More Than Half of Likely Voters Approve of Trump's Job Performance: Poll

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
A newly released presidential job approval poll significantly damages a media narrative that portrays President Donald Trump as wildly unpopular and all but certain to lose to presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election.

In fact, the survey finds that Trump’s approval is much higher than that of his predecessor during the same time period of each man’s respective first term in office.

According to a survey released by Rasmussen Reports, Trump has the approval of more than half of likely voters three months ahead of the November election.

BJ's Pull quote

Much like in 2016, Trump is battling Democrats, the entire legacy media and Big Tech.

Still, every few years, the Establishment throws out bones for the masses in terms of a hero for the Left or a hero for the Right.

And after their 8 years, we are convinced how much better off we are....except the truth is, only the Big banks and Wall Street are better off.
(Spare a few that get really lucky. or rave over relatively small gains)

Be realistic....how have average Americans fared over the last 10 years compared to how the wealthy have done? it's right there if you look.
They did better under Obama, and are doing better under Trump.

Last edited:
A newly released presidential job approval poll significantly damages a media narrative that portrays President Donald Trump as wildly unpopular and all but certain to lose to presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden in the November election.

In fact, the survey finds that Trump’s approval is much higher than that of his predecessor during the same time period of each man’s respective first term in office.

According to a survey released by Rasmussen Reports, Trump has the approval of more than half of likely voters three months ahead of the November election.

BJ's Pull quote

Much like in 2016, Trump is battling Democrats, the entire legacy media and Big Tech.

The key for him in 2020 is the economy, jobs and confronting China. He can then express to the black community that he kept his promises, to bring jobs back that were outsourced and it lead to record black owned businesses, record home ownership for blacks, justice reform, school choice so that their children can get the education they deserve, NOT just the local school that may be underperforming.

To me, I still think the black vote can really be a boon for Trump. If he can make 10-15% inroads, it would mean a great number of counties he didn't win in 2020, will go his way. He reminds Americans he is there for EVERYONE regardless of race. "If you are an American, I will be fighting for your jobs and opportunities, I won't give a fake smile, a wave and b.s promises which are never kept, while allowing foreign businesses and illegal citizens to take your future. I will fight hard for all Americans. It's what I love doing".

These are issues that so many presidents have ignored and Trump boldly confronted it. He has to promote it himself, the MSM won't do it for him. If you have the courage to take on the Establishment and build a wall, protect sovereignty, hit China with tariffs and ban them when everyone was against it, you have to remind Americans.

My belief is the goading of him sending in the feds was to have him viewed negatively and to take away from the economic successes and the issue of China (which is his ace in the hole). He should only touch on that, and do it wisely. The key for victory is dinner table issues impacting the middle class and those who WANT to be the middle class.

Obama was 11 points under Trump at this same time in his 1st term.....

Normal Everyday People Luv President Trump and respect the job that he is doing against all the resistance that can be thrown at him.

The more Coups that he puts down, the more the luv and respect grows.

Not all that shockingly Obama disappointed everyone, really - for different reasons.

Rasmussen? That explains it.

That's because Rasmussen uses a larger more equal and less bias cross section of participants than the Left leaning pollsters. When you use twice as many Democrats as Republicans in your polls undoubtedly you are skewing the end results....

BJ's Pull quote

If you ask a Dem what is it that Trump is doing that is so bad they never have a legit answer.

BJ's Pull quote

And the Never Trump republicans as well as many establishment republicans already in congress...

This time, though, he has a record of success.....he has brought home a lot of skeptical Republicans who thought he would be a democrat in office, and more blacks and hispanics are supporting him now too, after he created more jobs for them than just about any President has......

And considering he isn't a racist, while the entire democrat party leadership is racist to the core.....you ain't black but you might be a junkie if you vote for Trump...according to joe biden.

I'm listening to local talk show host who I'm pretty sure didnt vote for Trump, he is totally convinced a govt overthrow is in progress, guessing he now sees Trump as only bulwark against this. The total lawlessness and lack of response that is feeding it cant be any more plain.....it aint the economy stupid...its the riots. Economy can crash and Trump will still win.

I'm listening to local talk show host who I'm pretty sure didnt vote for Trump, he is totally convinced a govt overthrow is in progress, guessing he now sees Trump as only bulwark against this. The total lawlessness and lack of response that is feeding it cant be any more plain.....it aint the economy stupid...its the riots. Economy can crash and Trump will still win.

Talk show hosts are histrionic. Only an idiot would believe all the crap they spout.

BJ's Pull quote

Cherry picking polls again?

Forum List

Back