More Than 1,500 Attorneys Seek Sanction of Trump's Legal Team for 'Historic Abuse'

It's about time. Someone needs to put a stop to this clown show.
As bad as this is, it's worse in that it creates a possible "boy who cried wolf" scenario in the future. We do need to keep our elections as secure as possible, and this clown show could certainly harm that effort.

But these people don't care. They're going to punish anyone and everyone for being beaten badly in the election. Like Trump, they're just petulant children whose fragile self-esteem won't allow them to admit the obvious.
Of course like everyone, I've always known what pricks leftists were. They are angry tempered and likely to kick you after they've sucker punched you in the back of the head and knocked you down.

I just never appreciated until now what evil vengeful pricks they are. Your lot is really out for blood and I'm not sure what you think the republicans are going to do to you AFTER you've stolen the presidency.

Could there be a twinge of guilty conscience because you know what you've done and expect retribution
for your crimes? Naaah...you have to have a conscience before you can have a guilty conscience.
My crimes? Okay.

So tell me: What goes on in your mind when you see the Attorney General, Republican Governors, and Trump-appointed judges agree with me?

Are they "evil, vengeful pricks" like me?

:popcorn:
No they they aren't like you, a prick is part of a man.
Aww, is that the best you can do?

Funny, you try attack my manhood, but wimp on out a direct question.

You're a good Trumpster.
Nothing funny about it. You lying bastards never tell the truth about anything so it's a waste of time to answer anything you vile lying scum ask.

As bad as this is, it's worse in that it creates a possible "boy who cried wolf" scenario in the future. We do need to keep our elections as secure as possible, and this clown show could certainly harm that effort.

But these people don't care. They're going to punish anyone and everyone for being beaten badly in the election. Like Trump, they're just petulant children whose fragile self-esteem won't allow them to admit the obvious.
Of course like everyone, I've always known what pricks leftists were. They are angry tempered and likely to kick you after they've sucker punched you in the back of the head and knocked you down.

I just never appreciated until now what evil vengeful pricks they are. Your lot is really out for blood and I'm not sure what you think the republicans are going to do to you AFTER you've stolen the presidency.

Could there be a twinge of guilty conscience because you know what you've done and expect retribution
for your crimes? Naaah...you have to have a conscience before you can have a guilty conscience.
My crimes? Okay.

So tell me: What goes on in your mind when you see the Attorney General, Republican Governors, and Trump-appointed judges agree with me?

You're a good Trumpster.
Nothing funny about it. You lying bastards never tell the truth about anything so it's a waste of time to answer anything you vile lying scum ask.
You're a coward.

But I already knew that.

My crimes? Okay.

You're a good Trumpster.
You're a coward.

But I already knew that.

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.
Yes, I am in favor of a list being kept on these people.

Fight until you can't fight, then fight some more.

You morons made this personal, now fucking deal with it you spineless gutter trash.

No one made it personal. Trump supporters did. Cults will do that. Instead of people just to be laughed at, you've turned into cancers. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Bullshit. From calling his supporters deplorables, to constant personal attacks on Trump regardless of what his policy was, to calls for lists and reconciliation panels for political disagreements your side has tilted it into a zero sum fight. Now you want to back out because we have decided to take the fucking gloves off.

What a fucking pussy you are.

Oh, quit your fucking bellyaching. From the moment he was inaugurated, Trump made his own issues. He could have made the pivot and at least gave the impression that he had some interest in the job, but that was beyond him. He was what he was. A corrupt, incompetent boob who had no interest in being President. He rode the good times wave for three years and the first time his Presidency was tested, he failed spectacularly.

Now you and the rest of Trump nation are throwing a hissy fit because his incompetence and inaction caught up with him. So the voters showed him the door. And given the fact that I've seen all manner of BS from Trump supporters both in the media and on these boards and the fact that Trump supporters behavior over the last month has been downright seditious...I'm thinking the term "deplorable" actually came off as somewhat of a complement.

Now, I'd just use the term "cancers".
Your claims have no basis in facts.......Trump has done dozens of things great for the country--to claim that he was disinterested is pure propaganda.

We used the term deplorable as a complement and sorry after months of the libs brown shirts rioting and looting and abuses of the left communist globalists---the right is now going into rebellion mode.

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.

You morons made this personal, now fucking deal with it you spineless gutter trash.

No one made it personal. Trump supporters did. Cults will do that. Instead of people just to be laughed at, you've turned into cancers. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Bullshit. From calling his supporters deplorables, to constant personal attacks on Trump regardless of what his policy was, to calls for lists and reconciliation panels for political disagreements your side has tilted it into a zero sum fight. Now you want to back out because we have decided to take the fucking gloves off.

Oh, quit your fucking bellyaching. From the moment he was inaugurated, Trump made his own issues. He could have made the pivot and at least gave the impression that he had some interest in the job, but that was beyond him. He was what he was. A corrupt, incompetent boob who had no interest in being President. He rode the good times wave for three years and the first time his Presidency was tested, he failed spectacularly.

Now you and the rest of Trump nation are throwing a hissy fit because his incompetence and inaction caught up with him. So the voters showed him the door. And given the fact that I've seen all manner of BS from Trump supporters both in the media and on these boards and the fact that Trump supporters behavior over the last month has been downright seditious...I'm thinking the term "deplorable" actually came off as somewhat of a complement.

