More Than One Shooter?

The bottom line is that 59 of my fellow Americans were murdered. Had their lives snuffed out, never to be again. I want to know why. This is serious shit. You guys want to try and one up someone that is what matters. That is disgusting. I would hate to think that this could happen to any of us.

The bottom line is that 59 of my fellow Americans were murdered. Had their lives snuffed out, never to be again. I want to know why. This is serious shit. You guys want to try and one up someone that is what matters. That is disgusting. I would hate to think that this could happen to any of us.
All I did was ask you what made you think there was more than one shooter. Why would you want to confuse the issue without a shred of proof? If you really wanted to find out what happened you would let the experts tell you then go get trained to disprove their story if you didnt believe them.

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

Alex Jones is already saying the shooting was done by the Deep State.

I don't think that. But that I do think they aren't telling us everything. I just don't know why. I want to know why they are lying. And yes, it sounds like 2 different shooters coming from different places
Of course they arent telling us everything. Its a need to know basis. My thing is why are some people claiming to hear two guns going off at the same time when there is only one? Have you ever been in a combat situation?
Because my ears say so. Sounds like two guns TO ME. So I too question it.

Hooo boy, here we go again. It is all a government conspiracy. What the purpose of said conspiracy is, no one can tell, but that is what it is. And anyone that states anything different is lying. LOL Conspiracy nuts never change.

I don't think that. But that I do think they aren't telling us everything. I just don't know why. I want to know why they are lying. And yes, it sounds like 2 different shooters coming from different places
Of course they arent telling us everything. Its a need to know basis. My thing is why are some people claiming to hear two guns going off at the same time when there is only one? Have you ever been in a combat situation?
You dont know the difference between an echo and a gun shot? The echo is fainter and sounds further away. Considering the scene of the event you are bound to hear an echo.

All I did was ask you what made you think there was more than one shooter. Why would you want to confuse the issue without a shred of proof? If you really wanted to find out what happened you would let the experts tell you then go get trained to disprove their story if you didnt believe them.

I told you why I thought there was more than one shooter. This is a message board, not a freaking expert board. If you want an expert go to CNN I am sure they will tell you what you want to hear

Experts? Like the ones that told us that the Gulf Of Tonkin really happened? That Iraq had weapons of mass destruction? That Afghanistan and the taliban was complicit in protecting CIAl-qaeda?????

I told you why I thought there was more than one shooter. This is a message board, not a freaking expert board. If you want an expert go to CNN I am sure they will tell you what you want to hear
You never said why other than you watched a video. If youre just guessing then you are confusing the issue and belie your claim that you are concerned with the truth.

If one of my family members had been killed, I would own the Mandalay Bay Hotel for letting a freaking terrorist bring all those guns in

You dont know the difference between an echo and a gun shot? The echo is fainter and sounds further away. Considering the scene of the event you are bound to hear an echo.
Its not an echo.
Ascle, I am not stupid, you know. Just because my opinion differs from yours does not mean we need to bicker over this.
At first I thought maybe helicopter with the rattatatatat. But the more I listen, the more it sounds like two guns. And I am not the only one that thinks that.

All we can do is wait for the cops to clear this up.

It's the Gray's, by God, the Gray's.

Do you think Martin Luther King's assassination is funny?
I think that conspiracy theorists like you are extremely funny.

Laugh it up you fucking clown. False flags happen. It's not make believe. In 1953, the british government and the CIA staged a bombing in Iran to overthrow their prime minister who wanted to nationalize their oil industry.

Early 60s, in a plot to oust Fidel Castro, the US military planned to stage terrorist attacks in Cuba including the killings of our own soldiers stationed in Guantanamo in order to trick the American public to support a war there. Luckily the plan was scrapped but it was signed off on by all of the Joint chiefs.

Last edited:
Echos bounce but go back to the original source. I think TWO people were in that room and one got out before the cops arrived. TWO.

Its not an echo.
Ascle, I am not stupid, you know. Just because my opinion differs from yours does not mean we need to bicker over this.
At first I thought maybe helicopter with the rattatatatat. But the more I listen, the more it sounds like two guns. And I am not the only one that thinks that.

All we can do is wait for the cops to clear this up.
You dont have to be stupid to be wrong. If youre not familiar with weapons it would be easy to mistake the echo for another shot. However to the trained ear you know its only one shot and then the echo since there are so many buildings around. If it was two weapons you would have heard 4 of them and there wouldnt have been those long pauses..

It's the Gray's, by God, the Gray's.

Do you think Martin Luther King's assassination is funny?
I think that conspiracy theorists like you are extremely funny.

Laugh it up you fucking clown. False flags happen. It's not make believe. In 1953, the british government and the CIA staged a bombing to overthrow their prime minister who wanted to nationalize their oil industry. In a plot to oust Fidel Castro, the US military planned to stage terrorist attacks in Cuba including the killings of our own soldiers stationed in Guantanamo in order to trick the American public to support a war there. Luckily the plan was scrapped but it was signed off on by all of the Joint chiefs.

Operation Northwoods.........declassified.

Forum List

Back