More Than 1,500 Attorneys Seek Sanction of Trump's Legal Team for 'Historic Abuse'

1500 lawyers are sueing the President? With lawyers being 95% Democrats they must make this lawsuit be the grandmama of them all. :stir:

Holy Guacamole. Another Mueller Report time killer. :puke:

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.
Yes, I am in favor of a list being kept on these people.

Fight until you can't fight, then fight some more.

You morons made this personal, now fucking deal with it you spineless gutter trash.

No one made it personal. Trump supporters did. Cults will do that. Instead of people just to be laughed at, you've turned into cancers. Trump lost. Deal with it.

Bullshit. From calling his supporters deplorables, to constant personal attacks on Trump regardless of what his policy was, to calls for lists and reconciliation panels for political disagreements your side has tilted it into a zero sum fight. Now you want to back out because we have decided to take the fucking gloves off.

What a fucking pussy you are.

Oh, quit your fucking bellyaching. From the moment he was inaugurated, Trump made his own issues. He could have made the pivot and at least gave the impression that he had some interest in the job, but that was beyond him. He was what he was. A corrupt, incompetent boob who had no interest in being President. He rode the good times wave for three years and the first time his Presidency was tested, he failed spectacularly.

Now you and the rest of Trump nation are throwing a hissy fit because his incompetence and inaction caught up with him. So the voters showed him the door. And given the fact that I've seen all manner of BS from Trump supporters both in the media and on these boards and the fact that Trump supporters behavior over the last month has been downright seditious...I'm thinking the term "deplorable" actually came off as somewhat of a complement.

Now, I'd just use the term "cancers".
That is donkey party pin-the-tail-on-the-wrong-person way of scorching the earth to get their bipolar way. :rolleyes-41:

Trump keeps it going to keep the tithes coming in, and the followers follow, not knowing any better.

Comrade, how long did Algore fight the election.

But that was different, he was a party member.
And you don't see any differences between the men, their behaviors, their supporters, their actions, and the situations.

Always fascinating. Mind-numbed robots.

About time. This would never be tolerated at any other time in our history. Straight up sedition.
Yes, I am in favor of a list being kept on these people.
Sedition huh? Any word on these 1500 turds thoughts on that stupid ass impeachment clown show?

You mean as a result of the phone call that said clown in the WH made?..after he skated on the Mueller report?
I would say impeachment was a self inflicted gunshot wound.

Undermining a free and fair election qualifies as sedition.
I remember the days when the mewler report was going to show how Trump was complicit in the Russians undermining free and fair elections. Instead you mewler arrived in congress and let out a popcorn fart of nothing.
I also remember the Democrats being so unhinged over that loss they decided to impeach over a nothing phone call. I would think that qualifies as sedition. So where were these upstanding law representatives on that one?

Forum List

Back