More Than Misogyny; Trump's "Jail Her" Comments Lost Him The Election

Did Trump's "jail her" comments impress you as justice or retaliation?

• It was so close to her releasing that tape: retaliation for sure.

• No, he just meant using the channels of due justice she might get in trouble for her past.

• If Trump could, he would jail anyone for any reason or even no reason at all if he were POTUS.

Results are only viewable after voting.
True, for a number of reasons, Trump should not be president, nor allowed within a 1 mile radius of the DC district as a whole. Congress should take out a restraining Act on Donald Trump right away; from his comments of vindictiveness towards people in his party that physically can no longer align their values with his.

That being said, I think the most damaging comment he made that cost him the election was saying to Hillary "I'm going to throw you in jail"...while he stalked her around the stage. The problem with that is, people tend to put themselves in other's shoes; even if for a moment. Where Trump thought he scored points with "shock value" of such a comment, what he actually did was shock a bunch of people to their senses.

It isn't hard to imagine that if Trump were president (it's never going to happen now), he would find ways to jail anyone and everyone who he found fault with; or at least litigate their lives into a hell where they wished they were dead. The man seems to seethe with an amorphous rage, blown all out of proportion to offenses committed against him, real or imagined. That translates into the perfect despot. The perfect tyrant. And history books are filled with accounts of men just exactly like Donald Trump. The citizens under their iron fist knew what true human misery was; I can assure you.

So, Trump telling Hillary "I will jail you" was one and the same with him telling every person out there "I will jail you too if I feel like it. This is how I deal with people I don't like.". Can't imagine anything wrong with that in a man sitting in the most powerful chair in the world.. :scared1:

You are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts.

Frank Luntz joined Bill O' after the debate. He's the guy that measures audience reaction to what the candidates said. According to Luntz (and he shows video of the chart) when Donald said he would hire a special prosecutor to go after Hillary, the audience approved so much that the lines went off the chart:

You are entitled to you own opinion but not your own facts.

Frank Luntz joined Bill O' after the debate. He's the guy that measures audience reaction to what the candidates said. According to Luntz (and he shows video of the chart) when Donald said he would hire a special prosecutor to go after Hillary, the audience approved so much that the lines went off the chart:

You mean at first? But when the realization of "jailing because of anger & tyranny" set in...a day..a week or a month later; that's when the audience members in the still of the night, wake up and wonder..."would I be subject to the same.."justice"?

One of Trump's supporters who were pissed at being called deplorable....

View attachment 93635
I so hope he got a super sized beverage dumped on him before that rally was over.

???

i6few6.jpg
Yes, Namvet, I know you can be equally offensive. Good job.

You mean at first? But when the realization of "jailing because of anger & tyranny" set in...a day..a week or a month later; that's when the audience members in the still of the night, wake up and wonder..."would I be subject to the same.."justice"?

As explained many times, he didn't say he would jail her for being his opponent, he said he would reopen the case so it could be conducted without corruption. I'm sorry, but Comey is corrupt. Lynch is corrupt. They are all in this together.

This case should have been conducted from an outside source and the findings to a grand jury at the very least. What we have here is government investigating their cronies and friends and expecting to have a fair judgement. Asking them to incriminate one of their own is like the mugger asking you to get a bat for him to beat you with.

Interesting to watch orange creepy being beat up with the same tactics he so poorlyuses on others

Forum List

Back