More Than 1,500 Attorneys Seek Sanction of Trump's Legal Team for 'Historic Abuse'

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.
Yes, I am in favor of a list being kept on these people.

Fight until you can't fight, then fight some more.

You morons made this personal, now fucking deal with it you spineless gutter trash.

No one made it personal. Trump supporters did. Cults will do that. Instead of people just to be laughed at, you've turned into cancers. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Bullshit. From calling his supporters deplorables, to constant personal attacks on Trump regardless of what his policy was, to calls for lists and reconciliation panels for political disagreements your side has tilted it into a zero sum fight. Now you want to back out because we have decided to take the fucking gloves off.

What a fucking pussy you are.

Oh, quit your fucking bellyaching. From the moment he was inaugurated, Trump made his own issues. He could have made the pivot and at least gave the impression that he had some interest in the job, but that was beyond him. He was what he was. A corrupt, incompetent boob who had no interest in being President. He rode the good times wave for three years and the first time his Presidency was tested, he failed spectacularly.

Now you and the rest of Trump nation are throwing a hissy fit because his incompetence and inaction caught up with him. So the voters showed him the door. And given the fact that I've seen all manner of BS from Trump supporters both in the media and on these boards and the fact that Trump supporters behavior over the last month has been downright seditious...I'm thinking the term "deplorable" actually came off as somewhat of a complement.

Now, I'd just use the term "cancers".

He got plenty done, you just didn't like what he did. You can try to ignore reality, but you get to look like the clueless hack you are. 3 SC justices, countless lower court justices, relaxed regulations, higher illegal immigration prosecution, better economy.

Then COVID came along and your side just assumed everything he did would be wrong. Nevermind that he pushed vaccine progress, or used laws to prod manufacturers to make PPE, or moved military and FEMA assets when States asked for it. Or tried to shut down travel when Dems said he was wrong to do it.

Would you even care if your side cheated? I doubt it, because from what I see from your posts, you have the integrity of a fucking leech.

Let's see, one good jurist, one scumbag, and one illegitimate pick (even though as a jurist, I like her). A tax cut he absolutely NOTHING to do with (McConnell and Ryan's baby), a war on immigrants from "dark" countries, and a growing economy and falling UE that he inherited from his predecessor. About the only thing I can see giving him credit for prior to January, 2020 is signing The First Step Act. But, as with all things Trump, come the caveats.

No one cheated. Nothing was stolen. Nothing was "rigged". Trump lost. I understand you're upset (for what reason I have no idea, the man is a worthless sack). But his blown response to the pandemic is the reason he lost. Best if you deal with it and move on.

All were picked within the rules. All are far better than lefty "lets re-write the Constitution because we feel like it" cocksuckers.

Illegal immigration rewards bad behavior, amnesty will give us 22 million more in 1/2 the time it took to get the current crop. You just think they will all vote for your people, you don't give a rats ass about them.

The election has multiple red flags, lack of coat-tails for Biden, lax mail in ballot supervision, sudden changes in vote counts, questions on machine counts, scummy vote oversight.

You only don't care because you got the result you wanted.

Undocumented immigrants aren't allowed to vote. Just stop with the bullshit. There were no red flags at all. Nothing was "rigged". The rest of your line is alt-right conspiracy theory postulating. Nothing proven in a court of law. All lawsuits thrown out. But you'll whine...just because you didn't like the result. You need look only to Trump to find the reason for his loss.

They become documented, they become citizens, and the only reason dems care is they think they will become part of the welfare class that depends on Dems, and vote for dems.

Not going away bitch, I will respond to every fucking post, even if it takes me a day or two to get back. I own you bitch.

Your foaming at the mouth conspiracy theories aside, all you have here are generalizations. Immigrants who come to this country are here to work, not sponge off the government teat. When they become citizens, they will vote Republican just as easily as they might vote Democrat. Try harder. You're proving to be a toothless tiger. :)

Absolute fucking bullshit. for the left its all about power, and they think they will get the votes so that's why they support amnesty and citizenship for them. A bunch of useless mouths to give government benefits to and get hooked.