Your claims have no basis in facts.......Trump has done dozens of things great for the country--to claim that he was disinterested is pure propaganda.

We used the term deplorable as a complement and sorry after months of the libs brown shirts rioting and looting and abuses of the left communist globalists---the right is now going into rebellion mode.

He had no interest..from Day 1. You should have been clued in when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall and boasted about his inauguration crowd size...not about the sacrifices that intelligence officers made. It was all about him. Story of his presidency. I know you true believers are upset that your savior got shown the door but throwing these temper tantrums is just un-American. :)

He had no interest..from Day 1. You should have been clued in when he went to the CIA Memorial Wall and boasted about his inauguration crowd size...not about the sacrifices that intelligence officers made. It was all about him. Story of his presidency. I know you true believers are upset that your savior got shown the door but throwing these temper tantrums is just un-American. :)
Pure Goebbels speak, like always.

That doesn't give anyone the right to drag our nation through this needless hell.

I have no problem with people who disagree but when they take it this far it's out of control.

He has lost every single case of fraud or cheating he has brought to court. The only case he won was where observers can stand while the votes are counted.

I agree with these lawyers. This is abuse of our system and I really wish a judge would start sanctioning these people.

That doesn't give anyone the right to drag our nation through this needless hell.

I have no problem with people who disagree but when they take it this far it's out of control.

He has lost every single case of fraud or cheating he has brought to court. The only case he won was where observers can stand while the votes are counted.

I agree with these lawyers. This is abuse of our system and I really wish a judge would start sanctioning these people.
We've in uncharted territory since escalator day. Just one hot mess.

This is something that actually could be decreased with actions like sanctions. There has to be some kind of floor in place to prevent or deter this.

Sedition huh? Any word on these 1500 turds thoughts on that stupid ass impeachment clown show?

“Lists?” - and you are supposedly the people against tyranny and fascism.

Sedition huh? Any word on these 1500 turds thoughts on that stupid ass impeachment clown show?

You mean as a result of the phone call that said clown in the WH made?..after he skated on the Mueller report?
I would say impeachment was a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Undermining a free and fair election qualifies as sedition.

“Lists?” - and you are supposedly the people against tyranny and fascism.

In this case, I'll make an exception. They brought it on themselves. Price you pay for being a cancer.
Everyone signing on to this needs to be held accountable.

After something like 35 losses trump should stop abusing our court system and the people of our nation.

trump lost. He should put on his big boy pants, suck it up and show some maturity and concern for our nation.

His lawyers are bringing frivolous law suits over and over to court with everyone of them ending the same way. Thrown out of court due to lack of evidence and proof.

Maybe if his lawyers face some consequences for their actions they just might think twice about continuing this sad charade.

They could only find 1500 lefty lawyers to scream "Orange Man Bad"?

An attempt to undermine, subvert, and overturn the results of a free and fair election?....why, yes.
I'm for holding anyone signing on to this accountable...forever. This cannot be allowed to happen again.

Going to court in a contested election must be outlawed.

Why doesn't your GLORIOUS PARTY simply appoint all our rulers? Why have a farce of an election if the proles are prohibited from questioning the open fraud by you Communists?

It amazes me how quickly you Marxists have moved to complete Totalitarianism. It the Wuhan lockdowns. Once the party rulers got a taste of absolute power, it was like sharks tasting blood. Now you're in a frenzy to crush all civil rights and all opposition, using all means at your disposal.

I had hoped there wouldn't be a shooting civil war, but I see now that I'm being naive. Your lust for power over others is out of control and either good men stand up to you or we become North Korea.

Undocumented immigrants aren't allowed to vote. Just stop with the bullshit. There were no red flags at all. Nothing was "rigged". The rest of your line is alt-right conspiracy theory postulating. Nothing proven in a court of law. All lawsuits thrown out. But you'll whine...just because you didn't like the result. You need look only to Trump to find the reason for his loss.

Illegal aliens, Comrade.

Rule #1 - don't let the Communists lie.

And this election is as corrupt as Quid Pro Biden for the last 47 years. You know it, I know it, everyone in America knows it. You got the outcome you want, so you fear above all else that you'll be caught.

Your foaming at the mouth conspiracy theories aside, all you have here are generalizations. Immigrants who come to this country are here to work, not sponge off the government teat. When they become citizens, they will vote Republican just as easily as they might vote Democrat. Try harder. You're proving to be a toothless tiger. :)

Comrade, after 5 years of "Big Foot and the Loch Ness Monster are Colludifying with RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA" you have ZERO standing to criticize anyone. Before you criticize the speck on the eye of others, remove the FUCKING LUMBER MILL from your eye.

This is something that actually could be decreased with actions like sanctions. There has to be some kind of floor in place to prevent or deter this.

They are wasting our tax dollars with all these frivolous lawsuits that keep getting thrown out of court.

Is there a judge in America who will put a stop to this?

We know trump and his followers won't.

They are wasting our tax dollars with all these frivolous lawsuits that keep getting thrown out of court.

Is there a judge in America who will put a stop to this?

We know trump and his followers won't.
Trump keeps it going to keep the tithes coming in, and the followers follow, not knowing any better.

Forum List

Back