess what...Liberalism as we know it now is going to lose it's edge. And it's power base is being eroded.

Oh. We've always known you ball licking teabaggers have been guilty of election fraud. Only way you can win.
Guess what...Liberalism as we know it now is going to lose it's edge. And it's power base is being eroded.

This has nothing to do with voter ID , you ignorant brain dead ball sucking inbred teabagger.

bripat, the lefties are quite willing to point out TPM election fraud as well as anarchist election fraud.

Speaking of losing an edge. Check this out, in every poll the Tea Party is going down fast. Politics
It seems people aren't up for right wing extremism.
Politics

Which probably explains this:
Tea party on life support after brutal primary beatdown
Tea party on life support after brutal primary beatdown - Washington Times

Last edited:

Forum List

Back