Serfs are easier to control than citizens, although wimps like you give pause to my thoughts on that.

Baaaaaaaaa

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.

You morons made this personal, now fucking deal with it you spineless gutter trash.

No one made it personal. Trump supporters did. Cults will do that. Instead of people just to be laughed at, you've turned into cancers. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Bullshit. From calling his supporters deplorables, to constant personal attacks on Trump regardless of what his policy was, to calls for lists and reconciliation panels for political disagreements your side has tilted it into a zero sum fight. Now you want to back out because we have decided to take the fucking gloves off.

Oh, quit your fucking bellyaching. From the moment he was inaugurated, Trump made his own issues. He could have made the pivot and at least gave the impression that he had some interest in the job, but that was beyond him. He was what he was. A corrupt, incompetent boob who had no interest in being President. He rode the good times wave for three years and the first time his Presidency was tested, he failed spectacularly.

Now you and the rest of Trump nation are throwing a hissy fit because his incompetence and inaction caught up with him. So the voters showed him the door. And given the fact that I've seen all manner of BS from Trump supporters both in the media and on these boards and the fact that Trump supporters behavior over the last month has been downright seditious...I'm thinking the term "deplorable" actually came off as somewhat of a complement.

He got plenty done, you just didn't like what he did. You can try to ignore reality, but you get to look like the clueless hack you are. 3 SC justices, countless lower court justices, relaxed regulations, higher illegal immigration prosecution, better economy.

Then COVID came along and your side just assumed everything he did would be wrong. Nevermind that he pushed vaccine progress, or used laws to prod manufacturers to make PPE, or moved military and FEMA assets when States asked for it. Or tried to shut down travel when Dems said he was wrong to do it.

Would you even care if your side cheated? I doubt it, because from what I see from your posts, you have the integrity of a fucking leech.

Let's see, one good jurist, one scumbag, and one illegitimate pick (even though as a jurist, I like her). A tax cut he absolutely NOTHING to do with (McConnell and Ryan's baby), a war on immigrants from "dark" countries, and a growing economy and falling UE that he inherited from his predecessor. About the only thing I can see giving him credit for prior to January, 2020 is signing The First Step Act. But, as with all things Trump, come the caveats.

No one cheated. Nothing was stolen. Nothing was "rigged". Trump lost. I understand you're upset (for what reason I have no idea, the man is a worthless sack). But his blown response to the pandemic is the reason he lost. Best if you deal with it and move on.

All were picked within the rules. All are far better than lefty "lets re-write the Constitution because we feel like it" cocksuckers.

Illegal immigration rewards bad behavior, amnesty will give us 22 million more in 1/2 the time it took to get the current crop. You just think they will all vote for your people, you don't give a rats ass about them.

The election has multiple red flags, lack of coat-tails for Biden, lax mail in ballot supervision, sudden changes in vote counts, questions on machine counts, scummy vote oversight.

Undocumented immigrants aren't allowed to vote. Just stop with the bullshit. There were no red flags at all. Nothing was "rigged". The rest of your line is alt-right conspiracy theory postulating. Nothing proven in a court of law. All lawsuits thrown out. But you'll whine...just because you didn't like the result. You need look only to Trump to find the reason for his loss.

They become documented, they become citizens, and the only reason dems care is they think they will become part of the welfare class that depends on Dems, and vote for dems.

Not going away bitch, I will respond to every fucking post, even if it takes me a day or two to get back. I own you bitch.

Your foaming at the mouth conspiracy theories aside, all you have here are generalizations. Immigrants who come to this country are here to work, not sponge off the government teat. When they become citizens, they will vote Republican just as easily as they might vote Democrat. Try harder. You're proving to be a toothless tiger. :)

Absolute fucking bullshit. for the left its all about power, and they think they will get the votes so that's why they support amnesty and citizenship for them. A bunch of useless mouths to give government benefits to and get hooked.

