More than 1 in 4 Americans are immigrants or children of immigrants!

Except for Native Americans - all are immigrants!

Actually Native American's are immigrants by your definition so there our no non immigrants. Just like every country in the history of the world.

Unless you are native American you are decedents of immigrants
Dufus thinks American Indians evolved from plankton in America.

It was a sure long walk to find a McDonald's..

images

Except for Native Americans - all are immigrants!

Actually Native American's are immigrants by your definition so there our no non immigrants. Just like every country in the history of the world.

Technically unless you were descendants of those who were here when we became a country you are the decedents of immigrants. That or no one is an immigrant or everyone is.

This is a continuously reoccurring fallacy, repeated by ignorant politically correct liberal mouth pieces.

The so-called native Americans are descendants of immigrants as well, since humanity - according to latest science - originated in Africa, so even they had to immigrate here sometime.

^ Dumbass thinks native Americans emigrated to America after the nation was founded.
Cherokee's immigrated into the Cherokee nation afterwards? Damn them.

I really want to know this one how could you convince a woman to go on a 12, 000 mile walk?

^ Dumbass thinks native Americans emigrated to America after the nation was founded.

I really want to know this one how could you convince a woman to go on a 12, 000 mile walk?

Or was there guys here before? And thought this sucks ..we just didn't find them yet

Said there were a pair of sandals on sale just ahead.

Think for a second.. How did a few Russians or boat people from the Philippines decide to come here and run around naked?

Think for a second.. How did a few Russians or boat people from the Philippines decide to come here and run around naked?
Better beaches in SoCal.

There were no immigrants until this was a nation with defined borders and the means to protect them.

There were settlers and pioneers though.

Forum List

Back