Serfs are easier to control than citizens, although wimps like you give pause to my thoughts on that.

Baaaaaaaaa

You have no proof of that. Just the same alt-right media bullshit that's been bantered about since Limbaugh burst on to the scene. People who come to this country want to work. Why do you think those just and righteous corporations are so eager to hire them? Because they'll do the work that not even the poverty class of white people in this country will do. But it's easier to blame the dark people that come to this country just to get away from the shit in their own country and make a better life for themselves.

What else can you expect from the party of Abortion.

Anyone who will vote for this VVV is capable of anything.

1607443810453.png

Its "seditious" to call out people for allegedly rigging an election?

The patriotic thing is supposedly just to stand down and not speak up?
Pardon us for reacting when you steal the country from the populace.
We didn't mean to inconvenience and annoy you.

How thoughtless of us.

Baaaaaaaaa

You have no proof of that. Just the same alt-right media bullshit that's been bantered about since Limbaugh burst on to the scene. People who come to this country want to work. Why do you think those just and righteous corporations are so eager to hire them? Because they'll do the work that not even the poverty class of white people in this country will do. But it's easier to blame the dark people that come to this country just to get away from the shit in their own country and make a better life for themselves.

I have what I observe. it's kind of comical the level of proof you are asking for when for 4 years you treated every anonymous bleat about Trump as gospel.

it's easier to cow people used to being cowed.

Baaaaaaaaa

I have what I observe. it's kind of comical the level of proof you are asking for when for 4 years you treated every anonymous bleat about Trump as gospel.

What do you observe? What your alt-right media parrots feed you? Cause that's about all the "proof" you present. Bleat on and on about the evil dark immigrants coming here and stealing jobs that nobody like you wants to do. All because they want to escape their shithole countries and come to a place where they can actually work. And lots of willing corporations and businesses will hire them. I don't what of this mass of "welfare" recipients you talk about is, but they aren't the immigrants...for the most part. Just drive around and look at the farms and fields of Southern California. Tell me who you largely see out there. :)

It's about time. Someone needs to put a stop to this clown show.

After something like 35 losses trump should stop abusing our court system and the people of our nation.

trump lost. He should put on his big boy pants, suck it up and show some maturity and concern for our nation.

His lawyers are bringing frivolous law suits over and over to court with everyone of them ending the same way. Thrown out of court due to lack of evidence and proof.

Maybe if his lawyers face some consequences for their actions they just might think twice about continuing this sad charade.

Who said the Left were frothing Fascist seeking to end all Constitutional protections and remedies?

Baaaaaaaaa

What do you observe? What your alt-right media parrots feed you? Cause that's about all the "proof" you present. Bleat on and on about the evil dark immigrants coming here and stealing jobs that nobody like you wants to do. All because they want to escape their shithole countries and come to a place where they can actually work. And lots of willing corporations and businesses will hire them. I don't what of this mass of "welfare" recipients you talk about is, but they aren't the immigrants...for the most part. Just drive around and look at the farms and fields of Southern California. Tell me who you largely see out there. :)

Then let them come on visitor visas with no chance of citizenship for them or their children, unless they leave and come back legally.

Lets see you find an excuse for that one.

Baaaaaaaaa

Then let them come on visitor visas with no chance of citizenship for them or their children, unless they leave and come back legally.

Since they are here and are proving to be productive and contributing members of society, why not sit down and devise a path to citizenship for them? Instead of wasting the time and money of shipping them out, only to have them show up again? Sit down and solve a problem. Something that Republicans have refused to do now for decades. It's just easier to demonize them.

Baaaaaaaaa

Since they are here and are proving to be productive and contributing members of society, why not sit down and devise a path to citizenship for them? Instead of wasting the time and money of shipping them out, only to have them show up again? Sit down and solve a problem. Something that Republicans have refused to do now for decades. It's just easier to demonize them.

See? I figured you would figure out a way. Sorry, it's all about getting controllable votes for Dems.

How about they follow the fucking law?

Sooner or later people like me who follow the rules will get sick of being played for chumps, and I hope you are there to see the results.

After something like 35 losses trump should stop abusing our court system and the people of our nation.

trump lost. He should put on his big boy pants, suck it up and show some maturity and concern for our nation.

His lawyers are bringing frivolous law suits over and over to court with everyone of them ending the same way. Thrown out of court due to lack of evidence and proof.

Maybe if his lawyers face some consequences for their actions they just might think twice about continuing this sad charade.

Hey, if you don't want President Trump to seek remedies in court, can we move to torches and pitchforks?

Baaaaaaaaa

See? I figured you would figure out a way. Sorry, it's all about getting controllable votes for Dems.

Sooner or later people like me who follow the rules will get sick of being played for chumps, and I hope you are there to see the results.

Again, when these people become citizens, there's no guarantee they will vote Democrat. If Democrats implement policy that's favorable to them, maybe they'll remember that, maybe not. Look at Hispanics. You would think after all the shit Trump has dished out to demean them, they'd as a group tell him to GFY. Yet they voted for him in large numbers. Why?

Baaaaaaaaa

Again, when these people become citizens, there's no guarantee they will vote Democrat. If Democrats implement policy that's favorable to them, maybe they'll remember that, maybe not. Look at Hispanics. You would think after all the shit Trump has dished out to demean them, they'd as a group tell him to GFY. Yet they voted for him in large numbers. Why?

The ones that voted for him are the ones that have probably been here for generations, or came here legally.

The type of person that breaks laws seems to vote Dem more often than not, which is why Dems love getting felons their voting rights back.

Dem voting is all about getting something from someone else for nothing.

As bad as this is, it's worse in that it creates a possible "boy who cried wolf" scenario in the future. We do need to keep our elections as secure as possible, and this clown show could certainly harm that effort.

But these people don't care. They're going to punish anyone and everyone for being beaten badly in the election. Like Trump, they're just petulant children whose fragile self-esteem won't allow them to admit the obvious.

As bad as this is, it's worse in that it creates a possible "boy who cried wolf" scenario in the future. We do need to keep our elections as secure as possible, and this clown show could certainly harm that effort.

But these people don't care. They're going to punish anyone and everyone for being beaten badly in the election. Like Trump, they're just petulant children whose fragile self-esteem won't allow them to admit the obvious.
Of course like everyone, I've always known what pricks leftists were. They are angry tempered and likely to kick you after they've sucker punched you in the back of the head and knocked you down.

I just never appreciated until now what evil vengeful pricks they are. Your lot is really out for blood and I'm not sure what you think the republicans are going to do to you AFTER you've stolen the presidency.

Could there be a twinge of guilty conscience because you know what you've done and expect retribution
for your crimes? Naaah...you have to have a conscience before you can have a guilty conscience.

Of course like everyone, I've always known what pricks leftists were. They are angry tempered and likely to kick you after they've sucker punched you in the back of the head and knocked you down.

I just never appreciated until now what evil vengeful pricks they are. Your lot is really out for blood and I'm not sure what you think the republicans are going to do to you AFTER you've stolen the presidency.

Could there be a twinge of guilty conscience because you know what you've done and expect retribution
for your crimes? Naaah...you have to have a conscience before you can have a guilty conscience.
My crimes? Okay.

So tell me: What goes on in your mind when you see the Attorney General, Republican Governors, and Trump-appointed judges agree with me?

Are they "evil, vengeful pricks" like me?

:popcorn:

Name them.

My crimes? Okay.

So tell me: What goes on in your mind when you see the Attorney General, Republican Governors, and Trump-appointed judges agree with me?

No they they aren't like you, a prick is part of a man.

My crimes? Okay.

No they they aren't like you, a prick is part of a man.
Aww, is that the best you can do?

Funny, you try attack my manhood, but wimp on out a direct question.

You're a good Trumpster.

Forum List

Back